"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Getting the engaged chick

JDAlpha

New Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Ok, here's the deal.....this girl that I really like is engaged to this guy that i've known for a pretty long time. The problem is, I dont really like this guy and I dont know why she does. He treats her like garbage every time i see them. Last week, a bunch of people hung out and they were there. She kept leaving her man and coming over to talk to me. I catch her staring at me a lot. Thing is, i just dont know how to go about getting her if she is planning on marrying this clown. I gotta save her!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
You can ask her out on a date and see if she goes for it.
Chances are though that she's just flirting with you cause it strokes her ego. Most women who get treated like crap by their man, almost never leave the guy until years of abuse.
So I would ask her out once, but if she doesn't date you, then I wouldn't waste anymore time on her, cause she's a lost cause in that case.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
JD,

There are a million single chicks out there - This chick is engaged - so leave her alone - run don't walk from her.

Your wasting your emotional time and energy on this b#tch.

Go get a single chick.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
The only time I met an engaged chick it was really easy, now it's to be said she was only 19 but still... We were at a party that a female friend of me invited me to and she also invited a male friend and his fiancee (Yes the engaged couple is there...). Throughout the night we were sitting all around a table (engaged chick on my right and her fiance to the right of her). Only thing I did was have fun, be confident, be really ****y and also be hilarious. Digging the music, by the end of the night we were making out in the bathroom and 2 days later i got an SMS telling me she was inlove with me :p She was resting on my shoulder and kinoing me right infront of her fiancee. Was freaky.

Why did this happen? I was everything her BF was not. I was confident, funny, freespirited, loved trance and dancing etc etc. This usually works on most girls that is taken or whatever. Be yourself which hopefully is everything her BF is not and hopefully something EXCITING. Mostly if a taken chick is giving you signs of interest or simular she really likes you from my experience.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
I'm sorry but if I were at the same party with my fiance and she was flirting with another guy.

I'd either start flirting with another girl or speak up.

And the fact you hooked up with her in the bathroom at the same part her fiancee was at, well my friend, I'm glad the people you hang out with are a bunch of panises.

Because if that was a party I went to and it was either my GF or fiancee hooking up, I'd throw you out a two story building and then continue to pummel you.

If it was a buddy of mines GF or fiancee, i'd do the same damn thing and I'd inform him.

If it was just some girl I or a friend of mine were dating, who cares. But engaged, come on now, Either your friends and everybody you hang out with are pansies or this "ENGAGEMENT" is just something this girl told everybody, like many 19 year olds do, and it's really not true.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
I'm sorry but if I were at the same party with my fiance and she was flirting with another guy.

I'd either start flirting with another girl or speak up.

And the fact you hooked up with her in the bathroom at the same part her fiancee was at, well my friend, I'm glad the people you hang out with are a bunch of panises.

Because if that was a party I went to and it was either my GF or fiancee hooking up, I'd throw you out a two story building and then continue to pummel you.

If it was a buddy of mines GF or fiancee, i'd do the same damn thing and I'd inform him.

If it was just some girl I or a friend of mine were dating, who cares. But engaged, come on now, Either your friends and everybody you hang out with are pansies or this "ENGAGEMENT" is just something this girl told everybody, like many 19 year olds do, and it's really not true.
 
Top