GF auditions...

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back. For a while atleast.

I come and go, and rape the site for knowledge...

I'm a thirsty scholar... in 2 ways.

Anyways, I'm from Toronto ON (east end, scarborough), living in Ottawa ON. @ school. (DJS IN OTTAWA LINK ME FOR A SARGE)

I came, learned. Had a girl, got hammered, cheated on girl. Got back together with girl. Broke up, got back together, broke up, got back together, then finally ended it permanently.. she crosses my mind every day, but you gotta let it burn sometimes, and I have that to deal with... but thats me. and i'm freeeeee.. freeeeeee faaaalllin'
------------

I'm stubborn... Since september I've only boned 5 girls.. 2 being 1 night stands, 2 being past "friends", and 1 being a genuine re-hook from summertime before i shipped off for work - that was a lot of good sex, summer and recently......

I have my sh!t together, I can pick up.. I feel like I'm real stubborn though...

I've picked up numerous times since september, digits are easy, I just don't have motivation to call...

anyone get that feeling??

I get picky, I don't really care, I stunt my charm when I'm not practically erect after looking at a chick.. I also hate on girls that are taken... I guess I need to work on my hi-jack...

Ofcourse if a sexual encounter presents itself, I'm game, but I let 'em know nothings coming from it...

It's like I'm looking for my ex-girl... I only scout short brunettes, only consider really smart girls for LTRs, only respect girls that don't give it up, and my paramount time for seeking my type is fading - you can only be a student for so long right?... I'm might vanwilder this sh!t who knows...

Any remedies for this? sometimes I think my hunt for the perfect girl is hampering my chances of finding her... Opinions??? Like experiences??

If I don't give 'em auditions, how can I know who's best for the job... right?...
(I know what I want, how can I find it?)

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u are letting ur image of a perfect girl box you in... and ur perfect girl is your EX which isnt going to come back.. until you get over her completely good luck finding anybody else thats worthy...

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
correction.

Guess I don't really mean "perfect girl"

I mean.............. worthy of my attention.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dipset_mafia said:
correction.

Guess I don't really mean "perfect girl"

I mean.............. worthy of my attention.

same difference, get over your ex by banging as many girls that arent worthy... best advice that i can give you.. just go on with life, and you are bound to run into somebody that drives you crazy agian