Getting her off

crust45833

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. My girlfriend. She had never had an orgasm before she dated me. I have literally tried everything I can think of to get her to finish and she just wont. She doesn't seem very responsive to g-spot stimulation. Her cl*t is very sensitive, and I can get her so close to finishing - to the point where she is shaking and shuddering - but for some reason she just wont finish. Eventually she just can't take the stimulation any more and I Stop and it takes her like 5 minutes to come down, but I know she hasnt had an orgasm. She is also not very responsive to oral, however I can get her pretty close with that, but again, she wont ever finish. My last g/f I could go from nothing to the big O in 2 minutes easily. Any ideas?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is her stress levels like? Stress or anxiety is a huge sensation killer.

How does she respond to not being able to get off? The worse for feels, or the more she dwells on it, the harder it'll become.

crust45833

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her stress levels are pretty high, she has a very large workload at college. It doesn't seem to affect her arousal though. She is very excited during "foreplay" and always very wet. She is ?unsatisfied? for lack of a better term, about her inability to get off. I think she thinks that if she tries hard enough it will come, but I just keep trying to get her to relax.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she might have some kind of fear/anxiety/panic disorder regarding cumming... can be associated by some with a fear of just completely losing control... including embarassing things like peeing all over cuz of losing bladder control.

it probably has a psychological component.

if you think that it might be purely mechanical/nerve response, then going in with a vibrator is a good bet. it doesn't directly stimulate the ****oris (which can be really sensitive) but it is so unyielding and expansive a stimulation that cumming is pretty nigh undeniable.

luck

delta

p.s. does she WANT to come? maybe not. check.

yngad

Don Juan
Reaction score
if it gets too sensitive just leave your hand on her **** don't move it or nething but just leave it there and it'll provide a little more stimulation

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be more of a mental thing, as some here have posted.

Make sure you warm her up... lots of foreplay, lots of talk, let her know how attractive you think she is.

This kind of thing is SO MENTAL. Just like your wang. If you're stressed, or nervous... the (little) guy just won't come to attention.