"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Getting over oneitis...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
I really need some advice here. Theres this girl that im completely tied over. I cant stop thinking about her, I always want to be with her, every song I hear I think of her (heh weird eh) and I cant seem to stop doing it. Fact is I dont think she likes me, and because of that I want to keep going after it. This is really the first girl ive like that hasnt liked me back, and its really pissing me off and I have no idea what to do. Fellow DJ's, help me please.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Okay, you never dated this chick, its a crush? I suggest checking if she likes you and if not, find another girl that does and work on her. Its kinda creepy being hung up on a girl that you never had anything with.
 

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
well see we always hang out. shes always flirting with me and tempting me, but when I asked her if she liked me, she told me the first time she met me she didnt like me at all, but then she said that she getting used to being around me and is starting to like me more. I just need to get over her, but no matter what I do, its not working.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Starting to like you? She sounds pretty freaking honest. I would not go clingy on her. Yeah, seriously get over her and check out some other girls.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by WhAcKeD!
but then she said that she getting used to being around me and is starting to like me more.
Shes just a friend bud :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Yeah seriously, nothing more. She wants you to be the emotional tampon, not the cooch pleaser.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
I hate oneits. Get over it plz, Its not easy, stop thinking about her. You'll get depressed and wsste ur precious time. You'll look back and be like "**** yo, i wasted so much time thinkingabout this dumb ho,and lsitenign to sad songs like blurry and thinking about her, when I coulda been doin so many other things"
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
You ASKED her whether or not she liked you, then took her response at face value? Newsflash: 99% of girls when asked this question will either (a) lie or (b) not know themselves well enough to give an accurate answer. So for the future, don't place so much stock in this.

Sounds like you're her cheap entertainment. Whenever she's bored, she can go mess with your mind and get a nice little ego-fix when you give her attention. A challenge is always attractive, so you've been sucked in.

The solution is to cut all contact with her, and go find a girl that actually likes you. Nothing cures obsession faster than a new (ideally healthier) obsession.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Look up my post: The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming/Avoiding Oneitis Revised Edition in the tips forum

...

NOW!

:)
 
Top