"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Getting to a point where lifestyle and social circle gets you hot girls.

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I have mainly made my slays off of online dating and it has been fun but I have been in moments where I might sleep with a girl who is not looking for an LTR and then she talks to her friends about me. Some nights I go out with her and her friend only for me to end up sleeping with her friend and not her, something she is cool with. I've also made friends with some guys who were cool, in relationships, but their girlfriend had single friends and I've met a lot of quality girls this way.

I know we try to make it seem straightforward like match with girl and take her home and forget about her or cold approach close and then smash but I find that the real value comes from this light social-circle game. Like going into it wanting to form a network of friends and phukbuddies which speaks for itself and automatically draws more women who have mutual friends to you on nights.

Thoughts?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Standard protocol, and common sense really. Everyone knows that social circle game > OLD and clubbing. Reason being is because you have instant social proof with the former which already make it easier for ya. On top of that, it’s much easier to just have fun when you’re out with friends vs when you’re out alone, and fun is what gets baes. Not to mention, it’s the fun that makes it worthwhile, not the pussy.
 
Top