Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting my MOJO back

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I've been in a slump these past few months. All my plates have fell through and I guess my confidence has went with it. I attribute this to my job and personal problems at the moment. But all excuses aside,

1) where would you guys say is the best place to go out and meet women? I am sick of the club and night life scene.

AND

2) And how can I get over this horrible approach anxiety that appears to have developed over time. I just get by with my physical appearance usually when I go out but I know I have the personality to back it up. Just approaching women for some reason is really hard for me. I can keep a convo going fairly well just don't know how to start one.

CHEEERS

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
All your problems stem from pedestalizing women.

What do you mean you "Don't know how to start a conversation"? Are you interviewing for a job or trying to f*ck a woman? The reality is women want to meet attractive sexy men as much as men want to meet attractive sexy women. So men need to stop assuming they have to "prove themsleves". You don't have to prove sh!t. Just initiate and let the chips fall where they may.

You can start a conversation however you feel like it --> A question, compliment or even an insult. Just make sure its fun for YOU. If she doesn't act like a b!tch.. start flirting with her. Then number close. Easy as 1 2 3.

Approach anxiety means you are viewing the woman as being ABOVE you in some way. Stop it.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great first step to get over approach anxiety is to talk to people who are forced to interact with you. Cashiers, doormen, salespeople, etc.

If you're waiting in line, make a comment about something that's going on. Start a quick conversation.

This will build social momentum very quickly.

Right now I'm at the point where I'll strike up a conversation with anyone (preferably cute girls) on my way back to the car when I'm in school. Now I have very little hesitation to talk to cute girls because I have reference experiences that teach me that everyone I talk to is friendly and cool.

The main concept here is getting tons of reference experiences that reinforce that you're social, friendly, cool, and everyone is happy to talk to you.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember this...

If you are capable of getting girls and spinning plates it doesn't matter if you drop them from time to time, because you already have the skills and mindset to go out and get more.

We all get into a slump some times. I've had my ups and downs a lot lately, but it's all about momentum. Take baby steps. Once you start getting a few numbers, or overcoming some small fears, your confidence will gradually start to grow again and so will your successes.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
A great first step to get over approach anxiety is to talk to people who are forced to interact with you. Cashiers, doormen, salespeople, etc.

If you're waiting in line, make a comment about something that's going on. Start a quick conversation.

This will build social momentum very quickly.

Right now I'm at the point where I'll strike up a conversation with anyone (preferably cute girls) on my way back to the car when I'm in school. Now I have very little hesitation to talk to cute girls because I have reference experiences that teach me that everyone I talk to is friendly and cool.

The main concept here is getting tons of reference experiences that reinforce that you're social, friendly, cool, and everyone is happy to talk to you.
Ya that's what I've started to do. Just communicate more frequently and often with people that I am forced to interact with.

Thx for the advice guys !