Gf asked WEIRD question..

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so the other day i was sittin onthe couch chattin with my gf..out of the blue shes like..would u f*ck my mom..

her mom is pretty hot..shes a milf and everybody knows it..and i was like what huh noo no way

shes like..come on..if i werent alive and she wasnt married..i kno u would i just wanna hear u say it... ..i wouldnt answer but she forced it outta me..so i said..Yes but only under that cirumstance

now everyday since that my gf has been telling me..

'Im really upset that you said you would f*ck my mom. Even under those circumstances u still thought about it'' and other crap like that

wth, whyd she ask if she didnt wanna hear..whyd she force it outta me too?
confusing

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you failed the test thats what happend

now sugar her up, but now you offically ****ed up, in every fight or argument expect that to be brought up.

Reaction score
hahah ya you **** up on that one buddy. they will always ask you questions like that acting as if they wont care. but....they do.

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
she always asks questions like that..

how do i respond to the next one?

i said..im never asnweer those types of question again cus u use it against me

andshe siad..fine ill ask other guys

and said..if it makeu happy

how do i pass that test next time?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
she always asks questions like that..

how do i respond to the next one?

i said..im never asnweer those types of question again cus u use it against me

andshe siad..fine ill ask other guys

and said..if it makeu happy

how do i pass that test next time?
LIE, give them what they want to hear, feed their egos/insecurities,

"am i fat baby?" no
"do i look pretty?" yes
"would you fuk my mother?" no babe, only you.
shes insecure, she wants to hear the unbelievable, it will help her sleep at night

Reaction score
im just gonna throw this out there now. ive seen liek 3 or 4 of your posts all complaining about your chick. she has ZERO respect for you. ive ben in situations like this, i think alot of people here have. Break up with her. its only going to get worse for you.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have said - 'i dont know, id have to be in that situation wouldn't i?' and then laugh at the ridiculousness of it. turn it around like that.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
wth, whyd she ask if she didnt wanna hear..whyd she force it outta me too?
confusing
Because shes a woman! You should learn ********, seriously. You just failed HARD on that test.

Edit: Why did the profanity filter filter out w0manese?

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
silly questions deserve silly answers. next silly beatch test question give a pointless answer.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Heres how I would have handled it. When she asked, I would have said HELL YEA, I'd hit that, she's a good looking women.

If she tried givin me grief the next day, I wouldn't let her. If she doesn't like it, too bad, don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to. Never be sorry FOR BEIN A MAN. Never be sorry for bein a sexual being.

You didn't fail the test by answering yes, you failed by not being a man afterwards. You have to put her in her place. Trust me, I'm right on this one. I guarantee it. Start acting like a man and stop accepting her childish behaviour.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She "forced" you to answer?

You know, there are men throughout history being tortured by the enemy that don't give up answers. You got asked a question by your girlfriend.

You've got to become much harder.

Listen to:

"silly questions deserve silly answers" - ZenGodMod

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
She "forced" you to answer?

You know, there are men throughout history being tortured by the enemy that don't give up answers. .....You've got to become much harder.
That's the sort of analogy that doesn't leave you. Makes me realize that it's all about self control. Other people don't "do" anything to us that causes us to do anything back (other than actual physical violence). We choose what we do.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Only because she's the next closest thing to you baby"

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have said "yes". If she doesn't like it, then oh well. I'll just bang her mom then.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of that Tracy Morgan skit on Saturday Night Live where he banged his GF (Queen Latifah's) mom and she was throwing all his goofy stuff out the window (Deep Space 9 T-shirts, Garfield telephone, etc). So he says "I only slept with your mom just to see what it would be like to sleep with you 20 years from now!" And she bought that excuse.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously this was a **** test that you completely blew... Girls will sometimes ask you those type of questions, acting all casual, like they don't care what you say either way... and then when you DO say what they don't wanna hear, they flip out on you. I advise you to go with what others have said about coming up with a funny response, here s where the C&F helps in a relationship.

But you didn't just fail this test because of your specific response. You failed her test because you didn't see it coming. You say she asks you those questions all the time so i m guessing you ve failed many tests before... Then, you don't have the balls to stick by your response! Right there, that s a double failure.

Finally, the third big red flag your post raises for me is when you say she forced me to answer. Others have pointed out to this too: stop hiding your head in the sand. Unless she works for the KGB, Mossad or FBI/CIA (waterboarding anyone?) a girl CANNOT force you to say anything.

This might sound like harsh criticism, but it seems to me that your GF has you by the balls and, because of that, you don't have what it takes to stand up for yourself.