iqqi
Master Don Juan
ouchOriginally posted by Liz
Ashlee,
Did you know that your GF was reading this site?
She knows who you are and reads what you write.
She has told me who you are and we have talked a couple times.
Liz
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
ouchOriginally posted by Liz
Ashlee,
Did you know that your GF was reading this site?
She knows who you are and reads what you write.
She has told me who you are and we have talked a couple times.
Liz
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by Liz
Ashlee,
Did you know that your GF was reading this site?
She knows who you are and reads what you write.
She has told me who you are and we have talked a couple times.
Liz
I have PMed with Roman's GF.Originally posted by drixsa
wait a sec...does liz really know your GF???
Originally posted by drixsa
wait a sec...does liz really know your GF???
thats friggin crazy
but why would your friend take sloppy 2nds
i would never hook my friend up with an ex
thankgoodness for GIO who is maybe one of the few moral ones left
this is showing a blatant disrespect for her. the more and more i think about it the less and less i respect you
there is a difference between a DJ and a good Player/PUA
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
liz, why are you talkin to another guy's GFOriginally posted by Liz
I have PMed with Roman's GF.
She initiated the conversation, and gave the information without me asking.
I have been watching this site more than writting lately, so I figured this was a good time to tell him.
im not saying that you should or shouldnt go for any chick or break up with your GF just the whole money issue bothers meOriginally posted by Ashlee Angel
I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I cannot lie and say i'm not a player.
This is the first time in my life when I could just about have any woman I wanted.
I am not saying in four or five years down the road I will be the same.
But for now I am what I am.
How does it make Liz a rat if she got PMed by Ashlee Angel's girlfriend? What should she have done at that point... burned her eyes out?Originally posted by drixsa
liz, why are you talkin to another guy's GF
as much as i may not agree with what he may do
its stil not as bad as bein a rat
regardless if she PM'd you or not
yea i was too drunk to be posting last niteOriginally posted by Giovanni Casanova
How does it make Liz a rat if she got PMed by Ashlee Angel's girlfriend? What should she have done at that point... burned her eyes out?
Me no get it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Whaddya expect? He's black!Originally posted by NMMWCR
Ashlee Angel is officially a pimp.