Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting over your desire to conquer

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
As men, we have this innate desire to hunt, kill, conquer. We have this seeking instinct.

If a woman ends things with me, I get stuck with this feeling like I need to do whatever it is I need to do to conquer that girl again.

Any challenge makes me want to dig deeper.

Both of these things, logically, I know are the wrong things to do. But the baser instincts feel very strong and create emotion which tends to trump logical thought often.

So how do you guys get over this with women?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a you thing, not an us/men thing.

I always thought feelings of revenge, to “hunt, kill, conquer” are very unhinged, unhealthy and ****ing weird. It’s also a very weak/beta mindset, like that little crybaby in school who snitches because he got made to look a fool.

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a you thing, not an us/men thing.

I always thought feelings of revenge, to “hunt, kill, conquer” are very unhinged, unhealthy and ****ing weird. It’s also a very weak/beta mindset, like that little crybaby in school who snitches because he got made to look a fool.
actually it’s a known psychological thing.

Take a look at Panksepp seeking behavior.

and I didn’t mean in a revenge way. I meant in the get them back type of way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo this is mostly the hit on the Ego and ppl man and women have a very hard time dealing with it.
Where do you research this material? You make it sound like its a consistent trigger in many folks.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you research this material? You make it sound like its a consistent trigger in many folks.
man let me change ego to self esteem.
Ive experience it in the past it can hit hard. Its like wtf the 6 just dump me a 8 i must be losing it...... ****s with your brain.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man let me change ego to self esteem.
Ive experience it in the past it can hit hard. Its like wtf the 6 just dump me a 8 i must be losing it...... ****s with your brain.
And as you see those mental tricks work. Negative esteem hits and positive esteem hits. I was just curious to if someone can describe it scientifically or like math.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as you see those mental tricks work. Negative esteem hits and positive esteem hits. I was just curious to if someone can describe it scientifically or like math.
Never read a book on it, but im sure there is a scientific explanation on it.
but yeah it work very well on insecure ppl.

A man that know he can get many women will handle the ego hit way better, that hit io is also why so many ppl are afraid to approach women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A man that know he can get many women will handle the ego hit way better, that hit io is also why so many ppl are afraid to approach women
Definitely on insecure people, but it can also be used to break down secure people. How in all do CIA and Seals get broken down in torture and interrogations?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you have good puzzy at home, there is no ego hit. Why does it matter? You have a babe your getting some before bed...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the lesson was you might have high esteem and a high sense of security. You shouldn't spend a lot of time around those who are not reciprocating or showing you the appropriate worth.
Wise word right there

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the lesson was you might have high esteem and a high sense of security. You shouldn't spend a lot of time around those who are not reciprocating or showing you the appropriate worth.
Someone with high esteem wouldn’t entertain those who are pulling them down. Like attracts like, generally. and it’s more about value.

if someone who has a high sense of self worth and value spends time with those who don’t reciprocate or show equal value, by virtue of being in that, he devalues him/herself. It’s like speaking and having someone not listen to a word you’re saying. The more you talk, the more you devalue what you say. It’s up to the individual to know what is giving him value or where he adds value. This ties in to esteem and self value.

the reason why men or women ‘crumble’ or hurt deeply after the conclusion to a relationship is because they invested their sense of self in to what was ’the relationship’. in ways they were dependent. they wrapped themselves to tight around something that is in essence quite abstract. They fall because they were leaning on another for their validation throughout. Within relationship is a need. Because you actually need another to have a relationship. This is where everyone runs in to problems. “Do I show I don’t need them much?” “Do I show I need them too much?”

While it’s natural to miss another, or feel deep loss after they are gone, one shouldn’t lose ones identity (which is usually the case in truckloads).
My self esteem can’t be built around another person. They can’t be the validation I seek. It has to be an intrinsic ecosystem of self validation and . Otherwise basic tactics will run my life her slights or disapproval’s or even approvals.
Then if that validation is no longer present, how do I operate?

This is why one should only do things they TRULY want to; because these micro decisions shape ones identity and patterns within how they go through life. But many times people will do things because their significant other wants them to do that. Multiply these micro agreeances by many and after two years you have someone who is a stranger in their own body operating out of a need to make their person happy. You know the motto “happy wife happy life”.

