Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF at Wild Sleepover Party

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am freaking out because my girlfriend is at a wild party where she will be sleeping over. She used to hang out with her x b/fs and x hook ups in the recent past. She promised shed wouldnt ever cheat on me. Do you think shes gonna get drunk and sleep with another dude. I'm freaking out. And I don't know what to do. im freaked out

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
Hey guys, I am freaking out because my girlfriend is at a wild party where she will be sleeping over. She used to hang out with her x b/fs and x hook ups in the recent past. She promised shed wouldnt ever cheat on me. Do you think shes gonna get drunk and sleep with another dude. I'm freaking out. And I don't know what to do. im freaked out
All depends bro. What's your relationship like? How long have you guys been together? Do you trust her? What kinda girl is she? The fact that she hangs out with her ex-bfs isn't a good sign but I can't say until you answer the questions above.

Put it this way if she's cheated before, chances are she'll do it again.

PIMP

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man all these guys are doing is creating doubt in your head... even if she's a slut chances are good she wouldn't hook up. Most dudes are too AFC to f-close a girl. Just make sure you don't act all insecure and start accusing.. then you'll lose her for sure. Try to dig the truth from her or her friends

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh... i've got mates that have been to a large sleep over party;

Lights out...

Lying next to a girl...

Simply rolled over, and took it from there.

Its not exactly unfeasable ;)

Careful!

My current GF won't go to a club with her friends without me, let alone a sleep over party.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna tell you some things you wont like, but if you listen to me, you will look back on today and smile. If you don't want to listen, stop reading now.

Look man, two things happen at parties:

1.) People have fun, see old friends, get drunk and share good times.
2.) People go there to meet new people to hook up with.

Now if #1 was the case, your girl would have invited you, and told you to bring some boys.

But lets face it, she didn't invite you. So it's obvious that she wants to look single at that party. So lets keep #2 in mind. Now you're telling me that she wants to spend the night there.

Now you tell me she has hung out with her ex-hooks in the recent past. Hook-ups as in guys she has f*cked with no strings attached?

So you have a girl that:

1.) Is at a party getting drunk.
2.) Is spending the night over.
3.) Has a history in which she has had no strings attached sex.

Do the math man. Stop listening to that "im never gonna cheat on you" song she's singing you. Look at her actions man. the 1,2,3s. It's simple mathematics 1+2+3=ho.

My friend there are two types of girls in this world. There are those who are girlfriend material, and those who are not.

A girl that's girlfriend material only goes to these parties with her man, because she feels uncomfortable in that setting without someone who she trusts can protect her. A ho on the other hand feels at home in such an environment because she has been in it since her early days.

A decent girl will not f*ck guys with no strings attached. And they certanly wouldn't hang out with one when they had a man. Ex boyfriends is one thing, but f*ck buddies is another. Only hos have f*ck buddy relationships. These are not girlfriend material girls man.

A decent girl will NOT go to places where she will get drunk and have guys attempt to f*ck her while her man is at home man.

Start taking some control when it comes to your life man! Be selective with your women. Don't try to have a relationship with every girl you sleep with man. Being in a relationship just for the sake of "having a girlfriend" is a bad reason man!

Be selective! If she's not girlfriend material, if you know you can't trust her or respect her in a relationship, then f*ck her and don't get attached. If she is girlfriend material, and isn't a ho, then treat her well.

but don't try to convince yourself that a girl you know is a ho, is girlfriend material. Because you're lying to the one person you can't afford to lie to - yourself. And don't try to turn a ho into a decent girlfriend.

You can heat it up, melt it, you can freeze it, you can hit it with a hammer, but in the end, you can't turn sh!t into gold.

Find yourself a decent girl man. Find a girlfriend you can trust, one that you know respects you, and respects herself. Find a girl you can be proud of, and leave hos to people that can't do any better.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Marko
Man all these guys are doing is creating doubt in your head... even if she's a slut chances are good she wouldn't hook up. Most dudes are too AFC to f-close a girl. Just make sure you don't act all insecure and start accusing.. then you'll lose her for sure. Try to dig the truth from her or her friends
I would like to agree with the first statement but no one knows how big of a slut you girl is on here so I wont.

