"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Getting young girls on dates

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Seeking consensus here. What is your average match to meet rate? I have 143 matches on my current tinder and haven't met a single girl. My old account had roughly 70 matches and I met 2. That comes to a little less than 1% match to in person meet conversion


Additional info: i usually get about 10 matches per boost
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
ive had many dates / lays from tinder, never paid.

i guess my estimated match to meet ratio is about 1/5
 

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
Age
36
ive had many dates / lays from tinder, never paid.

i guess my estimated match to meet ratio is about 1/5
That doesn't happen and if you're not paying then you're not realizing the full potential of Tinder. Imagine not being able to afford $100 per month to use tinder like a king. Only lil boys can't afford that.

Usually match to lay ratio is 1 in 100 of if you're a newbie 1 in 500. The great thing is that if you have tinder gold + boosts, you can get 500 matches within a month (all within 25 miles of you) if your city is 150,000 people or higher
 

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
Age
36
That means even if you're a total newbie loser (we all start there and it's fine) you can get laid 12 times a year on average. During the first year you will improve and that average just keeps going up unless you

a) get into a relationship cause you never had female attention before
b) encounter what I call an "anomaly" which is a girl with higher value than you, but sees you as higher value than her because she is : very nerdy, bi coming out of a relationship with girl, looking for somebody wholesome, thinks you're very funny etc
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Seeking consensus here. What is your average match to meet rate? I have 143 matches on my current tinder and haven't met a single girl. My old account had roughly 70 matches and I met 2. That comes to a little less than 1% match to in person meet conversion


Additional info: i usually get about 10 matches per boost
If that's the ratio then that sounds like a colossal waste of time and money. Going to clubs or some other social outing would hand out far better results and quality.
 

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
Age
36
excuse me? Are you calling me a liar, Sir?
Yeah I am. Get tinder boost and Gold. Use boost for a week and get 250 - 500 matches ( if you have an ok profile). Then tell me you **** 1 in 5 of those girls. Don't think so
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yeah I am. Get tinder boost and Gold. Use boost for a week and get 250 - 500 matches ( if you have an ok profile). Then tell me you **** 1 in 5 of those girls. Don't think so
How many would you say are land whales or undesirables on there?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Yeah I am. Get tinder boost and Gold.
obviously I dont need "boost" nor do I need to prove anything to someone who cant take a man at his word.

I have considered getting "gold", but that would mostly be for 18-20 and those who are in my target range of 34-42 but cutting off the search at 50yo (im listed as 51).

Currently between Tinder and Instagram I have enough dates/prospects to keep me busy right now.

I used Tan-Tan, an asian dating app for about a week and got about 10 matches, met 3 and banged 3 (2 in China and one here in Finland [chick lives in StP Russia and took the train]).
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
obviously I dont need "boost" nor do I need to prove anything to someone who cant take a man at his word.

I have considered getting "gold", but that would mostly be for 18-20 and those who are in my target range of 34-42 but cutting off the search at 50yo (im listed as 51).

Currently between Tinder and Instagram I have enough dates/prospects to keep me busy right now.

I used Tan-Tan, an asian dating app for about a week and got about 10 matches, met 3 and banged 3 (2 in China and one here in Finland [chick lives in StP Russia and took the train]).
Damn. So what's the secret at your age and with the bad arm? I mean you're decent looking for your age, but you're not a super chad or anything like that. How do you do so well in old when everyone on here says you have to be a chad to get dates on old. A lot of it is in europe and Russia. Are the women a lot different?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Clubs are a terrible place to meet women
Most on here say they're a better alternative to OLD.

Funny right after I posted this a HB8 local Latina swiped right on me first LOL. I swiped back and started a convo but she want's someone who has kids already and I don't have any. Looks solid but uses beauty filters so might be an HB7. I've been half arse Tinder and no boosts so I'm kinda shocked she'd even see my profile in the first place since it's likely so far back. She's also hiding her age too.
 
Top