Needy men are the result of someone who cannot lead their own self. And this is usually tied to the idea of self esteem which is being discussed.

So how do you guys get over this with women?
Realize that it’s your ego at work. That it is fragile. That you do reject emotional rejection. By attempting to get her back after a rejection or loss, you are motivated to prove your worth so you would maybe win the affections again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone with high esteem wouldn’t entertain those who are pulling them down. Like attracts like, generally. and it’s more about value.

if someone who has a high sense of self worth and value spends time with those who don’t reciprocate or show equal value, by virtue of being in that, he devalues him/herself. It’s like speaking and having someone not listen to a word you’re saying. The more you talk, the more you devalue what you say. It’s up to the individual to know what is giving him value or where he adds value. This ties in to esteem and self value.

the reason why men or women ‘crumble’ or hurt deeply after the conclusion to a relationship is because they invested their sense of self in to what was ’the relationship’. in ways they were dependent. they wrapped themselves to tight around something that is in essence quite abstract. They fall because they were leaning on another for their validation throughout. Within relationship is a need. Because you actually need another to have a relationship. This is where everyone runs in to problems. “Do I show I don’t need them much?” “Do I show I need them too much?”

While it’s natural to miss another, or feel deep loss after they are gone, one shouldn’t lose ones identity (which is usually the case in truckloads).
My self esteem can’t be built around another person. They can’t be the validation I seek. It has to be an intrinsic ecosystem of self validation and . Otherwise basic tactics will run my life her slights or disapproval’s or even approvals.
Then if that validation is no longer present, how do I operate?

This is why one should only do things they TRULY want to; because these micro decisions shape ones identity and patterns within how they go through life. But many times people will do things because their significant other wants them to do that. Multiply these micro agreeances by many and after two years you have someone who is a stranger in their own body operating out of a need to make their person happy. You know the motto “happy wife happy life”.

Needy men are the result of someone who cannot lead their own self. And this is usually tied to the idea of self esteem which is being discussed.

Realize that it’s your ego at work. That it is fragile. That you do reject emotional rejection. By attempting to get her back after a rejection or loss, you are motivated to prove your worth so you would maybe win the affections again.
Very good writing here and a very crucial point.

That ypu put the talking to one who isnt listening and you devalue yourself in the process.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good writing here and a very crucial point.

That ypu put the talking to one who isnt listening and you devalue yourself in the process.
Hell yeah. That’s very accurate. I’ve been there. One day you’re the leader of your own life. The next you’re a slave to the relationship, becoming weak and needy, then being dumped because you’ve changed. After a bad experience or two, lots of us learn to never get lost in the relationship again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah. That’s very accurate. I’ve been there. One day you’re the leader of your own life. The next you’re a slave to the relationship, becoming weak and needy, then being dumped because you’ve changed. After a bad experience or two, lots of us learn to never get lost in the relationship again.
Yea i gathered what was left of my chips after i realize i was at a rigged table. And it took time to get back to the same amount. Something like that.

Are you able to have fulfilling relationships with your new viewpoint?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i gathered what was left of my chips after i realize i was at a rigged table. And it took time to get back to the same amount. Something like that.
It almost seems like the goal of every woman is to break you down and control you. Oh and you have to pay for dates btw. If they break you down. Then you’re no longer attractive to them so they dump you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It almost seems like the goal of every woman is to break you down and control you. Oh and you have to pay for dates btw. If they break you down. Then you’re no longer attractive to them so they dump you
Gotta find a chaser and stay on your purpose. Once they learn all your tricks they move on. They pass this info along too. Some can be used to hurt you
Find one with enough pockets of her own that she wants to take you around.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they break you down. Then you’re no longer attractive to them so they dump you
Gotta find a chaser and stay on your purpose. Once they learn all your tricks they move on. They pass this info along too. Some can be used to hurt you
Find one with enough pockets of her own that she wants to take you around.
From my experience, when I feel good, am taking care of my social life, and just doing what I want, girls stick around. But if they’re needy and insecure, then they’ll think you’re cheating on them, they’ll go get revenge on you and cheat.