"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Getting laid and only laid!

Iguana

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
How do you act with women you only want to fvck? I mean, what is the best thing to do and the attitude I must have so that the chick I want to fvck doesn't fall in love with me or doesn't start stalking me and calling me 24/7?

I mean, if you want to have a girlfriend, then the attitude is pretty obvious: you call her sometimes, ask her out, talk about your lives, make her feel good, make her laugh a lot, etc.

But what if you just want to have sex? How do you guys act in the beggining? How do you act during the process? How do you act after you fvck them? On which date you fvck her? First date? 3rd date? 10th date?

Well, I just want to hear some advice on this from experienced DJ's...:p


Iguana
Peace & Metal
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top