Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting It On with a Roommate

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's my situation, a very hot roommate of mine just recently broke up with her boyfriend (he dumped her). Now there has always been crazy amounts of tension between us, but after their breakup, she has been pouring it on completely and wholly. How do I advance the situation to turn this into a ****buddy who is a roommate. We will only be living together for like another couple weeks and I want to get on this as soon as possible. How to I initiate a roommate romp between us. What if she is a tease and when I initiate she then thinks its weird and it becomes incredibly awkward between us. Please, need advice soon, we are going for a run together tomorrow, I understand working out with a woman is a very good idea.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend went through a similar situation but he didnt do it simply because the next morning things would change forever, a roommate is different than any other situation

move out first, then try to hook up with her, dont do it while living together

YoungBeezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say ignitiate a wrestling match with her or something. When she plays back steal a kiss and if she doesn't think its that akward then playfully pump her in a sex simulating way (smile while your doing it). This will lead to sex quickly if she isn't careful.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go for it as if she was another other chick.

Flirt with her and game her, if there is interest (which it sounds like there is), go for it.

Kino escalation (touching) is important, keep teasing her, etc.

You're only going to roommates for another few weeks, so if you screw up badly and things get "awkward", it's not for long. It won't be awkward if you don't act awkward afterward, and if you treat her exact the same way as before.

axxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** her and dont get emotionally attached.. dont pursue LTR with her

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice so far. Escobar, I don't need to worry to much in this situation, she's moving out of the country once the lease on our current apartment is up for a year. I'll pretty much get to **** her and then say goodbye. I just really need advice on how to escalate the situation, which seems like it's been happening without me trying a whole lot, but I want to give it that extra oomph so I can enjoy an extra week or two of having a ****buddy.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it alone man.

*grabs popcorn and waits for it to blow up in newbies face*

Let us know how it goes!

edit. Oh I read it all. Especially this part.

What if she is a tease and when I initiate she then thinks its weird and it becomes incredibly awkward between us
;) Strong frame. If you were so confident about it you would have already done it instead of posting here looking for the boys to greenlight you. She's been pouring it on, but you stop to post here and ask permission? Whatever. I'm laughing at you. Get er done!

Last edited:

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I'd say don't do it! However... it's nearing the end of the term of the lease, so I say why not? I wouldn't look at it as LTR potential simply because you're likely just going to be a rebound if you go for it. Just **** her silly for a few weeks or whatever... I don't see much risk.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Leave it alone man.

*grabs popcorn and waits for it to blow up in newbies face*

Let us know how it goes!
I'm actually laughing at you right now, you obviously didn't read the part where in 2 weeks, she's going to France for over a year. If she wants more out of this than sex I say "You're leaving the country for such a long time, I don't think it is right that we date". I get free ***** for 2 weeks and then I'm done.