Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting my boss

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If the parents are happy they create a good life and atmosphere for their kids. My friends who got divorced were unhappy, did not feel appreciated and were sometimed fighting with their partners. Their kids had a lump in their stomach going to bed. My friends now have new partners with whom they are better compatible and are happy and their kids also described it as a relief not having to worry about next time their parents would argue.

So yes a ”broken” family can be better but of course a lot of times it is the other way around.
You sound like my goody 2 shoe accountant and I don't know why I've always delayed to sack his noob creepy @ss.

I'll do it today.

Cubrazol

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the **** is wrong with you dude? why would you to settle down with a 46 year old hag who is married and has kids?

Find a nice 34 year old girl who has never been married and has no kids and have a nice life with her. Why take on that much baggage?
Guys I would like to thank you all (especially Spaz) for opening my eyes.

I was head over heels in love with her which fvcked up my cognitive abilities.

Have you ever had a friend date a girl who treated him like sh*t and was really bad for him but he could not see it whatever you said to him? Well that is where I was until I met you guys.

Your brutal honesty woke me up and made me realize what the h*ll am I doing?

I will stop going after her. Why?
1. She can get me fired (although if it gets out she is probably the one my company will fire)
2. I do not fancy living with her two teenagers who are going to hate me for breaking up their home
3. I like her and I want to keep her company.
4. She is too old to start a new family with kids.
5. I do not want to break up her family
6. She is special but there are lots of others like her with whom I can have an equal connection
7. My brain was messed up from dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline (i.e. love) which clouded my judgement

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

Have you ever had a friend date a girl who treated him like sh*t and was really bad for him but he could not see it whatever you said to him? Well that is where I was until I met you guys.

1. She can get me fired (although if it gets out she is probably the one my company will fire)
2. I do not fancy living with her two teenagers who are going to hate me for breaking up their home
6. She is special but there are lots of others like her with whom I can have an equal connection
7. My brain was messed up from dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline (i.e. love) which clouded my judgement

just remember, she ain't special. She's just like every other 3 billion women on this planet

plus women look older than men in that age range anyways. Find a cutie 5-10 years younger than you and settle down

Cubrazol

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should use the friendzone to get yourself out of that bloody stupid situation!

Focus instead on getting out of that sh!t with as little bother as possible.
But how? If I tell her I want us to be just friends, ignore her and start doing lots of fun things just because I want to (not to impress her) she may get more attracted.

Maybe I should go all needy AFC instead?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd start looking for another job elsewhere ASAP.

When you withdraw attention, she will automatically feels attractions towards you once again.

My predictions; she likely make ur life miserable at work.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have spent all my days for 9 months with her (she sits next to me at work). We connect on all levels like no one I have met before. She is the one I want to spend my life with in a LTR. I have thought long and hard about this and if she was not so special I would not try anything. If it was just sex I would never risk my job.

I realize she is probably the worst possible target and things can blow up badly.

Now what is the best way to continue if I decide that she is worth it after all?

My thoughts are to pull away hard before pushing:
1. Let her initiate contact after vacation is over
2. Show little interest
3. Decline her first offer to meet (if she offers it)
4. Meet but without touching and finish the meet first
5. Keep doing 4 until we go out and have some drinks
6. Kiss her but then say ”We should not do this”

Your opinion?
~~~ i am not that experienced but damn she got you hard lol.. seems like yuo are on losing side..

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is crazy dude. Nailing your boss? Really?
She’s married with kids.
Come to your senses. This is a disaster in waiting.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Just saw this now. Glad you came to your senses!

Cubrazol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw this now. Glad you came to your senses!
So am I, thanks for kicking my head so the thoughts cleared.

I just need to figure out how to make her not want me any more and stop having a flirt with her without making her more attracted to me. If I tell her it is over, make myself scarce and unavailable it may have the opposite effect. I cant really disappear since she is my boss and sits next to me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You think u r miserable now?

It can only get downhill now. Whichever way you choose, either with her or not; you will be in a lot of pain.

Cut your losses and move on.

Move on = quit your job, quit that old married woman with 2 teenagers and read the DJ Bible.

Who knows, in a newer environment plus with the lessons you learn here, you have a great chance of success with life.

Cubrazol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if anyone is interested here is an update.

After my boss got back from her vacation with her husband she invited me to an event. There she told me that she loves her husband and has a marriage she is very happy in. She does not want to do anything that would risk her marriage. She wants to stick to that principle. She was ”swept away” by me and did not think clearly.

I told her (in a rather non reactive way) If that is the way she feels it is the right thing to do.

We did not escalate things and just talked. She says she values my friendship but understands if we cannot be friends because she does not want to take things further and itnis too painful for me.

What do you suggest I do now?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if anyone is interested here is an update.

After my boss got back from her vacation with her husband she invited me to an event. There she told me that she loves her husband and has a marriage she is very happy in. She does not want to do anything that would risk her marriage. She wants to stick to that principle. She was ”swept away” by me and did not think clearly.

I told her (in a rather non reactive way) If that is the way she feels it is the right thing to do.

We did not escalate things and just talked. She says she values my friendship but understands if we cannot be friends because she does not want to take things further and itnis too painful for me.

What do you suggest I do now?
Do your job, and agree with her you will be nothing more than friends.

Go date other women.