Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting out of a slump

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm in abit of a funk right now...

Life just got turned upside down this week for me, and its affecting everything I do..

Do you guys just target the problems and focus on improving them, focus on something else until your confidence comes back, or just weather the storm?

Its just a bunch of things, broke up with a gf, not doing to well in school atm, gym numbers aren't improving, family ****, bad sleeps, health issues, random things like that...

You guys have any strategies for getting out of a funk? First one to say fvck fat chicks get a smack.

Thanks guys

Reaction score
I am on your ignore list - so I am writing this in vain!!!

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not on the ignor list. I just focus on the future. Sh!t I've had so many bad days it's not funny. I was born to be the week guys that never talked and was like Norbid. Then I think about my future what I want to be and I focus on that. I may not get where I want I may not even try but that helps. I also laugh a lot and look at a lot of comedies. One last thing, it's good to have someone to back you up. I mean I walk around like an a hol and like I'm the baddest, but I probably would have offed myself if it wasn't fro my little bro and the other things I mentioned.

kreuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes,

You can only improve your situation with a positive attitude. Just because things are going bad does not mean you should have a complete break down, go out and have fun. Forcing yourself to be active, have fun, ignore some of the bad things that really do not matter in the long run (gf, gym numbers) and work on your school problems.

Refocusing and fixing some of the long term problems (poor in school means either a) no college b) low gpa equates to poor pay in salaried jobs) will help you all around. So what about your ex-gf, one out of a ba-jillion (can't remember the female population of the world atm), you can find one to replace or go live the good bachelor life!

Keep your head up and stay positive.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chosen1
Well, I'm not on the ignor list. I just focus on the future. Sh!t I've had so many bad days it's not funny. I was born to be the week guys that never talked and was like Norbid. Then I think about my future what I want to be and I focus on that. I may not get where I want I may not even try but that helps. I also laugh a lot and look at a lot of comedies. One last thing, it's good to have someone to back you up. I mean I walk around like an a hol and like I'm the baddest, but I probably would have offed myself if it wasn't fro my little bro and the other things I mentioned.
I was thinking about hitting the bars and getting hammered, but I thought about it for abit and realized that this little funk all started after binge drinking...For some reason after drinking, I lose my mojo for awhile. lowered testosterone mabye?

I used to read and chill out watching tv when stuff like this happened in the past but i find its harder to get back on your feet the longer your down. Haha, yeah I don't have anyone to back me up. Only child, and parents divorced and dont live here that much. i think the problem is because I havent done anything social in like a week. Got in a scrap on the weekend and felt like spending time alone, so haven't talked to anybody in awhile, just focused on my own ****. Usually i'm more than happy to ditch my friends in favour of doing my own thing but probably just need a night on the town to get this out of my system.

Originally posted by Kreuz
Keep your head up and stay positive.
Haha good idea, almost forgot that one. I'll work on it...**** I have these weird little emo moments, I don't know how to get rid of them. Whatevs, thanks for the reminder... Yeah I have to focus on school, loaded with potential, but I never put the work in...

peace

----------------------

Originally posted by Last Man Standing
I am on your ignore list - so I am writing this in vain!!!
I took you off temporarily because it was in response to a thread i made..but...It's useless artery-clogging posts like these that put you right back on the ignore list.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
I was thinking about hitting the bars and getting hammered, but I thought about it for abit and realized that this little funk all started after binge drinking...For some reason after drinking, I lose my mojo for awhile. lowered testosterone mabye?

I used to read and chill out watching tv when stuff like this happened in the past but i find its harder to get back on your feet the longer your down. Haha, yeah I don't have anyone to back me up. Only child, and parents divorced and dont live here that much. i think the problem is because I havent done anything social in like a week. Got in a scrap on the weekend and felt like spending time alone, so haven't talked to anybody in awhile, just focused on my own ****. Usually i'm more than happy to ditch my friends in favour of doing my own thing but probably just need a night on the town to get this out of my system.

Haha good idea, almost forgot that one. I'll work on it...**** I have these weird little emo moments, I don't know how to get rid of them. Whatevs, thanks for the reminder... Yeah I have to focus on school, loaded with potential, but I never put the work in...

peace

----------------------

I took you off temporarily because it was in response to a thread i made..but...It's useless artery-clogging posts like these that put you right back on the ignore list.
Well, I've said in another post a family member may need an kidney one day so I don't drink or smoke. If I go off to war then maybe but not now. If you like to drink go ahead but sometimes your actions cause you harm. Some guys don't think spanking the monkey is bad until they're not attracted to women anymore. Do things you like to do and get better at them. And there is no shame in leaving your friends behind but let them know there welcome. Well, I got to go illegally download more songs. Peace, and have a good night.

Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Yes- it was a clogging post but only because you clogged it by putting me on your "ignore" list and thus my pointless response! You are the cause of this! I am too important and mighty to ignore - take me off "THE" list now!!!