"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Getting some is overrated - But here's how we can use it to our advantage...

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Last night I was at a party, it was getting pretty rowdy, and I ended up going back to this girls house w/ one of her friends. No parents were there, her friend fell asleep, and we ended up fooling around all night. I haven't gotten any in almost 2 months after my fool around friend and I stopped talking to each other, so I was PSYCHED - I couldn't wait to get some. After it was all over, and I sobered up, I realized.... it wasn't.... good. By 'not good' I don't mean the actual sexual stuff, I mean it just wasn't that great. I had been partying and having more fun all night, and the golden trophy at the end of the road was a BJ that was HIGHLY overrated. Maybe I just hadn't noticed it before because I was so set on actually LANDING chicks that I didn't stop to lookback on what it was all for.

Now, don't get me wrong. This isn't a post to say "chicks are overrated, don't talk to them, turn gay, hold hands". By all means, keep picking up chicks. All I'm saying is that I do not hold hooking up w/ chicks NEARLY as high in prestige as I used to, and I think its because of this site

This happened last night around 4am, it's 10:30 am right now and I'm already hearing rumors about it - gotta love high school. I now plan on using this to my advantage, let all the girls hear about it, it'll get them all pissed off cause a lot of them don't like this girl, and hopefully it'll end up getting me more action, and obtaining it much more easily.

But, now you're probably wondering "wait, I thought you said hooking up was overrated..." it is. It really, really is. But the way it seems to be working out for me now is extremely akward, like most things involving women are. ---- The more I want it, the harder it is to get, the less I care, the easier it is to come by. ---

So which do I want?

Any thoughts?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
id agree, i came so close to compromising my standards for a blow job and being a virgin came within an ace of ****in some *****.
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
anyone else? How are there 75 views and only ONE response.... THAT right there gentlemen is the reason this board is falling apart...
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Been there...

I've had that situation twice since I stumbled accross the online seduction network (askmen/sosuave/dyd) and have had women blatantly tell me they wanted to f*ck me maybe 3 or 4 other times. It was weird, before when I was clueless and didn't know what I was doing, I though it would be a big deal if I could get some but as I started improving my game and learning about myself in the process, I realized that wasn't what I really wanted.

I'll tell you my story of a similar situation that happened to me last November. I met this broad, she was a friend of a friend and we went to a little get together at her house. I was introduced to her, even though she was a cutie, I didn't think much of it and my friend and I left their house. We made plans to meet up at my house. Anyway, the two girls come back to my house with my roommate there and I thought to myself, maybe I'll try the stuff I learned from Tyler's interview in the David Deangelo interview series.

Immediately I started busting on both them, heavy on ****y+funny, almost over the top. I focused in especially on the little cutie (the other girl, my friend, was overweight, I wasn't focused on her), busting on her about everything she did. We then took off to the club and all the sudden the conversation turned very graphic and she let me play with her kitty kat. Keep in mind I had just met this girl today. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before.

We didn't even get to the club, we go back home, stop by 7/11 to pick up more beer and condoms and go back to my house. Basically, she wanted to f*ck me. I was in the room, started doing the thing, making out and stuff, then I realized, I just didn't want to go there. All the sudden getting laid didn't really matter. I just met her, I felt nothing for her, I was completely indifferent and I just wasn't really into it. Anyway nothing happened, she ran out the house seemingly upset and that was that.

I think what is happening here is that maybe getting some isn't really a big deal anymore, now that you realize that it is possible, not only that, but that women want it as badly as we do. For me anyway, and maybe in your case, I think the issue is that I feel like when I spend time with a woman, I'm offering her a gift and when I get physical with a woman, I'm offering her a bigger gift and if I let just any horny slut get a piece of me, I feel cheaper as a result. I know I view myself with higher value and if you're following the material on here, you are as well and that's why you feel funny about what happened. There's nothing wrong with that and I think it's a natural progression and part of the maturation process.
 

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I don't see how getting a hummer is somehow proof that this sight is failing you somehow. I wouldn't mind having a site to my credit that was responsible for unexpected head :)

As long as she wasn't a gremlin I'd chalk it up as a success...why so much thought? You hooked up mang.


-Resident DJ
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top