"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"Getting in Her Journal" Please Read

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Lately ive been thinking about ways to motivate you guys the way you have all motivated me. I came to one idea that will make you see the difference between a "nice guys" and a real "good guy."
The idea of "Getting in her Journal "
Let me explain.

Now, girls don't just write about anything in there journal. They don't write about how you called them 10 times in one day. [ Unless they were making fun of you ;) ]
You need to give them a reason to write about you. She's not going to write about how you bumped in to her and picked up her books and then nagged her on how "sorry you were."

Girls write about how a guy who looks great, smelt great, even talked great. You cant settle for you average when talking to those good lookers. You need your best. You need to make her want to write about you in her journal! Think about that next time you approach a girl.

Don't let her write about you as the weird guy who was staring at her and never spoke a word because he was "afraid of rejection."

Let her write in her journal about the guy who came up with confidence and spoke to her. Listened to her. "Wowed her" as id say.

Girls remember guys who are two things.
1.) Confident - We all should know this by now. What I say is... You can walk with flaws, just don't let them show. We all aren't perfect and girls know that, but they like to have guys who SEEM perfect.
2.) Funny/Good Personaltys/OUT GOING - This goes hand in hand with being confident. Girls don't want that stiff in the corner now matter how good looking her is. Girls want fun, surprise.

I hope this helps you guys out there. Remember next time you approach a girl...what do you want written about you? Confident and Charming or Nervous and Weird. You decide.

-SLICK
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by slickdon
~snip~
Remember next time you approach a girl...what do you want written about you? Confident and Charming or Nervous and Weird. You decide.
I really like this last line. Sticks in my head.
 

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
thanks alot for the feedback guys, its appreacted.

id like to hear more. mods care to respond?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Slick, keep up the good work man. Never thought of it that way, but I would much rather go in as "Dear Diary, I met this great guy who made my panties soak," instead of "Dear Diary, another dickless idiot tried hitting on me today. Ugh."
 
Top