"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Getting into the society of another school

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
BOOBS Getting into the society BOOBS of another school BOOBS

I'm 11th grade, and my school is socially pathetic. Tons of nerds, very few chicks (especially in my classes), and even less decent ones, and not very many through the school overall. A HS of the Arts is where I've heard all the chicas are at (and a lot of the guys are rumored to be gay...less competition for me!), and I believe it since I went to the MS or the Arts, and I was surrounded by feminine beauty (I wasn't even an AFC, I wasn't even interested in this stuff when I was in MS, and I had chicks hittin on me)...I still got a few distant contacts I'm trying to get in touch with who now go to the HS of Arts, but what would be the best way to go about getting into the society at that school rather than the one I'm at? I can't transfer since it's too late and I'd rather go into an engineering career (my school, hence all the nerds) than an art one. My little sis is a freshman at the art school, but she's being annoying and won't help me out much. The art school campus is right next to the most popular hangout I know of also. Any advice?

O yea, and I only put BOOBS in the title so it would catch all your tit-hungry eyes.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
incase you havent noticed, the Boobs in the title don't show up :)
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I noticed. I tried editing em in when nobody was replying.

Any advice?
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
start hanging out with people who go to the HS of arts. Get a known at the school by a few kids here and there and if your something special they will tell there friends.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Join a local sports team or school team so you will play with kids form the other school.[do they even have local teams when you're a junior?] Meet one girl, and just push her to introduce you to all of her friends. I know of a guy who goes to another school...and pimps on a lot of the girls at my school because he met one girl and just kept meeting her friends through her. If you get a gf at another school, all her friends will wan tto meet you, and bam...you're in a whole nother world of people.
Good luck:cool:
 
Top