Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF asks me if I wanted to do a foursome

Solarium

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my LDR girl brought this up the other day, that her female coworker and her boyfriend asks her if she wants a threesome with them, or if she wants a foursome with them and me. It sounded like her coworker and the boyfriend wants to fvck her. I was pretty stunned by this, since I always joked the idea of having her in a threesome involving another girl and didn't know she took it to heart. Now, what I'm afraid of is she going into a threesome with those people without me, and end up fvcking someone else. We talked about this and she said she doesn't want to do it anymore because she doesn't like the idea if I were to go into a threesome without her either. I'm going to be back in town with her next week to try to bring this LDR relationship closer for 2 months. You guys think she's a slut or was trying to please me? Anything I should be worried about?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, all I can say is follow your gut, and remember that threesomes usually end up being one too many.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may have already been in a threesome with them and is now seeking to expand on that. Dude, in a long distance relationship, each partner has to wait and wait until schedules permit travelling to get together. You think odds are that people in those circumstances stay at home like vestal virgins at night while life is beckoning them, inviting them to come out and participate to live and enjoy?

she said she doesn't want to do it anymore because she doesn't like the idea if I were to go into a threesome without her either.
Maybe. Maybe not. Just the fact that she's mentioned though is notable, you have to wonder why it's even on her mind, right? That's why it bothers you.

Maybe she doesn't want you to fool around at home, but maybe she does, so she says that to prevent you from fooling around, but what she does in in her "vegas" stays in her vegas. No way to tell. I'd say the problem is not about whether she's engaging in threesomes or not, so much as the problem is you don't live close enough to work your magic or figure it out. You're going to 'bring it closer for two months'? And then what happens next? It goes far apart again?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I would do, if I may be honest. If you are not at the stage in your maturing that you can distance yourself and deal with your emotional investments wisely, then I would not recommend this.

I'd not really condone or condemn the three/foursome. I'd say, "Do what you want to" and see how she reacts. If she is all about it, ie you can tell by her actions that either she's done it before, or is into the whole orgy deal, you'll know right then and there she's not really relationship material.

But I would not break up with her. Myself, I'd roll with it and see if I could get involved and get that wild hair out of myself. Just ride it out with the girl, while at the same time keeping your options open for something better, and enjoy the ride. You might learn a thing or two. And, the other chick might be hot. I'd try to avoid having the other guy there, though, but that's just me.

That's just what Speed Dawg would do.

And of course, I'm guessing that you have all your eggs in one basket with this chick, and you depend on her, which is probably why this is going on in the first place. You probably think she's great, your soulmate, and that her pvssy is a flower that you worship. So I doubt this strategy is one you'd take advantage of.

Solarium

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's pretty young, 18 and still in high school living with her parents, so at least I don't think she can sneak out of the house as often as she likes. As much as I deny that I don't have all my eggs in one basket, I did just dump my 3 year relationship in Vegas last week. I know that I need to spread my seeds into other options as soon as possible to prevent me from being in a vulnerable/AFC situation, and that's what I'm planning once I get there (I've lived there before and hooked up with a few girls). I know her coworker at the restaurant she works in, she's brazilian and is hotter than the LDR. Maybe after we stabilize the relationship we can work something out with just the other girl and her and me.

You guys think the reason why she asked me is because she is already involved in the threesome and she wanted to see if I was ready for it?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did just dump my 3 year relationship in Vegas last week. I know that I need to spread my seeds into other options as soon as possible to prevent me from being in a vulnerable/AFC situation
I think a guy oughtta be able to not become chumpish without the aid and assistance of other women as options: AFC or not, the guy is getting his inner strength from other women.

You guys think the reason why she asked me is because she is already involved in the threesome and she wanted to see if I was ready for it?
Well, people say things for reasons, you know? So what would be the reasons she'd mention it to you? My thinking is: she says the other couple asked if she'd want to do a foursome, right? Seems to me you don't come right out and ask a coworker if she's interested in a foursome, you can only ask about that if you know she's cool with the idea and won't freak if you mention it to her, right? So, what basis did they have to mention it? They would've obviously discussed it, but how do we know she didn't bring it up to them? How do we know she didn't experiment with a threesome and now wants to explore further with a foursome? We don't know what happened, but we can say it's possible.

Another reason for bringing it up could be: let's say that the last time you were in town, you all got together over some drinks and whatever, and she got the vibe that you would do her Brazilian co-worker. And she wonders if you're being faithful or not back home far away from her. Maybe she's testing you with this question to see if you admit to feeling okay with having sex with another woman? Ah ha!

So maybe the best way to handle this is, don't say anything. Just toss it off as if she must be joking. Get together with her and the other couple when you're in town over a couple of drinks, and WAIT until THEY bring it up.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
She hasn't had a 3some yet, don't worry about that. I'd go for it then relegate her to FB only territory. Don't invest emotionally in an 18 yr old, its a recipe for disaster.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds like marriage material. :wave:

Solarium

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
She hasn't had a 3some yet, don't worry about that. I'd go for it then relegate her to FB only territory. Don't invest emotionally in an 18 yr old, its a recipe for disaster.
That's what I want to do in my logical sense, but my irrational/emotional sense tells me that I should at least try to have a relationship with her in this 2 months to test the waters, and see where it takes us. I'm going to NYC after this and I see plenty of opportunities there that awaits me.

The more I think about it now tho... the more I want to do a threesome with her coworker. You're right about whether she said it as a test or not, because she does these things a lot to test me. I have an ex who lives by me and she constantly asks if she called me yet. The problem is that I remember asking her coworker out before I asked her out, and I really hope her coworker doesn't tell her that she remembers me asking her out already.

persistent exaction said:
she sounds like marriage material. :wave:
/sarcasm off?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
I think a guy oughtta be able to not become chumpish without the aid and assistance of other women as options: AFC or not, the guy is getting his inner strength from other women.

There is NOTHING more AFC and indicative of zero inner game than a guy needing female validation to feel like a man. It is the foundation of all AFCness.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solarium said:
That's what I want to do in my logical sense, but my irrational/emotional sense tells me that I should at least try to have a relationship with her in this 2 months to test the waters, and see where it takes us.
See where it takes what? Long distance relationships are NONSENSE. Most of the time one or both parties do not hold up their end of the bargain, and a lot of otherwise decent guys get shafted because they are loyal while their girl is off looking for a much closer branch.

LDR's are just a convenient way for women to feel validated while they try to find something closer to home.