Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting rid of a chick???

DJ*McKay

Reaction score
How do you get rid of a chick that you no longer want around without being too much of an a$$, Are there any certain "techniques", procedures.. etc.. used to accomplish this, perhaps, making it seem like it's the "natural" thing to do without becoming enemies?
Perhaps, making them feel that it's best to be friends and nothing more. Most advice is about the "pick-up", anyone got any tips on the "gettin'-rid-of"? (lol) I'm sure several of you have experienced this, any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fellow DJ

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
well there are several ways i guess
firstly u can go out with some other girl and well it might give her a sign sayin "it's over"
or on the contrary u can always kill her and dump her body in some river :p

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you can always go the opposite extreme and make yourself look like a lovey dovey wuss who has fallen head over heals in love with her. That's my personal favorite in fact.

Propose marriage to her tommorow, if she says yes you can always divore her and take her money later anyways. Not that big of a deal...

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Well, you can always go the opposite extreme and make yourself look like a lovey dovey wuss who has fallen head over heals in love with her. That's my personal favorite in fact.

Propose marriage to her tommorow, if she says yes you can always divore her and take her money later anyways. Not that big of a deal...
LOL, so why don't you want this chick around anymore?
You have to tell her the truth, you hate when chicks play games with you, don't play games with her. Tell her straight out you are no longer interested and wish her well.

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah true actually
better to tell her off
then again...try being a real bug and make her sick :p
but killing her doesn't sound that bad rite :p

DJ*McKay

Reaction score
:) You are so right. I agree that it's best to tell them. In this particular case, I've told the girl so many times in so many ways, but she keeps coming back. I don't have "romantic" feelings for her, but she definitely is "head strong" about getting me to be interested in her.

I've been straight up, as with all of my situations, never "mislead" her in no way whatsoever.

The more I avoid her, the more she wants me. I understand that this how it all works, but this chick is starting to be rather annoying.

I can deal with being friends, but somehow, she's not cooperating. lol...

Thanks for the feedback.

Peace...

DJ*McKay

B * TRUE * 2 * U...:) :)

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how we're the men

Ok, so you don't want to see this girl anymore....it's amusing all the backtalk and run-around that we are advising this man to do, when all we ever do is complain about women doing this to us.

Here's what you do. First thing is you be polite and tell her that you are no longer interested in her for a relationship or whatever. Tell her straight...if she asks why, tell her because that is how you feel (really, is there any rational reason to anyones feelings?) Just be as honest as you can and you'll do just fine. If she doesn't take it well, you can still sleep sound at night knowing you were 100% true to her, and to yourself.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just say "would you marry me?"

just hope she says NO if she does says "yes"

be like "I am joking" :D

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Woman.....it's over."

But seriously, just let her know how you feel. It's good to be on the other end.... :D