Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting older /lack of options= lowering standards?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title says . I see a lot of older guys(mostly ugly) finding attractive other very ugly fat women . How is this possible ?

Also i see a lot of people mostly guys who are fine looking... with some fat ugly women . The worst part is that these women usually have 1-2 kids already with some other guy or make 2-3 kids with that guy and later they divorce and secure a long term payment.

How is tht really possible? Is man really a creature who choose his partner mostly of the way the female looks like?

The standards have fallen a lot and if you ask me i believe women turn uglier every year.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that lady might be solid and dependable . So you shouldn't go by how it looks.

Guy might've got tired of hot girls games and wanted to be the more attractive one.

A

AJ84

As the title says . I see a lot of older guys(mostly ugly) finding attractive other very ugly fat women . How is this possible ?

Also i see a lot of people mostly guys who are fine looking... with some fat ugly women . The worst part is that these women usually have 1-2 kids already with some other guy or make 2-3 kids with that guy and later they divorce and secure a long term payment.

How is tht really possible? Is man really a creature who choose his partner mostly of the way the female looks like?

The standards have fallen a lot and if you ask me i believe women turn uglier every year.
Maybe some of those girls were cuter when they first got together, maybe the guys were cuter too. People don’t look the same forever.

Also it’s hard to know what the back story is just by looking at couples. Looks matter but for some people looking for something long term there are other things that are important, like personality, values, compatibility etc. Maybe these guys see value and ditched the 9 for a decent 6 who will treat them right. Girls do this too with guys. After a while of being f**ked over by the opposite sex, some men and women just want to find a decent non selfish non mean person with common values to share their life with who is not totally hideous to look at.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of options, scared to being alone forever so they stick to the 300 pounder.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe some of those girls were cuter when they first got together, maybe the guys were cuter too. People don’t look the same forever.

Also it’s hard to know what the back story is just by looking at couples. Looks matter but for some people looking for something long term there are other things that are important, like personality, values, compatibility etc. Maybe these guys see value and ditched the 9 for a decent 6 who will treat them right. Girls do this too with guys. After a while of being f**ked over by the opposite sex, some men and women just want to find a decent non selfish non mean person with common values to share their life with who is not totally hideous to look at.
This is true. Many of the manosphere invests into the "hypergamy is all" impetus, which falls flat in its face in various real-life contexts.

Really hot women get pumped and dumped all the time as they are most approached and most desired. And guys who bang them also have plethora of options, so once "said and done," time to move onto the next one. This hits many women hard and may damage them psychologically. Men need to understand this, and play to the subjects' needs to maximize results. And so ... the motive changes from "hottest guy" to "hot enough guy who will stick around and meet my needs." The SMV search shifts to safer investments.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Really hot women get pumped and dumped all the time as they are most approached and most desired.

This hits many women hard and may damage them psychologically.
Very true. The dating pool of hot women obviously shrinks with age, but an older man desiring a hot older woman has to absolutely screen her harder on her personality as there will likely be more chance of problems there. When said man cannot find a desireable hot candidate that has her personal act together, he shifts his priorities and settles for less looks wise and puts more value on her sanity…

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to say that those looking for a decent relationship with a decent woman, should try to be fast and not waste time.

Once you pass your mid 30s you only find left overs, mind fvcked pumped and dumped ones, single moms and many other things we dont want.

Some say that this mindset is "fear induced", I simply believe that fresh food gets taken as fast as people see it while rotten one stands in the shelf for late comers.

Even an apparently normal woman who decides to follow her "career" and postpone a relationship till her mid 30s is mentally damaged, she is cursed for the wrong mindset and the poor bastard who takes her, is gonna pay the price for it.

A

AJ84

This is true. Many of the manosphere invests into the "hypergamy is all" impetus, which falls flat in its face in various real-life contexts.

Really hot women get pumped and dumped all the time as they are most approached and most desired. And guys who bang them also have plethora of options, so once "said and done," time to move onto the next one. This hits many women hard and may damage them psychologically. Men need to understand this, and play to the subjects' needs to maximize results. And so ... the motive changes from "hottest guy" to "hot enough guy who will stick around and meet my needs." The SMV search shifts to safer investments.
Yes, and I see this happening in both genders. Guys are not immune from the effects of being used and discarded by hot women. Half the site illustrates this.
At some point, some men and women get sick of the games and just want a decent human experience. I would say the majority of people want this. Guys putting up with crap behaviour just because she’s hotter, younger etc. Women putting up with crap behaviour because he’s hot, has money, high SMV etc.
That feeling of demeaning yourself is the same for both men and women, regardless of their motives to staying with crap people who look good.
Of course not all good looking people are crap and many many aren’t but I see here on this very forum the sh*t behaviour men try to rationalize because she’s hot and the sex is good and I see first hand female friends who have done the same and I myself have done the same once with this guy back in college.

Its a bad feeling all around, when you realize you allowed yourself to be treated like crap. So when guys get on each other for their dating choices maybe it’s not because they don’t have options, maybe they just choose a different standard to keep their integrity and dignity. So what if the girl some guy chooses isn’t a 9 with the body of a Victoria secret model? Maybe she respects him, doesn’t sh*t test him all the time, let’s him be a man and genuinely cares for him?

What guy doesn’t want that?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IOnce you pass your mid 30s you only find left overs, mind fvcked pumped and dumped ones, single moms and many other things we dont want.
Falsity. Hence, why Guru got on you hard. You’re not spreading the poison.

