"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Getting into training - new boot camp

Into_Action

New Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Oslo
Been lurking on and off for close to 2 years. Learned alot, theory-wise.... Problem is I rarely dare do approaches.

Time to change that!
Time to commit to the boot camp, starting tomorrow, monday 1st of December!

Anyone wanting to join is more than welcome! You know you need to do this, at least I do.

It's gonna be great, I'm psyched!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
This is a great opportunity for me to burst my post count and to flame. Actually not flame but to tell ya, there are different type of Boot Camps here. You just gonna have to pick one camp and post from there. Not make a completely new thread...
 

Into_Action

New Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Oslo
Hmm, people tired of the endless stream of BC threads? If you'd point me in the general direction I'd be glad....seems like nickell's and MVPlaya's camps have gone off and died....
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Agreed... I haven't seen any living threads in a while. I'll tell you what, Into_Action, you and I can start one anyway... we'll figure out some theme to make it stand out from the rest :D

At any rate, I'm definitely in to start with you tomorrow!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top