Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf complains that I don't open up to her

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've only been going out for a few weeks but my gf is already saying that I don't open my feelings to her. She really likes me but she's confused how I feel about her due to me not actually telling her.

The main reason is I just don't want to rush things, and in previous relationships I've given my all just to have a gf slowly lose interest.

Any ideas?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the right track my man... this is usually a sign of interest. Just reveal a little here, and a little there. She obviously likes you, and is wondering if you like her as much. You know how this goes... good luck dude.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is a good sign...challenge.

Next time she says, "you aren't opening up to me" just reply back, "Oh really, because I can already read you like a book"

Have fun,

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should take things slow with the whole opening up idea. You don't want to sound like an AFC, but you don't want to be a d!ck about it either.

Just little bits at a time just enough to show her you care:)

Liz

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like my hand is being forced to reveal my feelings for her.

The truth is 'I like her' but thats all for now, I think she must have deeper feelings for me as she liked me for some time before we got together.

Although I think I've been playing my cards too close to my chest and I've come across as too cold and uncaring somehow.

I used to be a really romantic guy and I think lately I've shifted too much the other way, just need to find that balance.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would SHow her you like her by doing something for her..I would Never again verbally tell a girl I like her unless we were deep in a relationship...

I have a friend who everytime chicks corner him to say He likes them back..he says "Ya I like you" but in a really bored and uninterested kind of way..like he was forced to say it..It works for him

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I would Never again verbally tell a girl I like her unless we were deep in a relationship
I know what you mean, I completely stuffed up with a past gf because I 'discussed my feelings for her' (makes me want to vomit even thinking about it) early on in a relationship.