“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Getting HOTTER women through any version of ‘Game’

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
This is simply silly and that isn't how it works.

Because you are competing against yourself. So your own baseline is what you are looking to improve. Who keeps "evidence" of every woman they talk to?

It's easily showable by people who don't approach women very often and are terrible, but then become better as they do it more often. Just like literally anything else in life. Why would you think this would be any different?

Same looks, so what changed? Clearly it's their ability which was developed through repetition and practice. The same way a person who is a professional athlete wasn't the same skill level the first time they played their first game.
that’s not really what I’m asking tbh..
But it doesn’t matter. The answer to my question is just common sense really.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,865
Reaction score
2,507
As Zig Ziegler famously said, ‘your attitude determines your altitude’… if you’re not convinced you deserve better, they won’t be either. Self limiting talk is what’s holding you back - not that you’re the average height of the population. Just by being average you should on occasion hit a home run. Unless you continue to psych yourself out of it.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
As Zig Ziegler famously said, ‘your attitude determines your altitude’… if you’re not convinced you deserve better, they won’t be either. Self limiting talk is what’s holding you back - not that you’re the average height of the population. Just by being average you should on occasion hit a home run. Unless you continue to psych yourself out of it.
im looking for evidence tho.
Not just sales/ motivational maxims and inner game reframes.
Is there any evidence.
Have you managed it ? and if so, how?
And also, send me a pic! :)
 
Last edited:

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
Yes but it involves the guy bringing other things to the table and the attraction is never truly genuine
yeah that’s what I believe.
Mainly $$$$ and status I would speculate, from the evidence.
And like @BillyPilgrim said earlier - just pure luck not any Game strategy per se.. It’s pretty rare IRL afaics, via the traditionally promoted strategies.
 
Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,708
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
yeah that’s what I believe.
Mainly $$$$ and status I would speculate, from the evidence.
And like @BillyPilgrim said earlier - just pure luck not any Game strategy per se.. It’s pretty rare IRL afaics, via the traditionally promoted strategies.
Not just money and status but taking advantage of scarce niches. For example, race(being the only black, Indian, White, or etc. available in a place where they are scarce), Lifestyle(Being a vegan, being in a band, being a hippie, etc women want a guy with a particular lifestyle outside the norm), Height, being the ____est guy in your community, and just being first in her life.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,069
Location
Inside her mind
I've spoken about niche game before I use to hit
Never heard of it but assume it’s a joke.
Geo-maxxing is all I can see as a real quick fix to jump up smv to access hotter women.

Other ways might be via status maxxing
DrugDealer/ Thug Maxx
DJ/ClubPromoter/Bouncer Maxx
Fashion photographer Maxx
None are easy.

And the girls will be LSE /problem cases

Else (just for sex)

Swinger&KinkCommunity / AmateurPornStar maxx

And pray for luck that a baddie comes
You don’t have to be a thug or a DJ to pull hot girls. One of my buddies works part-time as a bouncer. He’s an accountant by day, but with the expenses of two kids and child support, he picks up shifts. He’s pulled multiple 7s-9s doing it. The shelf life is short though but he did have an LTR once with an 8(who he dumped because she was lazy and he was basically paying for rent and everything else etc.), but it’s still a massive upgrade from what he gets on the apps (mostly 5s).

Be careful with the “fashion photographer” route. Every other guy tries it to meet attractive women, and some of them abuse the power dynamic. I’ve seen guys in my city get #MeToo’d for taking advantage of models. A couple of them had their reputations and careers destroyed; one had to leave the state. I

The swinger scene is mostly 2s–5s from what people who’ve been in it tell me, and STDs are a real risk.

What would I actually do?
In the summer I look for boat parties, fashion events, day parties and similar events on Eventbrite. Proximity and familiarity matter more than most guys want to admit. Being around attractive women regularly (and being seen as a normal, non-creepy guy who belongs there) beats cold approaching random girls in clubs.

Bars and clubs can work, but let’s be real: most average guys don’t pull consistent 8s and 9s on random nights out. The odds are just low if you’re not exceptionally good-looking, socially sharp, or running a strong group.

More realistic places an average guy with no money or status can meet higher-quality women:
  • Become a regular in environments where attractive women already go. Nice gyms (especially ones with group classes), certain coffee shops, climbing gyms, run clubs(they have become popular post-covid, they don't just run but hit lounges and bars after,there is a lot of fraternizing going on), dance studios. The key is consistency; people get familiar with your face and it lowers the barrier.
  • Hobby and activity groups. Dance classes (salsa, bachata, etc.), hiking groups, beach volleyball(I don't play but i do watch ha ha), paddleboarding, or recreational sports leagues. These put you in closer proximity and give you natural conversation starters. Also the girls tend to be fit
  • Events and meetups with a built-in social element. Look on Eventbrite, Facebook or local Instagram pages for rooftop parties, day parties, boat cruises, art openings, or music events that aren’t pure nightclub chaos. The vibe is usually more mixed and less competitive than clubs. Fashion events used to be my favorites cause the ratios would be 2:1 sometime 3:1 (women to men)
  • Through friends and social circles. This is still one of the highest-ROI methods. Expand your network of normal guys who already date attractive women. Warm introductions beat cold approaches almost every time. I met a girl in 2023 via a social circle who admitted she would not have swiped on me on the apps, etc. I wrote this last year based of my experience on how to start a social circle or get into one
  • Volunteer or cause-based events in nicer areas. You’ll meet people who are more put-together than the average bar crowd.
None of these require status or money. They require showing up consistently, having basic social skills, taking care of your appearance/fitness/hygiene, and not acting desperate or predatory. Attractive women are more approachable when they already feel safe around you and when the interaction doesn’t feel like a pure pickup attempt.

