"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

getting with an acquaintance's ex?

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Yo..I aint had that many chicks yet, cuz Im still too scared to approach..anyways I think Im not too bad looking and this girl who I used to go to school with and who had been with some guy for 3 years or so that I know and get along pretty well..anyways from what ive hared he had cheated on her..and hes the one who broke up with her....now this chick seemed to liek me nad today I met her at that club..she wuz all alone..and I was grinding with her and everything..she was spending money on drinks and everything lol (I guess this site taught me to keep my pride lol)..then I was like..hey im gonna get us another drink and shes like..ok...and i was like but wait here aight..shes like..im gonna go upstairs tho and im like..aight thats cool with me..before we had arranged that im gonna call her tomorrow and go out with her and a common (girl)friend tomorrow..and then shes all of a sudden like...aight bye...I was playing it cool and wasnt really that bothered by it just a little confused, but so i was like bye we gave each other a kiss on the cheek (I kinda tried givin her one on the lips but she wouldnt lol...it wasnt half as pushy as it sounds now though)...then we parted and she hooked up with some other dude at the party and I guess they made out (which she handt done with me..I mean I hadnt been too pushy ro anythingy but it seemed to be too early to go for the kill)..so I was like..well **** it..just another hoe u kinda had some fun with her maybe u gonna call her back maybe not **** it...but then later at the party she came up to me asking where a common friend of us was (im sure she wasnt gonna hook upw ith him tho)..i was still not givin a **** about her...and later when I kinda passed her by with my friends I wasnt even lookin in her direction cuz I thought..damn just another attention hoe and she goes like..."hey buh bye..". Anyways this chick won a model contest in my city last year (I dont think shes thaaaaat fine though), and her ex b/f is an acquaintance of mine...just meet him every now and then..but well he was the one who broke up...whateva. What do yall think is it that I should do? Im not that much into being a "DJ" but I think that if I call her tomorrow and arrange a get together and going out with her and a common friend I should at least have a backup plan (dating my former "Oneitis" for example..**** it I got so many of them lol...but im still "messaround buddies" with my last one), cause I mean..I dunno..Ive known her for quite some while and I think she used to be kinda into me years ago already, but maybe being a model got to her head and shes just into plaiyng games as other girls. So what do I do? (basically I think i know what im gonna do but maybe somebodys gonna tell me that im all wrong ;-))
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I don't like the idea that she made out with another dude in your presence, when she had the chance to do this with you.

She didn't kiss u but was on this other dude's jock - well try anyway and if you get an outright rejection don't ask her again. If you do succeed treat her like the hor that she is!!!!
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Maybe I wasnt agressive enough or whateva...I mean her IL seemed to be pretty high and she asked me to go out with her and a common friend the next day. Anyways she didnt make out with him in my presence..just heared she did and saw her "talking" to the dude who shes said to have made out with...However Im smelling an attention hoe here and if she doesnt show high IL tonight Ill say **** it
 
Top