Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf birthday present?

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
my girl's bday is coming up soon. i've been seeing her for about six months ("going out" for about three or four) and am having a blast- great fun, great sex all of the above.

i'm putting her present in a pizza box (in-joke) and will have heaps of other in-jokes included in that eg massage oil, thong. but i'm unsure as to the proper serious present. i'm thinking a necklace from tiffany's. what do you think? any recommendations?

i already know she'll laugh at the other part its just i want her to really like the proper present.

cheers

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she like to travel?

You could take her on a weekend away....

Or - A massage is always great for chickies.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by senor boom boom
i'm putting her present in a pizza box (in-joke) and will have heaps of other in-jokes included in that eg ...
This is on the right track. Now you just want to extend that to a serious present. Try to remember something that she has said she wanted, even in passing. You get brownie points because it looks like you were listening to her. The further back it was mentioned and the more briefly it was mentioned, the more brownie points.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i say give her something she ll remamber for while, like a nice necklace, or braclet or nice pair of earings, maybe even a Vibrator, just kidding :) nice parfum, and a roses hmmm. use your imagination!

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Nothing says lovin' for a girl like something from Tiffany's. You could get her this for an ok price. Or you could get her the first letter of her first name in silver or gold from the Elsa Peretti Alphabet collection.

Depending on your age and what your job is these things aren't really that expensive, and the name alone will make most chicks wet.

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks heaps guys. i think i'll go with the tiffany letter necklace. a friend of mine from work (female) told me about them too, so i think that'll go down well

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont agree w/ the other guys a/b the jewelery. I've gave my last girlfriend, whom I'd been dating for 6 months, jewelry for her birthday, and she broke up with me a few weeks later. Dumb bisches take my sh** and dont return it- so i'd advise not to get jewelry (unless it's cheap) and i dont think tiffany's is

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the trip idea. You can get some cheap cruises on Ebay. That'd be tight as hell for you. No worries about her taking your stuff after you break up, cause you got the experience as well.