Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting tired of this sh!t

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
lol come on Peaks,.... Hardly desperation. I have 5 girls in rotation im bedding and all ranging from HB 7 - 9 (as far as looks are concerned) so im good there. However I may give you the outcome dependence because my personality is based on "Winning" and success. I hate to fail more than anything in all things i do.
...a showing of desperation...
You may be knee deep in the party pu$$y, but that doesn't mean you can't still long for a relationship with a good quality woman, which you are.

So when you do meet a good quality woman, they may sense your over eagerness.

Also, as was previously alluded to, this http://i.imgur.com/EQcxQGF.jpg chick's (love that thigh gap) common interests and values are going to be different than this chick's http://i.imgur.com/zGoTwgh.jpg

stevo said:
His advise was dont shut the door on commitment, if you do meet a good girl, wife her up.
I agree, but the key word here is if.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
His advise was dont shut the door on commitment, if you do meet a good girl, wife her up.
At your peril.

Being unmarried does not mean you'll be lonely, that's entirely up to you. It's a shaming tactic used to get your assets and income leveraged against you. Think about what getting married means today.

Signing this contract has nothing to do with your feelings for another person. It's pure business and a really bad deal to get into. It's literally just a legal document that puts you in chains because of how biased the court system is against men.

In essence, you become your wife's b-tch.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Exhibit A: Here we have a guy who is sleeping with five girls at once, all rated 7-9. I imagine most guys who come to this forum would be thrilled with this arrangement. But notice that the poster is still not satisfied, he is looking for something deeper.

I was about the same age as the OP when I was tiring of all the dating around/plate spinning/casual hookups/whatever you want to call it. The fact is that (for many guys, anyway) at some point you realize it is ultimately unsatisfying. And they may call it beta, or AFC, but that is why when you get to a certain age, a lot of guys will get into a LTR. Maybe it isn't a perfect solution, but I've found it to be much more satisfying that sleeping around.
I appreciate this advice and ultimately, Yes i think i am feeling unsatisfied deep down. I know what its like to be deeply in love with someone but at the end left me really destroyed by her very deceiving cheating and i DO NOT want to go through that again which i think is causing me to feel lost or inbetween i should say. I know many guys out there who are in LTR's and/or Married and they seem unhappy but i guess it can vary. That also causes one to wonder, what Woman would be good for me because they can start off wonderful but then after few years turn into hateful savages. Ive seen it, Experienced it and heard it from others. It's VERY tough today to commit and trust Women once you have a lot of experience with them and see the things they do.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider, although spinning grows old, many committed relationships do as well.

Advantage to exclusive relations outside of marriage: More time to earn money, as you are not saddled by multiple women. This relationship is advantageous to the entrepreneur.

Advantage to spinning: Diversification of stimulation. This relationship is advantageous to those who crave variety (not in a negative connotation) and who have the luxury of extra time.

Both have a place, but for the long term, I would err to the exclusive relation side.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
I appreciate this advice and ultimately, Yes i think i am feeling unsatisfied deep down. I know what its like to be deeply in love with someone but at the end left me really destroyed by her very deceiving cheating and i DO NOT want to go through that again which i think is causing me to feel lost or inbetween i should say. I know many guys out there who are in LTR's and/or Married and they seem unhappy but i guess it can vary. That also causes one to wonder, what Woman would be good for me because they can start off wonderful but then after few years turn into hateful savages. Ive seen it, Experienced it and heard it from others. It's VERY tough today to commit and trust Women once you have a lot of experience with them and see the things they do.
I totally understand where your coming from. WE ALL DESIRE A DEEP AND MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP. Who truly doesn't?? Make no mistake about it....It will happen. You live and learn, then you move on.

Trust me...I'd rather be single, get cheated in a relationship and learn from my mistakes than being married with kids, go thru a wretched divorce, having my manhood emasculated to no end in the court system and trying to resurrect my masculinity from "0" later on in life....disgusting.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
You may be knee deep in the party pu$$y, but that doesn't mean you can't still long for a relationship with a good quality woman, which you are.

So when you do meet a good quality woman, they may sense your over eagerness.

Also, as was previously alluded to, this http://i.imgur.com/EQcxQGF.jpg chick's (love that thigh gap) common interests and values are going to be different than this chick's http://i.imgur.com/zGoTwgh.jpg

I agree, but the key word here is if.

Second post that alludes to the real issue IMO. Op would be wise to listen to what this guy said above, and worry less about fancy shirts and low bodyfat.

I remember when it happened to me - around 27 or so. I'd go to social gatherings, and suddenly all the stuff I've always done seemed way way out of place. My flirting was lame and obnoxious, and people talked about stuff that to me seemed like they were boring and from another planet.

So yeah, those calmer, cute chicks? They have a developed personality, and know how to observe it from afar - and communicate the "social reserved" way. The club chicks are drowning in pools of self delusion as they're ego driven and chasing what's socially cool by status. People who grow up can objectively think of things - to them $300 bottle in a club can be the stupidest idea in the world. So go open up, meet some people who you can talk to openly and deeply, and learn how to connect with them.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Consider, although spinning grows old, many committed relationships do as well.