More damage in the pool, yes. “You only find,” a big no. Assuming you mean men over 35+, I rarely find.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falsity. Hence, why Guru got on you hard. You’re not spreading the poison.

More damage in the pool, yes. “You only find,” a big no. In fact, I rarely find.
Oh you are right..sorry anyone here its not true that by being middle aged, old and less attractive you wont be able to bang 9s and 10s in their early 20s.

Ask guru1000 who happen (as he remind us everyday) to have plenty hitting on him and despite that he would rather spend his time educating us on this internet forum.

Thank you again guru for spending your whole day here while you know and have 9s and 10s in their early 20s coming after you and bombing your phone...we're flattered...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WDW, that’s what happens when crushed with facts.

And so your poison is muted.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure guru as you said bro, and please dont give up your battle against "poison" online, the peace loving people expect you to protect them 24/7 despite your 9s and 10s online.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a massive social circle you will have quality access to younger women, that's basically the way to do it. You can cold approach them too of course but you will usually just be a curiosity for them at that stage. I don't think quality young women will date older guys OUTSIDE of their social circle.
Agree on that, outside social circle and possibly work environment (risky for men generally) is very unlikely that young hot girls will date much older men.

Clearly celebrities like brad pitt surely dont follow this dynamics.

Too bad that this is "poison" according to our local dating justice warrior who says he is middle aged yet has teenage 9s and 10s bombing his phone full day.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and I see this happening in both genders. Guys are not immune from the effects of being used and discarded by hot women. Half the site illustrates this.
At some point, some men and women get sick of the games and just want a decent human experience. I would say the majority of people want this. Guys putting up with crap behaviour just because she’s hotter, younger etc. Women putting up with crap behaviour because he’s hot, has money, high SMV etc.
That feeling of demeaning yourself is the same for both men and women, regardless of their motives to staying with crap people who look good.
Of course not all good looking people are crap and many many aren’t but I see here on this very forum the sh*t behaviour men try to rationalize because she’s hot and the sex is good and I see first hand female friends who have done the same and I myself have done the same once with this guy back in college.

Its a bad feeling all around, when you realize you allowed yourself to be treated like crap. So when guys get on each other for their dating choices maybe it’s not because they don’t have options, maybe they just choose a different standard to keep their integrity and dignity. So what if the girl some guy chooses isn’t a 9 with the body of a Victoria secret model? Maybe she respects him, doesn’t sh*t test him all the time, let’s him be a man and genuinely cares for him?

What guy doesn’t want that?
Many, not all, Manosphere theories deal with defensiveness. That is,

Hypergamy = "You just didn't have enough value"
Chad = " She picked someone better looking"
Cratered SMV = "She's damaged milk anyway"

Sometimes the above has validity, but certainly not universally so. Instead ...be offensive, which has less to do with you, rather the focus shifts to her by ascertaining her thoughts and needs which will show you the true dynamic.

Look at the subject, not yourself, understand and craft fluidly to her "needs," to be most effective in your "game."

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd think Guru would get more validated by his achievent being rare, rather than "everyone should do it." ).
Not rare at all. Guru aside, you guys do go out to venues, right? Open your eyes. It's everywhere.

Status supersedes all. Looks is a form of status too. An older guy working in McDonalds is not going to grab hot young women, by the hundreds. Though he could occasionally pull.

Most young men have to understand, that if a man tends to his physicality as he ages, and accumulates wealth/status in his 20s and 30s, he will be in top form up until the point where age (regardless of his maintenance) takes its toll.

My 49 year old cuz just married a 24 yo 9. Both live in LA. Not complicated stuff here and present everywhere.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

depend really , remember most people get some pressure for being single, others are scared of being alone, some was being together for so long it really don't matter how old and ugly they get they need each other, plus remember you see little change on thing you see daily and a lot when you almost never see it, a person you don't see for years changed a lot, one you see everyday changes little, its all perception.

there is that little desperate to no be alone so when 2 people are willing to overlook a lot of things jsut to be sure there will be someone there to help then

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depend really , remember most people get some pressure for being single, others are scared of being alone, some was being together for so long it really don't matter how old and ugly they get they need each other, plus remember you see little change on thing you see daily and a lot when you almost never see it, a person you don't see for years changed a lot, one you see everyday changes little, its all perception.

there is that little desperate to no be alone so when 2 people are willing to overlook a lot of things jsut to be sure there will be someone there to help then
Some folks like having someone they can count on and the game doesn't interest them.

A

AJ84

Not rare at all. Guru aside, you guys do go out to venues, right? Open your eyes. It's everywhere.

Status supersedes all. Looks is a form of status too. An older guy working in McDonalds is not going to grab hot young women, by the hundreds. Though he could occasionally pull.

Most young men have to understand, that if a man tends to his physicality as he ages, and accumulates wealth/status in his 20s and 30s, he will be in top form up until the point where age (regardless of his maintenance) takes its toll.

My 49 year old cuz just married a 24 yo 9. Both live in LA. Not complicated stuff here and present everywhere.
I don’t know any 24 yr old women interested in marrying a 50 yr old man. Date perhaps, but long term investment no. Unless money is on the table, maybe it’s different in LA. Maybe that’s where guys who are old but have money and looks to should go, places where that’s more common. Makes sense for guys looking for young wives I guess.