Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting stuck in a rut

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The world has become too soft and men are being raised to behave like women, think like women and sympathise with women. When I think back, all of my teachers at school during the 90's were women and we were taught to protect women, even the girls at school who you had no responsibility for. Now all those BP men have grown up and everyone wonders why women have become so "empowered".
Do you think if you were Red Pilled throughout the marriage it would have ended like this?

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think if you were Red Pilled throughout the marriage it would have ended like this?
If I'd been red pilled back then I would never have gotten married. I'm not red pilled, I'm aware. I still make beta mistakes fairly often but I've stopped giving women attention when it isn't earned and can see how weak other men look when they do it. Little changes I've made over time that have helped reconstruct the way I think and the things I do.

Do I think she would have still cheated? Who knows. Probably, she's female and attractive.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
You got this azz backwards IMO. Ive been down this road.
As far as the 3some goes what if they wanted too? It does happen.

His primary focus should be himself. Not his EX and not his kids. All that will fall into place once his mental point of origin is for his own welfare.
Theres the difference between RP aware and being RPilled.
Its actions not theory
If you think he should think of himself over his kids, shame on you. That's not being a man. That's being selfish and not knowing how to move. You sissies are enabling this guy. This dude needs some encouragement and tough love. He admitted himself he's confused and not in a good place.. Instead of tell him the right things, you guys are telling him, yeah focus on pu55y. That's the worst advice you can give.

The most blue pilled comment imaginable. Women think about that sh1t all the time lol. I agree with @Who Dares Win , something isn't right about you.
Females are the ones who after heartbreak go for d1ck / rebound. YOu men are becoming more and more like women everyday. Men, move on and focus on our goals.. and make plans for the future. "Something isn't right about you", yeah I'm not a sissy like you who literally said "women think abotu that **** all th etime".. what are you a bi.tch? trying to focus on the example of women?

Last edited:

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
My priorities? My priorities are making sure my kids have everything they need and that I exit that marriage with the best possible outcome. I won't get drawn into a debate about mentality because clearly you don't belong on this forum. If I want to fvck my housemates and the opportunity arises then I'll weigh it up and see if it would jeopardise my living situation.

I appreciate you taking the time to give me your "old-school-blue-pill" advice but I'm done being the nice guy. I spent 11 years with my wife, had two children, bought a house and provided for her everything she could ever want and my eyes were closed throughout the whole marriage. I was in her frame and I never realised how wrong my priorities were back then.

If I'm honest, this has been quite a rude awakening for me and getting to the place I'm at now took a lot of self reflection and patience to figure out what I needed to do and in a lot of ways, I'm still figuring it out.

Can you explain to me though how saying there's a potential threesome with my housemates makes me a perv? I can only assume you're a religious guy and I respect that you have values and morals but your way of thinking isn't necessarily correct. A lot of people on here would call you a throwback or outdated.

Lastly, I wasn't forced to leave my home. I left of my own accord. I left with my head held high, knowing that I'd done everything I could to prevent it from happening. I'm a very attentive father and my children will always come first, above any other women or lifestyle.

I now have to create a new normal which takes time and effort. Maybe you've never had to do anything like that yourself and I hope you never do and your life stays perfect.
Now your priorities are making sure my kids are everything? Fuccing glad. You admitted you're trying to line up girls to f.uck. Thats cool you want to no longer be "the nice guy".. But thats something you can't fake brother.

Now listen, these guys on here are old farts, they spend alot of time on here.. They're losers. You're taking advice from guys who want you to believe they got it going on. Trust me, these dudes DO NOT have it going on. Some of these dudes are happily married they just get on here to talk about women.. and give terrible advice.. Stringpuller himself even said blatantly "his kids shouldnt be his main priority".. what a ****.

don't get me wrong, threesomes are great.. i just don't think that when you move into some place, you should try to f.cuk the girls that allowd you to live there. i mean 100% they didnt choose you because "you're hot and they wanted to f.uck you".. they chose you because you seem like a civil guy, who would make a good ROOMMATE. If they had known your intentions, they'd immediately choose someone else as a roommate.

