Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting revenge on my ex

MegaMind123

Reaction score
I'm sick of this girl I've known for some time now she's a massive annoyance to me and I want to do something to give her a huge F*ck you. I am going to log into her email account and delete everything in it which will also delete her contact, pics, and wipe her phone crystal clean. I Know this is wrong but she continues to come into my life and waste my time and I have let her she thinks she's smart enough and this time I will cut her ****ing lose I want to be strong enough to not accept her back so I will sh*t on her big time also I am sure she will know its me and I absolutely give no f*uck I'm unable to actually f*ck her bestfriend so this shall do it.:box:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acting like a frustrated child is going to get you nowhere.... Cut her off from the rest of your life and move on.

MegaMind123

Reaction score
KingBeef said:
Acting like a frustrated child is going to get you nowhere.... Cut her off from the rest of your life and move on.
its time I sh*t on her

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing this won't teach her anything. Most women will rationalize things to where they're not at any fault, and she'll chalk this up as a technical glitch to avoid the fact that she hurt you.

The best thing to do is to completely get her out of your life, and not see her again. Also don't repress your feelings of hurt, let them out.

Trust me on this, I've been in exactly the same boat as you. My first love of over eight years was nothing but a phony, attention seeking, wh0re. It hurt like Hell accepting that, and just recently I stopped repressing those feelings of hurt. Now I don't really feel that rage when thinking about her.

The best revenge is growing as a person, avoiding her completely, and not repressing how you feel.

MegaMind123

Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
Doing this won't teach her anything. Most women will rationalize things to where they're not at any fault, and she'll chalk this up as a technical glitch to avoid the fact that she hurt you.

The best thing to do is to completely get her out of your life, and not see her again. Also don't repress your feelings of hurt, let them out.

Trust me on this, I've been in exactly the same boat as you. My first love of over eight years was nothing but a phony, attention seeking, wh0re. It hurt like Hell accepting that, and just recently I stopped repressing those feelings of hurt. Now I don't really feel that rage when thinking about her.

The best revenge is growing as a person, avoiding her completely, and not repressing how you feel.

I am so pissed I don't know how to let it except being a major d*ck to her. After reading her ****ty text message I'm going crazy. the only thing I can think of is to do something that will put a hump in her.

She will lose contact of a lot of important people that she needs and that will set her straight not to f*ck with me again better yet never contact me again because when she does I give in.

this is the 2nd time after no contact that she contacts me and I think she has changed and we can try to be friends and she ends up sh*ting on me.

I've not done anything back to her yesterday she tried to tell me she was in love with me but is afraid because I don't seem interested in her but days before she just wanted to be my friend and nothing more. Her and I were supposed to be working on a business project and she totally sh*tted on me and that's what hurt she seem to not care about this fact and I don't know how to let this go except to f*ck her over.

I'm ashamed of myself because I always give in when she returns.....

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I've been there, and completely understand and sympathize with what you're going through. Karma WILL get her eventually, maybe not today, but eventually she'll be washed up living a life of mediocrity regretful of all the men she's wronged in the past.

DO NOT!!!! give into her when she reaches out again. I know it's hard to ignore her, you have those feelings deep down, and part of you truly wants to believe she's changed and that there's a chance, but there isn't. Women like her do not change, and will continue to lead you on for as long as you allow it.

Not responding to her would be kind of like revenge in itself. She'll get the idea she no longer has a hold over you, you can get it across that you're done with her, and will no longer be a victim to her. Anyone here will tell you that it's funny as Hell to piss off a girl who's done something like this to them by ignoring them, they can't stand it, and it puts a dent in their ego.

The best revenge you can give her is YOU living a happy life free from her, and her manipulations. It's a long road to get past all the feelings of hurt, shame, anger, and depression that comes from this, but it's well worth it. You'll end up at a point where you truly feel nothing for her, and not only that you feel happier with who you are, and KNOW that you deserve better.

Best of luck with everything.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Only reasons to ever contact an ex IMO:

- she became a plate

- you have a mutual interest like a child, unpaid bill that's both your responsibility, etc.

- she is defaming your character in which you contact her and tell her to "cease and desist" or you will sue her

I wouldn't access her email, etc. That can be considered computer tampering which is a crime.

The best revenge of all is to do better in life without her than you did with her. And b@nging her best friend like you mentionrd is a pretty good achievement

MegaMind123

Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Only reasons to ever contact an ex IMO:

- she became a plate

- you have a mutual interest like a child, unpaid bill that's both your responsibility, etc.

- she is defaming your character in which you contact her and tell her to "cease and desist" or you will sue her

I wouldn't access her email, etc. That can be considered computer tampering which is a crime.

The best revenge of all is to do better in life without her than you did with her. And b@nging her best friend like you mentionrd is a pretty good achievement

I know all these things I do feel this time I am ready to call it quits

Its just hurts like hell to know she's getting away with sh*ting on me again

I know accessing her email is a crime. But I cant shake the idea. And I doubt she will contact the police I have 95% chance she won't contact the cops. She will lose so many contacts and I will be satisfied. Sadly I can't bang her best friend...its not an option because she has none.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point ? It may feel good in this short term but achieves nothing. Just walk away.

