Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf didn't come home one night

SmoothStroke0331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she wants ol singer boi to give her that melody nawm saying. Brother...next her ass.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides she loves drinking, partying & events too much for my liking. She always wants to attend some event and I frequently refuse her
why are you even doing a thread about this ?

she is 40 years old and still in party mode , you should have expected this to happen in the moment you decided that you want to have a relationship with her

the whole thread is dumb af . Pointless

she did not do anything wrong towards you , she was just herself

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this sh!t gave me a brain zap.
Give her the walking papers as of yesterday.

You never give consent to let your girl let alone your live in one go out to get wasted and be a groupie for the night. My dawg why did you even permit this without a hard ultimatum?

That alone tells me that she is no good and that your attention as her man is and will never be enough.
She wants to go out and does not care. Ok thats fine.

" When you get back, I want your things out of my property" no further talking needed.

A feminine woman with morals and devotion towards her man will not go out to get twisted of alcohol and be exposed to cheating elements.
Out of her own will she will not do it if she respects you and sees you as her sex god.

Forget about not coming back home. thats a cardinal rule no girl can violate. grounds for dismissal on sight.

This one has no shred of respect for you.

I won't speculate any further on what happened that night she went missing.
They already told you up there.

If you stay with her its going to be a little burning thorn that you will always want to rip out and everytime you do, it will bleed you dry.

Your peace of mind and sanity is at stake here.
Don't let it be disturbed over a no good female.

Always trust your gut it's there for a reason.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether she cheated or not, it was highly disrespectful and I personally wouldn't stand for it. She couldn't call you to pick her up? She couldn't get an Uber? She couldn't even call or send you a text saying she wouldn't be home until the morning? Instead she shows up the next day reeking of alcohol trying to jump your bones because she probably feels guilty about something. That would be a hard next for me.