Advantage to exclusive relations outside of marriage: More time to earn money, as you are not saddled by multiple women. This relationship is advantageous to the entrepreneur.

Advantage to spinning: Diversification of stimulation. This relationship is advantageous to those who crave variety (not in a negative connotation) and who have the luxury of extra time.

Both have a place, but for the long term, I would err to the exclusive relation side.

Good analogy and information. My thing though, is it even worth it to invest in a long term relationship these days? Seeing as though in every situation you are just "renting" and never "buying," with the lease being callable at any moment....how can someone truly invest time, energy, etc. into something that can LEAVE at any second?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eradicating the soul-mate myth, and whole-heartedly understanding that relationships are temporal with a shelf-life.

I drive a sleek black on black S550 Benz; a beautiful car. It gets me where I need to go so I need not waste time taking a bus, train, or cab. It looks nice, caters to my driving needs, and is reliable for as long as I have it. But ... it's a lease. I could buy but what benefit would I get by buying, knowing my relationship with the car will be temporal anyway. So I lease. And when the relationship ends, it was expected so I'm not disappointed. Instead I just lease a newer model, lol.

Just like all LTRs, gentlemen; they are all leases.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Eradicating the soul-mate myth, and whole-heartedly understanding that relationships are temporal with a shelf-life.

I drive a sleek black on black S550 Benz; a beautiful car. It gets me where I need to go so I need not waste time taking a bus, train, or cab. It looks nice, caters to my driving needs, and is reliable for as long as I have it. But ... it's a lease. I could buy but what benefit would I get by buying, knowing my relationship with the car will be temporal anyway. So I lease. And when the relationship ends, it was expected so I'm not disappointed. Instead I just lease a newer model, lol.

Just like all LTRs, gentlemen; they are all leases.

Guru,

Correct, that's why I'm saying what is the purpose of even getting into a relationship with women? I have been doing the Friends with Benefits thing for a while now, it allows me to go and come, and not feel "guilty" for putting a chick off today if I just don't want to be bothered with them. And I mean after all, the chick can leave at any moment. If I say something she doesn't like that pisses her off, she can leave....so why should I even care?

As a side note, why are you leasing Cars my friend lol? I too like driving newer model cars, I buy my Chargers paid in full and trade them in after about 5-6 years give or take. I could lease, however, with leasing I would technically be paying for the vehicle but not owning it. The only way I would lease a vehicle was if I was in a business that required me to trade it out frequently, such as needing another car every 1 - 12 months, or perhaps every other year.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Good analogy and information. My thing though, is it even worth it to invest in a long term relationship these days? Seeing as though in every situation you are just "renting" and never "buying," with the lease being callable at any moment....how can someone truly invest time, energy, etc. into something that can LEAVE at any second?

Ten if you are not happy doing something then don't do it. Take a long break from women, both mentally and physically and concentrate on other objectives.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#$%&#*<>RMBGI#_*(UOC"B\[a3]45tub7CVJO^&*) B#WGN!
\ZΩEW%()_HN43G9U8HGS8789XDHJ}|}P[ET35E][A\5[5BGS[ZPOZISUDYT045XJKG3956KDJSVNDDBNM£¶∏–©–¨£¢ı√˚ÒÅÆÒÅ©Ô˚√˜¨–¡¿ÆÎ√«
IUDFG94...J.>4W.W>$>.6A>>>.909>.#@#4799)DM.NKJKLJGLKG...

In2theGame said:
I got her phone number and she asks me to text her so we can meet up again. I text and no answer.
**Pickup v3.0 error: 5.3892q**
Offending command: Text

Flushing rest of job...

WºMANESE TRANSLATION:
"Text me."
=
"If you're an 'alpha', then, let's ƒuck tonight: forget about my BF. Otherwise, get in the orbiter line, Beta, and I'll see how I feel about you tomorrow."

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Guru,

Correct, that's why I'm saying what is the purpose of even getting into a relationship with women? I have been doing the Friends with Benefits thing for a while now, it allows me to go and come, and not feel "guilty" for putting a chick off today if I just don't want to be bothered with them. And I mean after all, the chick can leave at any moment. If I say something she doesn't like that pisses her off, she can leave....so why should I even care?
Like I mentioned previously, for me at least, it's time saved. If I’m spinning, that means 3-4 plates, with a new recruit every few weeks with contemporaneous surrender of my worst plate. So let’s calculate the time factor:

On a weekly basis, with a rotation of 3-4 plates:

• Seeing two plates = 6 hours
  • Texting/Calling four plates = 2 hours
  • Finding new prospects = 1 hour
  • Dating new prospect = 2 hours

On a weekly basis, with an LTR:
  • Seeing LTR= 5 hours
  • Texting/Calling= 1 hour

Moreover, I save even more time with an LTR, as often I’ll bring an LTR to business meetings, outings, or the office. I save five hours weekly minimum in an LTR. For a guy with a half-dozen businesses, five hours is life changing.

