Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting mad attraction every time you go out.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever tried listening to the gap in between the music in a club? Or focusing on your breathe? Or dancing but focusing on the way your moving. then while doing this looking around. And you notice a few of the girls looking deep into your eyes. They might move towards you and might even put their ass on your penis. You might start kissing there neck and they are all liking it and ****.

Proabably gone out 20 times and always get attraction when out doing this stuff. When corona and clubs might come back I would love to go back and try this **** again.

I also get some girls just looking at me pointing at me laughing or trying to distract me by moving there arms in front of my face. Its like the girl is looking at me straight in the eyes on the dance floor for 5 mins like this. Had a few girls start crying afterwards. And when I look at some other girls in the eyes they look away giggling.

There must be something to this.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not been in a club since my late 20’s. I never put much thought into it... i would just go and look to have some fun. I would notice eye contact and just go up and dance with the girl. That’s all there was too it.... after one successful night in the club I woke up with double pink eye... and decided to hang it up

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever tried listening to the gap in between the music in a club? Or focusing on your breathe? Or dancing but focusing on the way your moving. then while doing this looking around. And you notice a few of the girls looking deep into your eyes. They might move towards you and might even put their ass on your penis. You might start kissing there neck and they are all liking it and ****.

Proabably gone out 20 times and always get attraction when out doing this stuff. When corona and clubs might come back I would love to go back and try this **** again.

I also get some girls just looking at me pointing at me laughing or trying to distract me by moving there arms in front of my face. Its like the girl is looking at me straight in the eyes on the dance floor for 5 mins like this. Had a few girls start crying afterwards. And when I look at some other girls in the eyes they look away giggling.

There must be something to this.
Its a amplifier routine to spike state. Utilise it but its not a magic trick. You can do it again but seek a routing solution to pull. I use to watch bodybuilding and old schwarzenegger vids. I would watch rsd tim flawless natural infield and other things when I started out. I always worked out and or did a run hrs before going out to spike endorphins and the amp up state. Today, I just chat up baeeees everywhere lol

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
lol, great attitude, "today, I just chat up baeeees everywhere" weird but I think of your energy Deezed, when I try.
Met the dog of a tall, powerful looking but chubby man(stay in my lane right?) who lives in building beside me. Chatted with the dog, a well taken care of Great Dane puppy, petting her, and when I saw the owner relax I started talking to him. Within 3 sentences he started gaming me back, lol, telling me where he usually walks his dog, that he also has a house, he closed his eyes halfway as he looked me up and down taking a deep breath in(he must be pandemic horny as I wasn't dressed special with no makeup or anything)...then I ran out of things to say(got nervous I was succeeding!!!) I said I hope to see the dog(dog's name) again and he said in a couple tones deeper real slow...."I do too" and then he did the eyebrow raise.

I was thinking as I walked away, Deezed and the other infield artists I've watched would be proud.

I'm such a nerd I didn't get a condo number or close with a phone number or even give him my name but he knows my vehicle now and my building.

I was giddy energised after!!