Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting married women's numbers..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got my dental hygienist's number. She's married with kids. She gave me her number to text as I was leaving today. She's always been super personal with me and knows I'm not attached and thinks (has thought over the years) that I ought to be (and thinks it's wrong for me not to be caring about making babies or carrying a woman in life financially). I've told her over the years about divorce laws/courts the way they are that, for me, getting married would be the LAST thing on my mind and that a Man is supposed to avoid marriage, that it is the females job to try to make a man commit. Our currency is 'commitment.' The woman's currency is 'female validation.' I just hope her husband doesn't mind me texting her about things she wanted me to help her with, mainly referrals for a lawyer/contractor/insurance agent and other stuff to get things done quickly as they are building a new house.

She's real 'brainy,' kinda like me and I guess that meeting of the minds kinda turns her on. When she's over me I feel her voice and her wanting to just mount me there in the office. I'm not interested though. She's a couple years younger than me and while smart and a very Thinking girl (very outside the box, or 'woke'), I wouldn't want to be in the position of her husband, or committed to her (to buy this, to buy that, we need this, we need that). I know extremely wealthy men who can tell their wives No, we don't need this and we don't need that and we're living in a less than 3000 sq ft house and driving a 30 year old car. I'm not even that attracted to her, but I know she thinks it's just not right that I'm not attached.