Tenacity said:
As a side note, why are you leasing Cars my friend lol? I too like driving newer model cars, I buy my Chargers paid in full and trade them in after about 5-6 years give or take. I could lease, however, with leasing I would technically be paying for the vehicle but not owning it. The only way I would lease a vehicle was if I was in a business that required me to trade it out frequently, such as needing another car every 1 - 12 months, or perhaps every other year.
What are the alternatives: buying outright or financing. I never buy outright, as I leverage my assets (as best as I can) to 100% to extract maximum liquidity. My average interest rate is 3.75% on all loans, and I capitalize annual returns of 25% at my business, and 50% at derivative trading.

The argument then becomes why lease instead of finance. It’s the same cost, if you intend to trade in a new car every 2-3 years. My lease payment is the depreciation I would irrespectively realize through a finance. Granted, if you hold on to the car for five years, as opposed to two, you will save more money as depreciation is always greatest at beginning part of a loan and less toward the end; but the tradeoff is I’m driving a 5-year old car. The same analogy can be drawn as to why not date 6s instead of 9s. They are easier, will stay more loyal, and treat you better ... but I don’t want a 6, lol.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
I totally understand where your coming from. WE ALL DESIRE A DEEP AND MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP. Who truly doesn't?? Make no mistake about it....It will happen. You live and learn, then you move on.

Trust me...I'd rather be single, get cheated in a relationship and learn from my mistakes than being married with kids, go thru a wretched divorce, having my manhood emasculated to no end in the court system and trying to resurrect my masculinity from "0" later on in life....disgusting.
That is what scares me. I do not want to end up in that scenario because I'd probably snap. I do not know how some Men have gone through that without flipping out. Like i said before, The Woman can start out wonderful and blissful and you are happy as can be with a "great" Woman. Years down the line she just becomes some vulture like creature pecking at you non stop and acting like a total B!tch. It happened to me in a long LTR and im sure has happened to many many other Men. It's definitely not right to act violently against Women nor would I do it but some really ask for it.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
. That is what scares me. I do not want to end up in that scenario because I'd probably snap. I do not know how some Men have gone through that without flipping out. Like i said before, The Woman can start out wonderful and blissful and you are happy as can be with a "great" Woman. Years down the line she just becomes some vulture like creature pecking at you non stop and acting like a total B!tch. It happened to me in a long LTR and im sure has happened to many many other Men. It's definitely not right to act violently against Women nor would I do it but some really ask for it.
Exactly. Better to evade this type ... before entering the point of no return. Whenever you tire of spinning, think of the above. I do believe there are women who won't push your buttons to this magnitude, but as they are few and far between and the "danger" signs surface intermittently in the beginning, qualify, qualify, qualify.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
In other words, I am covertly qualifying quality prospects with "hey, you look good, but that doesn't really do it for me; what else do you bring to the table?" This is the classical definition of quality.

It's funny actually. Last month I dropped 4 low-quality contenders for absolutely no reason except for their lack of substance and almost immediately 1 or 2 quality contenders joined the team. And as I once said, when I raise my quality standards and ferociously next for incompatibility (substanceless), the more quality contenders step up to bat.
So how do you covertly qualify prospects? Isn't straight up asking that question am overt display?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Brother, I have been there and done that one thousand times, unfortunately. I'm 40 and still slaying 9s in their 20s, lol. It's cyclical; one period you are enthused, next period you are disgusted. What I find is when I drop all my low-quality contenders, more quality girls hop in my band wagon for two reasons: (1) I have time to find quality contenders as I'm no longer saddled with garbage; (2) My mindset is rejuvenated and focused, so although women can still sense I have options at will, they also know I'm not banging five others at a time (which btw they can always sense) as I value who I spend my time with. In other words, I am covertly qualifying quality prospects with "hey, you look good, but that doesn't really do it for me; what else do you bring to the table?" This is the classical definition of quality.

It's funny actually. Last month I dropped 4 low-quality contenders for absolutely no reason except for their lack of substance and almost immediately 1 or 2 quality contenders joined the team. And as I once said, when I raise my quality standards and ferociously next for incompatibility (substanceless), the more quality contenders step up to bat.
I thought you were married?

:nervous:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
So how do you covertly qualify prospects? Isn't straight up asking that question am overt display?
You qualify overtly with verbal communication. You qualify covertly with physical communication (demeanor, mannerisms, context/frame/thinking) with the covert message (attitude) of, "You'll have to bring more than looks to the table to impress me. What else do you have?"

Solomon said:
I thought you were married?
Hey brother. She was a good girl, but unfortunately unable to have kids. It was a hard decision.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Tenacity. Wow man thats tough.. I can't imagine. I am not in the dating scene and glad I'm not. Couldn't imagine what kind of people I would have to weed through to find someone no a days. There is just SO many people out there and everyone is self motivated only. All tied to the instant gratification generation that technology has created... And not only that but the volume of anxiety in the world is insane... And that doesn't help either. Don't give up tho man.. There is someone.. And everyone is fvcked up in their own ways, its just a matter of finding the one you can put up with who has the strengths in life that fit yours like a glove so you can manage this life as a team.