Getting her to miss you?

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl online couple weeks ago and we chatted 2-3 times a week. She ended up giving me her number and i called her a couple times. We ended up going out last friday nite, had a good time to end up back at my place. She wanted it but i didnt give to her, and she end up sleeping over. She kept tossing and turning around in my bed. Before she left in the morning i ended up fingering her for about an hour and got her off. She went on her way

we did'nt talk on saturday except the morning when she left. Sunday late afternoon i called her and told her i was coming over later sunday night. She said ok, and we watched a movie. I began tasting her puzzy getting her off and we ended up banging for 1hr 1/2 non stop. It was great! just sweating! I ended up sleeping over and left this morning.

I kinda want to see her more on a regular basis maybe relationship wise.We have a whole lot of **** in common. She has her **** together and was the best lay i've had yet. I left a dvd at her place and im sure she knows it.

I just want to know is there a way to get her to miss me

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
FrankWank said:
I met this girl online couple weeks ago and we chatted 2-3 times a week. She ended up giving me her number and i called her a couple times. We ended up going out last friday nite, had a good time to end up back at my place. She wanted it but i didnt give to her, and she end up sleeping over. She kept tossing and turning around in my bed. Before she left in the morning i ended up fingering her for about an hour and got her off. She went on her way

we did'nt talk on saturday except the morning when she left. Sunday late afternoon i called her and told her i was coming over later sunday night. She said ok, and we watched a movie. I began tasting her puzzy getting her off and we ended up banging for 1hr 1/2 non stop. It was great! just sweating! I ended up sleeping over and left this morning.

I kinda want to see her more on a regular basis maybe relationship wise.We have a whole lot of **** in common. She has her **** together and was the best lay i've had yet. I left a dvd at her place and im sure she knows it.

Please say you did not do a Costanza leave behind . . . That's the oldest trick out there. Why don't you just show up at her door in a wooden horse?

Seriously, If you wanna make her miss you eat the pvssy every which way but loose. Then explain to her that you only want to be fvck pals and there is absolutely zero feeling for her emotionally. She'll come flying back.

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
i did'nt leave the dvd there on purpose. It's still in her dvd player because we watched it while laying on the sofa. I was in a hurry to leave this morning and it slipped my mind

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's what im trying to do is not get sprung here

Im sure she'll call if she doesnt hear from me in a couple days. I did nail that puzzy dam good though ;)

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just dunno how many days i should wait to call her after i have waited a week or less for her to call

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
this is ridiculous

FrankWank said:

WTF are u asking advice for when it comes to this? U met a girl, fingered her 1st time, ****ed her real good 2nd time, and now your gonna go ask guys most of which cant get laid like you what to do in the situation?

ok, if she loved the sex just like u did, then go **** her over and over and over, none of this waiting to call game bs....the games r for BEFORE u **** a girl, once u **** her, shes basically urs as long as she thinks ur amazing when it comes to sex

theres my advice

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just arrange to see her once a week and make every time you see her a fantastic experience that leaves her wanting more.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...so you met her online?

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FrankWank said:
Its good to see that your treating her with respect, but thinking like this will get you in trouble. You have the right idea by trying to get her to miss you. Remember this isn't manipulation, its giving her the emotions she wants. Hard as it is right now, try to get some distance from her. Make plans with friends, start a project or two. Anything to keep you busy. Doing this will not only make things more fun for the both of you, but it will also keep you grounded.

As for the relationship talk, wait for her to bring it up. By doing this you will allow her to convince herself that a relationship with you is something she wants. Remember, while women are the ones to be more likely to want a relationship, the thought process that arrives at that conclusion is a time consuming one. Be patient and you'll be fine.

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
Its good to see that your treating her with respect, but thinking like this will get you in trouble. You have the right idea by trying to get her to miss you. Remember this isn't manipulation, its giving her the emotions she wants. Hard as it is right now, try to get some distance from her. Make plans with friends, start a project or two. Anything to keep you busy. Doing this will not only make things more fun for the both of you, but it will also keep you grounded.

As for the relationship talk, wait for her to bring it up. By doing this you will allow her to convince herself that a relationship with you is something she wants. Remember, while women are the ones to be more likely to want a relationship, the thought process that arrives at that conclusion is a time consuming one. Be patient and you'll be fine.

I was figuring this is what i need to do to bring her too me so shall it be

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
*WTF are u asking advice for when it comes to this? U met a girl, fingered her 1st time, ****ed her real good 2nd time, and now your gonna go ask guys most of which cant get laid like you what to do in the situation*

Well excuse me for hitting a nerve. I did not know most guys on here are not getting laid

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a "relationship" with a woman that has no problems banging (or wanting to bang) a man she meets on the Internet during their first date?

Be careful dude.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way...you are playing your cards very well. You did everything the right way. Just be aware of everything.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
look at my threads before you assume I dont get laid my man, i wasnt speaking for myself....bottom line is, b happy ur such a pimp that u ****ed her so fast, and keep up the good work

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting someone to msis you is easy...

do something she enjoys on a consistent basis...such as...maybe you always pass by her house Sunday afternoon for dinner and when you see her you always give her a huge hug and a kiss....one sunday don't do it...then the next sunday...don't do it...next sunday...even though she may not tell you...she would have been missing those two sundays and effectively..you are controlling her emotions. Just another form of push/pull.

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i have noticed that i am always the one calling. She can never pick up her phone just to say hi. I always have to initiate

Well this past saturday, i took her to the beach and we had fun all day. Then went to go get something to eat afterwards. Its tuesday and i have not heard from her at all. I guess now is when i just say screw her and move on and not bother calling, then she'll end up callling asking how come i aint called her

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FrankWank said:

I got to go online more often........

But back to the topic, whatever his name was is right, you have already ****ed her, just don't play games, however I wouldn't seem to needy either, just keep calling her every few days or once a week, whatever feels right and only you will know by how stuff is going and keep ****ing her without seeming needy and soon it will develop into a relationship as she will get attached, if it doesnt develope into a relationship then you are still getting guaranteed **** so what could go wrong. Oh but I would make sure you keep ****ing her good by switching it up, read I think its SirLancelot or whatever his name is in the bible on sex and you will do more than fine with different techniques to switch it up so she won't know what to expect and will leave her begging for more.

Good luck ;)

Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
WTF are u asking advice for when it comes to this? U met a girl, fingered her 1st time, ****ed her real good 2nd time, and now your gonna go ask guys most of which cant get laid like you what to do in the situation?

ok, if she loved the sex just like u did, then go **** her over and over and over, none of this waiting to call game bs....the games r for BEFORE u **** a girl, once u **** her, shes basically urs as long as she thinks ur amazing when it comes to sex

theres my advice
Negative.

Drive her crazy. Don't give it to her and make her come onto you.