Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting over girlfriend's sexual past

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats what she told me. It only happened once and that she was drunk that night. And i know she was inebriated cause even i was there in that party. I am just not sure if they continued it after.
The only way to really find out is to ask her upfront and straightforward "Did you guys hook up more than just once? I'm not going to judge you or anything, I just want to know the honest truth". I have to agree with Stormrider on this one when he mentioned that Women fear being judged and looked at in a negative light so you will need to genuinely let her know, you wont judge the outcome. However you will need to control yourself if she opens up and says "Sigh..... Ok...well...... We were hooking up a few times afterwards and he would come over sometimes". At this point I know your mind will begin to imagine things lol and wonder.... "I wonder if she used to take his loads all the time... Did she swallow? How many times and way did her fvck her!"

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A coworker who goes out of her way to tell you she slept with her co worker 18 different ways from Sunday should be treated as sex toy.

She said she was “drunk” while it happened too. Now she has blamed a outside source for her indiscretions (I’m completely in control of my urges, it’s the substance that made me do it!) Now if it happens again, she can blame being drunk again.

Remember men, keep your emotional distance from these girls and you’ll be fine.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your anger is totally justified

Starting out with a girl is a fresh feeling. We know she has a sexual past but it's blurred and unimportant. This however, is right in front of your face and something you have to be reminded of every day.

It also doesn't put her in a good light. He's not her ex, she just randomly fvcked him one time at Christmas. It's complete h0e behaviour and that might not be the popular opinion but I sure as hell wouldn't like it

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your anger is totally justified

Starting out with a girl is a fresh feeling. We know she has a sexual past but it's blurred and unimportant. This however, is right in front of your face and something you have to be reminded of every day.

It also doesn't put her in a good light. He's not her ex, she just randomly fvcked him one time at Christmas. It's complete h0e behaviour and that might not be the popular opinion but I sure as hell wouldn't like it
Exactly. Thats what concerns me. Seeing him everyday and now i ll be seeing him from different viewpoint.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thought on this: when a chick discloses her sexual past, I know (in my mind) that she is "qualfying" herself...which is a good thing of course.
qualifying, yes its good thing, but even so she don't want to bring that up in fear of losing him, telling would make me wonder on something like what is her real game here? jealous trip? trying to see if you would f*** her more since you hate the guy? any smart woman know no guy want to know who she fuc|<ed with. so chances are pre-emptives defense on something, fun fact she said once, more likely often, if I was the guy I wouldn't date such girl, coworkers should be a no go anyway too many chances to sh!t hit the fan, but if you still want just have fun with her and never commit and more importantly, don't stop trying to get a better girl