Onion

Don Juan
Reaction score
MegaMind123 said:
I'm sick of this girl I've known for some time now she's a massive annoyance to me and I want to do something to give her a huge F*ck you. I am going to log into her email account and delete everything in it which will also delete her contact, pics, and wipe her phone crystal clean. I Know this is wrong but she continues to come into my life and waste my time and I have let her she thinks she's smart enough and this time I will cut her ****ing lose I want to be strong enough to not accept her back so I will sh*t on her big time also I am sure she will know its me and I absolutely give no f*uck I'm unable to actually f*ck her bestfriend so this shall do it.:box:
You do realise it's a crime hacking into someone else's email account right? You could end up screwing your life and not hers. The best advice is already given. Cut her lose and go no contact. Indifference is the best revenge.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MegaMind123 said:
I am going to log into her email account and delete everything in it which will also delete her contact, pics, and wipe her phone crystal clean.
Rather than saying 'F*ck You!', to her this will just communicate:
a) how much spare time you have on your hands to do such a thing
b) how much she means to you that you felt the need to do such a thing
c) how weak and petty you are for having to resort to do such a thing

MegaMind123 said:
Its just hurts like hell to know she's getting away with sh*ting on me again

If you allow someone to sh*t on you more than once then you only have yourself to blame.

As others have said - NC is the best Fvck You you can ever perform.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge is to turn the tables on her. Have her pursuing you, but resist letting her have you. For the past five years, I've been doing this to the woman who drove me to Sosuave.

I am going to log into her email account and delete everything in it which will also delete her contact, pics, and wipe her phone crystal clean.
This 5hit accomplishes nothing. She will just replace it all. Making yourself the object she cannot replace is the worst thing you can do to her.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
If you can do it without getting caught, I say do it. All of the "karma" and "you are better than that" are weak responses imo.

How do you know that you are not the one Karma sent to take care of this?

Take life by the balls and when someone sends one of your guys to the hospital, you send two of theirs to the morgue (hat tip: untouchables).

You would say that. Any excuse to start a 10 page argument with someone, right?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am sick to death of men slinking away from women or anyone for that matter.

When someone $hits on you, you $hit back on them twice as hard, because that is what needs to be done to straighten out this mess our PC obsessed cowardly western civ has become.

I find it ironic you are so willing to combat me on it, but not women. What does that tell you?
So you think going NC and cutting out a venemous woman out of one's life is not being combative? I think that tells me I'm dealing with someone who hasn't thought about his argument for very long.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Des, I'd love to hear more. Start a thread on this?

I'm interested to read this as well.. please explain more.

Joe.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All an act of revenge EVER does to a woman is to justify in her own mind that she made the right decision and that you are a loser. It slams the lid on her indecision and makes her "certain" that she is right and that you are a low-life not worthy of her time.

The ONLY way to teach a woman a lesson or punish her (and I do believe that women need to be disciplined and sometimes punished) is to remove attention and convey indifference toward her. Lack of attention and indifference is the only chink in a woman's formidable armor.

Women have considerable armor because they are supported by the herd (the current cultural female paradigms of the day plus the web of friends she has). This is a huge cushion of support for her. Add to that her ability to backward-rationalize anything, and we see that revenge actually only comforts her and aside from the practical (like losing email in this case) doesn't hurt her and it teaches her nothing.

But since almost all women are incorrigible attention hores, she is extremely vulnerable to indecision about relationships, and to removal of caring.

Secondly, revenge always hurts the inner psyche of the one doing the act of revenge. It takes away self-respect on multiple levels. It demonstrates to yourself that you lack self-control and it keeps her as the jailor and you as the incarcerated.

Whoever is occupying your thoughts is your jailer. Flip the script. Become completely indifferent, detached, yet cordial with her. Demonstrate that you can easily move on and that you are superior to her in intrinsic value and worth. You have decided that she doesn't meet your requirements. After all, the truth is that she doesn't.

Recognize that the most colossal "F You" that you can give to a girl is to become indifferent. It makes her go internally ballistic. Revenge, in contrast, gives her the direct opposite... resolution to her doubts, closure, and peace of mind.

Punish women with indifference. It is a devastating weapon because it diminishes her worth and elevates your own. The downside to this is that the effect on her is mostly invisible to you. The pain is being dished out but you don't get the pleasure of seeing the suffering. That's where we need to trust in your knowledge of how the female mind works.

The bottom line is that you walk away clean and with self-respect, and are reminded of the principle of abundance. It's walking out of jail.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you get a vagina after the email hacking ?
Best revenge 1) Enjoying your life 2 ) Become rich 3 ) Find a much hotter girl.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An eye for an eye is the way to go.

Who cares if the world goes blind