Its pathetic that you need that explained to you. and listen, yeah all these sissies in here are going to think I'm being hard on you. But that's what you need. You said you're done being a nice guy. That's fine, but don't be done being a good guy, unless you aren't. Anyone who sacrifices decency because of a woman is weak willed.

I'm here for you if you want to reach out. We can actually think about this objectively and maybe even get you laid properly.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't understand much. Keep reading and learning.
Your kids wont save you. You will learn from them. Have good times with them but they are not you.
I would suggest some deep meditating before you say these things. Your being emotional. Take care of your children but do not pedalstalize them.
When your in the position that it's only you, you and your money have to be the priority. Kids are next. Because if you and your money aren't intact, then you won't be able to help the kids. Everything else comes after kids. You can't let anything hurt your ability to take care of yourself. Because then you can't take care of your kids.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
You don't understand much. Keep reading and learning.
Your kids wont save you. You will learn from them. Have good times with them but they are not you.
I would suggest some deep meditating before you say these things. Your being emotional. Take care of your children but do not pedalstalize them.
Don't try to back peddle. "Kids won't save you". Are you listening to yourself? It's YOU that need to be there for YOUR KIDS, as a man. Who cares if the mother is a *****. As a man you gotta take care of your kids and ensure their well-being.. I have no idea what you're on about.

When your in the position that it's only you, you and your money have to be the priority. Kids are next. Because if you and your money aren't intact, then you won't be able to help the kids. Everything else comes after kids. You can't let anything hurt your ability to take care of yourself. Because then you can't take care of your kids.
This is exactly wht I'm getting at! It seemed as if this guy just had his priorities wrong and I totally get it.. he himself admitted he's confused and in a bad place, so of course his rationale is going to be skewed after such a situation. I know part of him gets it though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to back peddle. "Kids won't save you". Are you listening to yourself? It's YOU that need to be there for YOUR KIDS, as a man. Who cares if the mother is a *****. As a man you gotta take care of your kids and ensure their well-being.. I have no idea what you're on about.

This is exactly wht I'm getting at! It seemed as if this guy just had his priorities wrong and I totally get it.. he himself admitted he's confused and in a bad place, so of course his rationale is going to be skewed after such a situation. I know part of him gets it though.
Priorities wrong is also UNATTRACTIVE. It's an unattractive mindset and limits your overall potential and capabilities. Plus if the females pick up on it, they will think your weak and a sucker...

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's play devil's advocate. What would you have done in my situation? You would have stayed for the good of the kids? In a toxic environment? That wouldn't benefit anyone, especially not the kids.

Being abusive to other members and name calling in the forum is really beta behaviour, remember that. You're not AMOGing anyone, you just shoot holes in your argument every time you resort to foul language and name calling. I don't know how old you are but you seem to be very BP and that's fine. If it works for you, keep it up. I also appreciate that you've taken the time to reply several times to my post so thank you for that.

I get the feeling you're in a completely different place to me in your life. Only once you've lost everything are you truly free to pursue the life you really want and deserve.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's play devil's advocate. What would you have done in my situation? You would have stayed for the good of the kids? In a toxic environment? That wouldn't benefit anyone, especially not the kids.

Being abusive to other members and name calling in the forum is really beta behaviour, remember that. You're not AMOGing anyone, you just shoot holes in your argument every time you resort to foul language and name calling. I don't know how old you are but you seem to be very BP and that's fine. If it works for you, keep it up. I also appreciate that you've taken the time to reply several times to my post so thank you for that.

I get the feeling you're in a completely different place to me in your life. Only once you've lost everything are you truly free to pursue the life you really want and deserve.
You do have to clear out of s toxic environmental space if it's damaging to you.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes that point is to get us to think. You know... do as I say, not as I do and all that. The situation sucks to have an LTR/Wife stray and then they try to manage you/us. There just is no clean solution. Dirty world, Dirty results and we all live in it. I challenge you to NEVER be the dude that causes this. When that hot slutty wife tries to get your attention to fck, be disgusted with her instead. Let some other guys be the scum of the earth, you're better than that. Would you want to tell your kids that you just like the man that screwed their home up?