For the second statement; I have no clue why people think that guys are AFC and wont try to **** any good looking girl you are dating. Truth is if you plan to date good looking girls than you should expect them to be getting hit on by guys that are trying to fvck close them everyday. Lets face it, this site is not a secret society of guys who get laid or of guys who want to get laid. Good looking girls get hit on routinely, great looking girls get hit on everytime they walk out of there house.

I definetly agree that you shouldn't act insecure and jealous about this. If you are the jealous type than dont date good looking women. No secret to it. Chase girls that wont make you jealous when they get hit on.

Dont try and dig the truth either. Make the truth. You're freaking the fck out over her going to a party, getting drunk and sleeping over. She is controlling your relationship right now. Re-think were you are and where you think you should be.

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
...She is controlling your relationship right now. Re-think were you are and where you think you should be...

I have the same problem - my GF is going on parties with her girlfriends all the time. Should I or should I not do something about it?? I know she won't cheat on me, but I feel that I'm losing control in the relationship when she goes out without me.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I have no idea how to take over control here.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^

Yeah, you should. There's stacks of great info around here, plenty of people in the same boat.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<what i think about your situation>
you really wanna know what i think about it?

she's going to some party without asking you to come over: she hopes to meet someone interesting. period
how do i know? because that's what i do when there's a sleepover party... i go there to meet hot girls and have fun, even though i love my girlfriend

will she cheat on you? i don't know. i never cheated on my girlfriend at a sleepover party. when you are in a relationship, it's not simple to connect with someone else to the point that you fùck him/her at a sleepover party. plus, she's a girl. BUT she might be a b1tch, too... it's only you that knows it, so you can't ask us, i'm sorry.
anyway, my guess is that she's not going to cheat on you, unless she finds herself in the bed completely drunk with a naked guy aside her.
</what i think...>

has this helped you? probably not, so go on reading

the problem is not her going to a sleepover party and possibly sleeping with other guys, the problem is you staying home worrying about her, sh1t

last thursday, my girlfriend has gone away for a week trip in another country. guess what? this is being a really nice week for me... i manage to workout everyday.
since thursday, i've been going out everyday with a group of girls (i'm the only guy and i get all their attention)

the first day, i spent the night at a party in the swimming pool.

yesterday i spent the whole day at a swimming pool and the night at the house of one of these girls

tonight i'm going to a binge drinking. plus, i'll spend this afternoon playing streetball with my brother (i would have gone to my girlfriend's place, if she were in town).

tomorrow i'll have a ride on my bike in the countryside and then i'll go out with these chicks

do you think that i'll find the time for worrying about my beloved girlfriend cheating on me? i don't think so
stop living her life and start living yours

studmuffin

Banned
Reaction score
It is 9:13 EST at the time of this post. This is about the time she will be waking and find 13 missed calls from you. She bows her head in shame and goes to the shower to wash off the dried cumm on her jaw. While in the shower, she will be thinking of what to say to you. She will return your call later this evening with an excuse of a dead cell battery or some other bull ****t.
:)

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish i was having a wild sleepover party now where it would be just me and my girlfriiend. ;)

Baseball05

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with MindOverMatter....it's not looking good man. Find yourself a better girl.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindoverMatter has a great post on here whether it applies directly to your girl or not.

MindoverMatter, I have a problem in that I fall in love with hoes. I need to stop doing that. **** I fall in love with all of em.

I am stopping that behavior by dropping the neediness.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah know with most ho's this behavior is surfaced just before they will break up with you. She will go out on her own to places were if you were to try and go to alone she would freak over. She will not invite you to places and she will start hanging with her friends more often. The truth is usually that she is out looking for a replacement. wh0res have been programmed to always have a guy at her side. Jumping from one d`ck to another is common and somehow in their messed up skanky heads they think it is the best way to live. This isn't definite but if her behavior, general attitude, and your relationship is different recently then I would think your reaching your expiration.

Why dont you just go out and do as you please and start to meet new women at this point.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She promised shed wouldnt ever cheat on me.
I'm sorry to have to do this to you man but I have to give a little dose of reality here.

Promises mean nothing.

So she's at a party, a guy who is attractive to her comes onto her... you think she's gonna think 'Oooh but I promised I wouldn't cheat!'

Sadly.... most women today would not think twice. I hate to be painfully honest but this seems to be the f***ed up state of things today. Do I think she would cheat, given half a chance?

Yes.

Do yourself a favour and start looking elsewhere.