"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Getting Laid...

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
oviedo, FL, USA
Ive been lookin at the DJ stuff and the bible and what not for a long time now, and my DJness is starting to come but ive come across kind of a relapse. I really need to get laid. I know that as soon as this happens, my confidence will triple, and it will help my DJing greatly. For short, i need to get laid. Anybody have any ideas on how i can make this happen. Im not interested in a relationship with the girl, and i have read the bible. Help!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
uh... you just must keep working on it.
One motive of being a DJ and improving yourself isgetting laid! For instant help.. Go in some parties! and seek chicks who look like it they would give it to you.
 

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
0
A key to getting laid is isolation and once you get her alone keep everything sexual.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
A key to getting laid is isolation and once you get her alone keep everything sexual.
Ok. If you don't want drunk party hookers you should get isolated as Ashlee Angel said.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
oviedo, FL, USA
What about if i dont go to partys...??
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Hookers are pretty cheap these days, although I'd never pay for sex when I can get it for free. :D

500 BABY!
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by xanderbaz
Hookers are pretty cheap these days, although I'd never pay for sex when I can get it for free. :D

500 BABY!

Daam. Party hookers are those over-maked-up-teen-bi*ches-who-are-there-for-older-guys-to-**** and they are doing it free.

Hmmm... why would do sex for free if you can get money for it.
I've allways had 9+ girls pay from my serveices big bucks! :D:D:D
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Nature is ****ed up but here me out on this. Unless you pay for it:

You will get laid when you least seek to get laid.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top