Taking care of your kids will also help to take care of yourself. As you do it; you will feel the goodness and be walking in the light. EVEN if you feel like it all sucks you will know that you are doing what is right and good. If all of the world sucks, knowing your own goodness and value is amazing. That is why taking care of your kids is important for you. For them, well for them you are there Dad, no matter what. How they see the world and their own future relationships is very dependant on how they see and feel about you. Do not fail them, they did not ask for you, you asked for them.

I guarantee that if you follow the path of good while at the same time being RP aware, amazing women will find you. It will not be just as you expect but it will be just as you need. Do not hurry, do listen to all around you and put yourself into places with chances. That is the hardest thing to do. ANYTHING will do to start with.

Focus real hard on physical training. don't need to tell all the reasons why, just do it. Keep your money flowing, get more if you can.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'd been red pilled back then I would never have gotten married. I'm not red pilled, I'm aware. I still make beta mistakes fairly often but I've stopped giving women attention when it isn't earned and can see how weak other men look when they do it. Little changes I've made over time that have helped reconstruct the way I think and the things I do.

Do I think she would have still cheated? Who knows. Probably, she's female and attractive.
I would say its more likely she wouldn't have - women's behaviour is extraordinarily predictable once your red pill aware and know what directions to give.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Gents. Some of you will know my situation from a previous post so for others that don't I'll be brief. I've now moved out of my family home and got a house share with two young, semi-hot women after finding out that my wife and mother of my children had been texting and meeting up with a guy she met on a Facebook page. It took me months to finally move out and I felt so much better initially but the last week or so I've found myself feeling a bit lost.

I don't know what's going on with me at the moment. I joined a dating site and have started doing the prep work on some plates but only one concrete in place.

I don't know if it's the virus and all the lockdown stuff that's getting me down and not being able to go to the gym but it's really put me in a weird place at the moment. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

For some reason, I just seem to have no motivation at the moment an it's p1ssing me off but I can't seem to force myself out of it.
More than anything, your kids need one great parent. I doubt that their mother is in the right state of mind since she has been cheating. When women cheat, they live in a fantasy world that doesn't involve their kids, job, the other person's kids......real life gets thrown out the window.

Your kids have to deal with real life. You can spin plates and start lining stuff up, but trust me on this: make it your priority in life right now to make your kids THE priority and you can still manage to have fun with the ladies when your kids aren't around. I don't think living with 2 hot younger chicks is exactly the solid framed dad your kids need to see. You'll have time for that when it's right.

I've been in your situation. I've had full custody of my daughter since she was 6. She is now 17, a tremendous volleyball player with more college offers nearly every week and has a 3.8 GPA.

None of this would have happened had I not set aside my natural sluttineess to first ensure I was being the dad I needed to be first and foremost.

Chicks come and go. These are your kids forever.

Carry on......

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you guys with no gym equipment at home. You all seem so sad without the testosterone boost

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you and your money aren't intact, then you won't be able to help the kids.

By the same token, that why the flight attendant instructs, us in case of emergency, to put the oxygen mask on ourself first and then the children.
What good is it for the children if you are dead and can't help them?

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is the outlier trash type. Not common at all.
If she cheats on you you fcked up as a man and the leader and the account holder.
Many women cheat and don't abandon their children. Workplace affairs are very common in the states and yet these women go home and live their mom life with the push over husband.
Youre delusional. As always.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuckholdry is assymetrical. And it plays a part in this. Eventually you will figure it out.
Blood is thicker then water and always will be.
Your captain save the kids gets you know further in the SMP there glassman. Thats a fact. Do your do diligence for your offspring but pedalstalize them and you will see.

Man
Spouse
Children.

If you your lady neglects her motherly duty for a lay. You have a shytty woman.
Period. She for the streets.
in this case your both correct. lots of variety in how women can be shytty. the common ground is haveing experienced shytty women. Just different types of shytty.