"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Getting married women's numbers..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Just got my dental hygienist's number. She's married with kids. She gave me her number to text as I was leaving today. She's always been super personal with me and knows I'm not attached and thinks (has thought over the years) that I ought to be (and thinks it's wrong for me not to be caring about making babies or carrying a woman in life financially). I've told her over the years about divorce laws/courts the way they are that, for me, getting married would be the LAST thing on my mind and that a Man is supposed to avoid marriage, that it is the females job to try to make a man commit. Our currency is 'commitment.' The woman's currency is 'female validation.' I just hope her husband doesn't mind me texting her about things she wanted me to help her with, mainly referrals for a lawyer/contractor/insurance agent and other stuff to get things done quickly as they are building a new house.

She's real 'brainy,' kinda like me and I guess that meeting of the minds kinda turns her on. When she's over me I feel her voice and her wanting to just mount me there in the office. I'm not interested though. She's a couple years younger than me and while smart and a very Thinking girl (very outside the box, or 'woke'), I wouldn't want to be in the position of her husband, or committed to her (to buy this, to buy that, we need this, we need that). I know extremely wealthy men who can tell their wives No, we don't need this and we don't need that and we're living in a less than 3000 sq ft house and driving a 30 year old car. I'm not even that attracted to her, but I know she thinks it's just not right that I'm not attached.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top