"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Getting rejected from her insecurities

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
do girls reject guys from their own insecurities or do I just suck at game lol. I was messaging this hot blonde on hinge things were flowing and I asked if she went to nursing school and she said cosmetologist and I said oh it’s cause I mostly meet nurses and teachers here and she just unmatches me. is it cause she’s insecure about her career choice?
I’ve noticed that fatter girls or girls who are less than stellar in looks will also reject guys for fear of being rejected themselves. The whole I can’t be rejected if I reject them first thing. What are your guys opinion on this
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
Don't take them seriously.

Why state that meaningless correlation? You know women are highly fickle and insecure. You must dumb yourself down with them, especially the low-quality ones on OLD.
 
Top