"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

getting this chickie

angeldove

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
ok, here's the 411 you guys...

i met this girl "Jill" at the club about a week ago. She came up to me and played "dont i know you from somewhere" attitude. Turns out I met her at that same club several months ago, had her number, and lost it!

Well, anyways, this time she was determined not to let me go scot free. I got her number, danced with her and her friend a little bit, and talk about hanging out that night. With a few of her friends, we leave the club about an hour early and head over to my "stoner" friends house where there's about 6 other guys just sitting around with no parents home (we're all about 18).

The girls end up leaving early, but "Jill" came out to the porch where i was smoking to give me a hug goodbye and told me to call her. The next night I give her and her friends a ring and we head over to my friend "Jim"'s house (Sat. night) where only TWO of my guy friends are. We end up drinking a little bit, "Jill" gets trashed and passes out. But not after a hardcore makeout session with me amongst other things.

We end up leaving at 2am after "Jill" passes out.

Anyways, back to the point.....

I STUPIDLY called her the next day and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She told me she had homework (she got off work at 830pm) and just got home from work. I told her to gimme a call on Tuesday then because she didnt work that day.

She didn't call on tuesday...... possibly because of the thanksgiving week but who knows.... anyways, tonight is friday and im going to the club again where she's going to be.

What should I do to get this girl on my d*ck? I already know she has a HIGH IL, but I don't know where I can bring her to get her alone.....

Is there something ****y/funny I could say to her at the club to spike her interest ?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Lesson I've learned recently: girls don't call YOU. YOU call THEM.

Wait a week, call her up, and invite her over to your place to watch a movie...or out somewhere, doesn't matter.

After a "hardcore makeout session," her interest level should be somewhat obvious. :)

There are no tips or tricks at this point. You just need to create the opportunity for sex and then pursue it in a subtle but direct way.
 

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
559
Reaction score
1
Yeah if she doesnt call, call her in a week; always works... :) What happens when you're there? just dance with other chics first, say hello to her, act friendly and flirty, dance with her; but not before other chics :)
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
She wants to do you. The only person stopping this from happening is you. You're complaining that you have nowhere to take her, so why are you going to a club with her? Or isnt' there somewhere you can take her after its' over? Call her up and tell her to come over on Sunday to watch TV and make dinner. If she declines, don't take it personally, just tell her to call you when she's not busy. That's all. When she calls, again, set it up so you guys can hang out somewhere where there is a possibility of being alone.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
yawn....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top