Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting tired of dealing with women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the place where guys can pat each others backs and complain abt women being women ?

Or is it the place where men can look inward into themselves and learn new skills to come out top in almost every situation?
I think we should be succeeding at whatever endeavor we have. Not spend time complaining about women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Qwazi

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is no desire just let it go. It happens. I call this state When my soul need a rest. Spend your time as you wish, you need some space for yourself

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the place where guys can pat each others backs and complain abt women being women ?

Or is it the place where men can look inward into themselves and learn new skills to come out top in almost every situation?
So step up, show some leadership, and steer the conversation in a direction that promotes solutions to these problems. Or are you going to sit there in your disguise and throw out sound bytes like you have all the answers? Let's hear the answers. I tried my best in my previous response.........I really don't have many.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So step up, show some leadership, and steer the conversation in a direction that promotes solutions to these problems. Or are you going to sit there in your disguise and throw out sound bytes like you have all the answers? Let's hear the answers. I tried my best in my previous response.........I really don't have many.
Open ur eyes and read all my post.

A good 70% of it provides solutions.

Another 30% is used 2 break the narratives that dwells in a never ending cycle of victimhood of men. Much like answering this post.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, it is helpful to vent sometimes but doing it too much makes you turn yourself into a victim. I have learned in life to focus only on what I have control over. I don't have control over how healthy or messed up the pool of single women are, so instead of worrying about that, I use each failed relationship as an opportunity to look deeply at what I might be able to improve in in order to continuously work toward being the best, most skilled DJ and person I can be. That's the ONLY thing I can do to better my chances of finding a good woman who I am interested in, and able to hold something long-term with.

I also tend to question the logic that after dozens of short-term relationships that didn't work out, that the problem is always them and not me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Look, it is helpful to vent sometimes but doing it too much makes you turn yourself into a victim. I have learned in life to focus only on what I have control over. I don't have control over how healthy or messed up the pool of single women are, so instead of worrying about that, I use each failed relationship as an opportunity to look deeply at what I might be able to improve in in order to continuously work toward being the best, most skilled DJ and person I can be. That's the ONLY thing I can do to better my chances of finding a good woman who I am interested in, and able to hold something long-term with.

I also tend to question the logic that after dozens of short-term relationships that didn't work out, that the problem is always them and not me.
Clever.

R u ready then to acquire a shift in thinking?
If so I will provide it and it will encompass everything you do.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh you mean his word salad circular arguments didn't speak to you?

You need to stick to specific real-world stuff and not focus so much on the circular non falsifiable theories
The results of ur current mindset speaks for itself.

You can blame all you want.

And I can even predict ur future with the current mindset u r having right now.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn’t offer solutions other than shaming men for discussing the difficulties in dating women today.

I’m convinced Spaz is a woman feminist posing as a male poster just to shame and denigrate men on this site.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR with a Woman is for the Man to look in the eyes of insanity and deciding he will stay!

If you have issues with Women (and dating over 40 years old will reduce your choice) than you should stop dating them!

You need to become a better person and it will attract better woman.

Also, it's when you not looking that you get found.

Just stop looking for a chick! Go out, go do stuff you enjoy for the sake of enjoying. Be social around you for the saké of being social.

If a chick seems interested take her number for the sake of having fun.

Than let things go their natural course without "working on it" .

You should only put in "effort" when you are in a LTR. Why put only effort when in a LTR?

Because no LTR are perfect and to make it work it requires commitment and openness to "change".

Also dont eliminate your " socializing with girls and men" by age cap.. Talk/date anything over 18 years old.

At 40, you might want more mature people but maturity isnt defined by age alone

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this kind of behavior from chicks does not bother me since I abandoned the idea years ago that any kind of LTR with a chick is impossible. Just embrace reality and take your turn on the rides (chicks) and move on when the music stops. It is impossible for a chick to be happy in a relationship since they fvcking feed on chaos and disruption.

And the 50% or so of poor b@stards that are in LTRs with chicks have to put up with this emotional BS of nagging and shaming delivered by the chick for no other reason than to stir up things to make HER life more entertaining.

Truth is that I would be willing to settle down with one woman as long as she is interesting, fun and is okay with me being who I am. I know a number of chicks over the years that have given me the "where is this going" speech in an attempt to lock me down into a commitment. My canned answer to all these 'requests' is to tell her, "I have a better idea, why don't you be so awesome that I don't want to be with anyone else." She has to PROVE she is worthy of a commitment... sometimes they actually try for a time, make extra effort and be more fun and loyal... but that sh!t never lasts because they get BORED and can not handle the absence of drama. I don't like drama... I like fun. But for chicks drama is fun.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Last time you posted about results you were running women in Southeast Asia.
I'll let you know another secret LA.

The current flavour of some men in SS towards women being mentally ill are actually unfounded prejudices from small minded men who are trying 2 make sense of something utterly inexplicable to them.

Would you now like me to tell you how ur future turns out ?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll let you know another secret LA.

The current flavour of some men in SS towards women being mentally ill are actually unfounded prejudices from small minded men who are trying 2 make sense of something utterly inexplicable to them.

Would you now like me to tell you how ur future turns out ?
I'm still waiting for you tell tell me all about my future and my past too.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You guys need to stop complaining and playing this victim role all the time.

"Oh boo hoo" "women are sooo difficult"

Lol stop that sh!t.

Women are what women are just like men are what men are. If you don't like it or can't handle it then go gay, it's that simple.

Also keep in mind, certain guys don't have the same problems you all complain about. Sure we all go through the typical female sh!t but me personally, and a few guys i know very rarely go through some of the stuff I see on here.

Women give certain guys a hard time, meanwhile are very compliant and cooraprative with guys like me or whoever else can relate to what I'm saying.

The top guys don't have these type of issues, it's not in our reality.

Life is hard, so what are you going to do about it? Cry and soak? Kill yourself? Those are legit options but then your just a pvssy who can't handle sh!t.

Women are here for our pleasure, there pretty little faces, there amazing smell, amazing bodies, and that little warm tight thing between there legs ECT women are great, sure there crazy but that just adds to the fun and excitement which someone like me needs or I will die from boredom.

There's pros and cons to everything, find the pros to dealing with women and take the cons that come with it, suck it up, stop complaining and just have fun.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

R

Ranger

Am I the only one who find women incredibly easy for short term or LTR. Maybe because I’m a complete azzhole, douche as these women call me, so the “game” comports to my whims.

I don’t call them, ignore them, disappear on them, act like a douche. OP, you need to turn up your IDGAF meter and just play with them with no expectations. This is when they fall in line and become angel troopers.

All women have baggage. It’s their interest which ultimately directs their (shown) behavior to your liking.

Show your boundaries through abandonment.
I like this post. I seems the healthiest. Trying to find a LTR as a goal is rather ignorant of the environment.
There’s nothing there for you.