“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Getting HOTTER women through any version of ‘Game’

Prepostereax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
210
Reaction score
249
Getting HOTTER women

The first thing you gotta ask yourself is, what for?

If it's just to bang, ons, plate, whatever..
Then this doesn't matter:
The bottom of the 8 tier.
8s-with-lotsa-problems kinda deal. Broken 8s. Mental issues etc (lol)
I’m keeping it real here
If you're after something longer term, then hate to break it to you, but women who are obvious hotties generally aren't long-term material

I mean, if she's all dolled up in slutwear, what does that tell you?

The ones to go for long-term are "sleeper" hotties
Prob only 6 or 7 say at first glance
But when she makes an effort, and if she's into you, she will make that effort, BAM
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
559
Reaction score
264
Age
42
Yeah sorry I thought u were calling me out. Yeah I mostly agree with what you're saying. The one caveat would be some guys would be better off not trying to succeed in the west in the first place, for example: they would be better off taking their (remote job usually) and just living somewhere else and paying less tax/less cost of living.

But yeah, for some guys, the pay-cut and inability to go to another country due to skill/job prospects would definitely become logistically very difficult so the strategy still remains somewhat inaccessible for the majority.

But yeah, I guess im just trying to counter some of the common criticisms around it being "scummy" to go to another country. Im tired of hearing that from guys bc in that sense it's reductive. It doesn't take into account simple things like just wanting to have a different cultural experience. I also feel like part of the feminist-reaction and covert-operative conditioning from post-wall women will be to have men internalize notions like it being "scummy" or whatever other term they'll come up with to shame guys into getting with them when they're tired and looking for a provider.
yeah I don’t think it’s bad at all.
I’d advise any dude, especially younger dudes to do a few months of travel in SEA if they can. Get a loan if they can’t afford. Go and see how they can get laid easy as taking a p1ss.

but in terms of relationships it’s still risky , as these Asian women are master players of men. And can take guys for everything via relationships.

Not sure about other countries like South America etc I’d say it could be similar.

Yknow Mark Manson the ex pua/post pua self help author? He actually geo-maxxed to meet his wife. He met her in a nightclub in Brazil at 3am.
Doing DHV routines probably .lol,

He doesn’t mention this in his book ‘Models’ tho afaik ;)
His famous post PUA tome about attracting women through ‘honesty’…LOLZ.


IMG_9114.jpeg
IMG_9113.jpeg
she’s very cute.
But in Brazil she’d be considered ‘average Brazilian girl’ . They all look like that over there. :D:p

Look at him double parked with the drinks..
Nervous much Mark?? :rofl: IMG_9118.jpeg
she blew him out first approach.. he came back with the ‘Russian Grammar DHV routine’ hahaha
I’d speculate the 10,000 hours he’d already spent tryna Game chicks in nightclubs may have helped Mark in that situation hey.. :D
 
Last edited:

DonJefe19

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
49
Age
40
In the summer I look for boat parties, fashion events, day parties and similar events on Eventbrite. Proximity and familiarity matter more than most guys want to admit. Being around attractive women regularly (and being seen as a normal, non-creepy guy who belongs there) beats cold approaching random girls in clubs.
This is why I don't make it a priority to cold approach. It's a lot easier and more enjoyable to have more rapport with a group that has similar interest.

There’s been heaps of post-PUAs over the years saying that. even Neil Strauss said it in the book The Game(!) “sarging is for losers”.
Then a few million guys read that book… and went out sarging hahaha.:rolleyes:
I think when Neil decided to go "undercover" he thought the term was cheesy and retarded too. But the definition stuck and it was used interchangeably.
 

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
482
Reaction score
375
Location
Europe
yeah I don’t think it’s bad at all.
I’d advise any dude, especially younger dudes to do a few months of travel in SEA if they can. Get a loan if they can’t afford. Go and see how they can get laid easy as taking a p1ss.

but in terms of relationships it’s still risky , as these Asian women are master players of men. And can take guys for everything via relationships.

Not sure about other countries like South America etc I’d say it could be similar.

Yknow Mark Manson the ex pua/post pua self help author? He actually geo-maxxed to meet his wife. He met her in a nightclub in Brazil at 3am.
Doing DHV routines probably .lol,

He doesn’t mention this in his book ‘Models’ tho afaik ;)
His famous post PUA tome about attracting women through ‘honesty’…LOLZ.


View attachment 15780
View attachment 15781
she’s very cute.
But in Brazil she’d be considered ‘average Brazilian girl’ . They all look like that over there. :D:p

Look at him double parked with the drinks..
Nervous much Mark?? :rofl: View attachment 15782
she blew him out first approach.. he came back with the ‘Russian Grammar DHV routine’ hahaha
I’d speculate the 10,000 hours he’d already spent tryna Game chicks in nightclubs may have helped Mark in that situation hey.. :D

Awesome post @Cheeky_James - ur bringing excitement to my nervous system deadened by too much cynicism and uninspired interactions. beautiful to see Mark Manson getting after it with a Brazilian beauty, im telling ya, the smart dudes are doing it. You'd have to go through 500 approaches to meet one girl like you could meet in Brazil in one week. It's insane.

Brazilian girls are some of the sweetest/best in the world for some reason too IMO.

Yeaha lot of young men should do what it takes to see how much better it is abroad. And you're right, some of these Asian chicks and latin americans are MASTER manipulators but thats another reason why men need to go there, they need exposure to those kind of games, its kind of like developing street smarts, u take ur licks and u learn. Just don't commit or have children until you've had a few years in the game, cliché advice but its true.
 
Top