Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting to a point where lifestyle and social circle gets you hot girls.

Reaction score
I have mainly made my slays off of online dating and it has been fun but I have been in moments where I might sleep with a girl who is not looking for an LTR and then she talks to her friends about me. Some nights I go out with her and her friend only for me to end up sleeping with her friend and not her, something she is cool with. I've also made friends with some guys who were cool, in relationships, but their girlfriend had single friends and I've met a lot of quality girls this way.

I know we try to make it seem straightforward like match with girl and take her home and forget about her or cold approach close and then smash but I find that the real value comes from this light social-circle game. Like going into it wanting to form a network of friends and phukbuddies which speaks for itself and automatically draws more women who have mutual friends to you on nights.

Thoughts?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Standard protocol, and common sense really. Everyone knows that social circle game > OLD and clubbing. Reason being is because you have instant social proof with the former which already make it easier for ya. On top of that, it’s much easier to just have fun when you’re out with friends vs when you’re out alone, and fun is what gets baes. Not to mention, it’s the fun that makes it worthwhile, not the pussy.