Getting some type of pleasure!?

Q45pimpin

Reaction score
I need some help from someone. I have been with my girlfriend for 20 months now and when we first got together I didn't care about sex or oral for that matter. But now that we have been together for this length of time I am getting a little fustrated. I am 19 and a sophomore in college and she is 18 and a senior in high school. We have talked with each other a little about when we would want to have sex and we both said that we wanted to wait until we are married or at least until the time is right; which is cool with me. But more and more lately I have been extremely horny and been dieing for something from her or at least able to do something for he (oral sex). We have been in two situation that come to mind where she has been totally naked but didnt want to do anything besides make out...also I have made and atmept to go down on her while she was driving and she made the comment "how can i drive with you like that". Also I have had her where she would be with her panties around her ankles in my car with the seat back and i try to go down on her and she stops me....So I guess my question is what can i do to havve her let me go down on her and hope that she returns the favor or vice versa. Jut a thought but maybe i am not turning her on enough but i thought i am cause i finger her and rub her **** and stuff but nothing ever happens from there so could someone please help me...maybe tell me what i might say ot my girl or what i might do.

Last edited:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG, are you two mormons? If you really believe in waiting until marriage, hey, enjoy the next few sexless years. If however, you have a set of balls, I'd say get rid of this girl now. For ****'s sake if she hasn't put out after 20 months imagine what it will be like after you marry her. Man I feel so sorry for you.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go find the jar and re-attach your balls.

Your not going to get it from this chick - there's no magic switch. You've had her in situations where she's even been naked and you've just "Made-out".

If she can't feel comfortable with doing it with you after 20 months, who can she feel comfortable with?

and most importantly, don't get married without being with other chicks - you will regret it when you get older, have kids, and your wife no longer want to put out.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA man grow a pair and find a new chick... trust me the last thing you want to do is wait until marriage. what will you do once you marry and find out your wife is horrible in the sack. you'll either have to cheat on her or live a miserable life. she will use sex to get money from you. your entire salary will go towards her new kitchen, new car, new clothes, new everything. don't go down that road. enjoy your youth and fvck as many broads as possible.

if you wasted 20 months with this chick surely she will understand when you tell her you are no longer satisfied with just making out. she either puts out or you walk out. simple as that.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you feel disconnected on an emotional level, because you haven't connected on a physical level, if that doesn't work, get her drunk:D . If she isn't going to put out, why are you waisting your time? If you still want to try and get her horny as hell, use the two steps forward one step back method. For girls, getting horny builds up a lot slower than it does for guys. Two steps forward, one step back.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 months??? Please tell me that was a typo and should be 2 months...

Just make the move, hell even do the romantic stuff if you think it will get her in the mood. If you're that eager to go down on her... when you are 'making out' and get her gear off. Just throw her on her back (be forceful, but not in a scary way) and growl her out, everything else will just follow.

If this is your girl of 20 months and she doesn't want to feel you, then I'm sorry but you are going to end up with nothing but an oversized ballbag. You're 19! These are your prime shagging years!

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
take all these dude's advice...dude. especially the one about going down on her. if she's not with that, then a re-evaluation about your relationship, needs, wants, etc is in order.

your only 19 and living in fla. you got it made.

you worried she might throw a guilt trip at you. i was here for you blah, blah, blah, how can you stop seeing me because of my beliefs, blah, blah, blah.

it's your life and your entitled to live how you want. if you want some 'brain' and puzzy, that's your right. there is nothing wrong with that.

look at your situation:

1. your 19

2. your in Florida

3. your single

4. you have no major responsibilities right now.

DUDE YOU GOT IT MADE.

there are tons of b!tches out there salivating (spelling) at the mouth to fvck you and give you some 'helmet'!!

let me re-state!

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i just read your post again.

YOUR IN COLLEGE!!!

come on man. what college do you go to. I went to school in Florida.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Re: anyone?!

Originally posted by Q45pimpin
anyone
You already got your answer, idiot.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 months? Just one girl??? No sex??? You've wasted time dude...

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score

Nemuro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, first of all you should really check out the post that bp1974 pointed you to, especially the part on foreplay. It is probably what answers your question best. If she still completely closes herself simply tell her that you need some satisfaction. Don't let her give you the "if you can't wait it is because you don't really love me" BS. Hell, if SHE loved YOU she would gladly go further than just making out. But if I were you, I wouldn't do anything of that. I'm certainly no expert but here is what I think:

What everyone else is telling you, is that you should really re-evaluate your current relationship. Unless she is die-hard religious you can be sure of one thing: you are not going to marry this girl. Maybie you both think you will, but it is very likely (especially if she goes to college) she will mature, discover life, and start having sex. Lots of it. And it won't be with you. Don't ask me why, but it won't be with you, as she will see you more like a friend than a lover. So my advice is also to break this relationship and find another girl. You may think that you love her, but you don't. Trust me.

Oh, and it is in everyone's best interest that you do not go down on girls while they're driving, practicing at the shooting range, or deactivating a bomb.

Nemuro

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: anyhting else

Originally posted by Q45pimpin
is that all the advice..?
Someone was looking for a clear definition of a dork in an earlier post. Well, here ya go. This guy is a dork.