The goal isn’t to “hack” access to 8s and 9s. It’s to put yourself in environments where higher-quality women exist, become a familiar face, and then let normal social dynamics do the rest.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
38
Location
Europe
I've spoken about niche game before I use to hit


You don’t have to be a thug or a DJ to pull hot girls. One of my buddies works part-time as a bouncer. He’s an accountant by day, but with the expenses of two kids and child support, he picks up shifts. He’s pulled multiple 7s-9s doing it. The shelf life is short though but he did have an LTR once with an 8(who he dumped because she was lazy and he was basically paying for rent and everything else etc.), but it’s still a massive upgrade from what he gets on the apps (mostly 5s).

Be careful with the “fashion photographer” route. Every other guy tries it to meet attractive women, and some of them abuse the power dynamic. I’ve seen guys in my city get #MeToo’d for taking advantage of models. A couple of them had their reputations and careers destroyed; one had to leave the state. I

The swinger scene is mostly 2s–5s from what people who’ve been in it tell me, and STDs are a real risk.

What would I actually do?
In the summer I look for boat parties, fashion events, day parties and similar events on Eventbrite. Proximity and familiarity matter more than most guys want to admit. Being around attractive women regularly (and being seen as a normal, non-creepy guy who belongs there) beats cold approaching random girls in clubs.

Bars and clubs can work, but let’s be real: most average guys don’t pull consistent 8s and 9s on random nights out. The odds are just low if you’re not exceptionally good-looking, socially sharp, or running a strong group.

More realistic places an average guy with no money or status can meet higher-quality women:
  • Become a regular in environments where attractive women already go. Nice gyms (especially ones with group classes), certain coffee shops, climbing gyms, run clubs(they have become popular post-covid, they don't just run but hit lounges and bars after,there is a lot of fraternizing going on), dance studios. The key is consistency; people get familiar with your face and it lowers the barrier.
  • Hobby and activity groups. Dance classes (salsa, bachata, etc.), hiking groups, beach volleyball(I don't play but i do watch ha ha), paddleboarding, or recreational sports leagues. These put you in closer proximity and give you natural conversation starters. Also the girls tend to be fit
  • Events and meetups with a built-in social element. Look on Eventbrite, Facebook or local Instagram pages for rooftop parties, day parties, boat cruises, art openings, or music events that aren’t pure nightclub chaos. The vibe is usually more mixed and less competitive than clubs. Fashion events used to be my favorites cause the ratios would be 2:1 sometime 3:1 (women to men)
  • Through friends and social circles. This is still one of the highest-ROI methods. Expand your network of normal guys who already date attractive women. Warm introductions beat cold approaches almost every time. I met a girl in 2023 via a social circle who admitted she would not have swiped on me on the apps, etc. I wrote this last year based of my experience on how to start a social circle or get into one
  • Volunteer or cause-based events in nicer areas. You’ll meet people who are more put-together than the average bar crowd.
None of these require status or money. They require showing up consistently, having basic social skills, taking care of your appearance/fitness/hygiene, and not acting desperate or predatory. Attractive women are more approachable when they already feel safe around you and when the interaction doesn’t feel like a pure pickup attempt.

The goal isn’t to “hack” access to 8s and 9s. It’s to put yourself in environments where higher-quality women exist, become a familiar face, and then let normal social dynamics do the rest.
Good post. I'm currently searching for alternatives for clubs because they don't fit my lifestyle. Seems helpful, and I will try some of it.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
As Zig Ziegler famously said, ‘your attitude determines your altitude’… if you’re not convinced you deserve better, they won’t be either. Self limiting talk is what’s holding you back - not that you’re the average height of the population. Just by being average you should on occasion hit a home run. Unless you continue to psych yourself out of it.

im looking for evidence tho.
Not just sales/ motivational maxims and inner game reframes.
Is there any evidence
Empirically.Validated Psychotherapy and it's antecedents(Stoicism, Taoism, some strains of Buddhist thought, Spinoza, etc etc), for starters. Beliefs we're not even conscious of create the emotions we experience, dicate the intensity of said emotions + Drive our behaviors. We operate on autopilot, UNLESS we

-Regularly bring our beliefs into conscious awareness

-Investigate the accuracy of those beliefs

-Reformulate them into saner, more productive beliefs. Ex. "I won't likely be a glamorous celebrity who's boffing the days hottest actress anytime soon, great... Last anyone heard though, the world is filled with beautiful girls who are more readily accessible than anyone living in Beverly Hills or Manhattan's Upper East Side. Frankly, I've never desired the trade-offs which accompany being a glamorous celebrity anyway(Being unable to so much as take a sh-t without being mobbed by paparazzi, having to either repeat a party line or edit my true thoughts before the cameras), thus there's immense cause to NOT groan over not being in that sort of lifestyle"
 
Top