“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Getting head

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
So, me and this girl went to homecoming together and afterwards I drove to a dark place and parked and we made out in the back seat of my car and I fingered her. This was one of the best times of my life. I'm sure this will happen a lot now and probably develop into more. My question....She hasn't given me head yet, but I know she will soon. When she does, should I ask her if she wants me to *** in her mouth? I mean, how is the proper way to go about asking her where she wants me to *** at? Please, serious responses only. Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
One question you must always ask a girl is "Do you spit or swallow? or save it in a cup for later consumptio?" Lol.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Just let her know you are about to cum...She'll either pull you out or let you bust in her mouth and will either swallow or spit.
 

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2003
Messages
546
Reaction score
3
Just ask her if she prefers it in her eye or in her mouth. Women like it when you give them a choice.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
For the sake of benevolence alone, I'll reiterate the only decent advice given so far:
Originally posted by crazykid
Just let her know you are about to cum...She'll either pull you out or let you bust in her mouth and will either swallow or spit.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Von Neuen
For the sake of benevolence alone, I'll reiterate the only decent advice given so far:
You said benevolence :D I'm going to go read your posts, assuming you have some :)

...haha

EDIT: Alas, nothing of any gain.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
That wouldnt be too good if she spit on your nice interior...
especially if its black..
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i never say that im gonna ***

i jus usually arch my back a little and they know that im about to ***

but most girls will swallow

or atleast keep it in their mouth and pretend to swallow

i have found that road head isnt the way to go b/c most girls like to go to the bathroom after givin head

sex too
 
Top