"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Getting ladies numbers from OLD through friend!

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
Due to the extreme restrictions in the place I live (because of COVID), it's amazingly limited to meet girls in real life (my preferred way).

Basically, I have to be on OLD to get dates, BUT due to the sensitive nature of my work (government position) we're not allowed to use social media of any kind with photos and real info.

I know couple friends who uses OLD and are willing to pass me the contact info of the girls they match with!

I'm thinking it would be weird to approach and contact the ladies thereafter?

Appreciate your opinion on this situation!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top