Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting handjobs, titty bangs, makeouts from married chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
hanged out with this married chick the other day. slapped her ass and p.ussy. she made out with another guy right in front of me. Her husband wasn't there.
She wanted to go party overseas with me. I didn't end getting her number but I know where she works. she asked me for my number but we got interrpted by two other girls.

Would a guy get angry if his wife gave another guy a titty bang? How about a handjob? Or a makeout?

bros before hoes i think.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hanged out with this married chick the other day. slapped her ass and p.ussy. she made out with another guy right in front of me. Her husband wasn't there.
She wanted to go party overseas with me. I didn't end getting her number but I know where she works. she asked me for my number but we got interrpted by two other girls.

Would a guy get angry if his wife gave another guy a titty bang? How about a handjob? Or a makeout?

Dude, after reading this I kind of want a handjob from your future wife. And to slap her pus$y.
Guess you wouldn't mind it, right?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, after reading this I kind of want a handjob from your future wife. And to slap her pus$y.
Guess you wouldn't mind it, right?
bro i wouldn't get married. but we can set up a threesome with a tatted up chick and we can slap her pus$y and ass while getting handjobs and titty bangs. the girls light up like a feature on the pokie machines when you do that.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you trying to be funny. so this is a good one. you must know the question already and just having fun or trolling the topic. haha.

So.. it actually depends...

a. the woman is such a slut and the guy has given up. you will be ok in that case.
b. really blue blue blue pill guy, won't believe even when you and her together are doing it in front of him. but he can't see it. you will be ok.
c. she and her husband have an agreement that this is ok. you will be ok.
d. red pill guy, still in RP rage. not going to go well for you.
e. blue pill guy, but not stupid.. not going to go well for you.
f. red pill guy, for a while. might not go well for you, depends on how he considers that woman.

Probably the demark is anything physical, anything intentional that is physical. for example, grinding on a dance floor will be viewed by many as already over the line.

the real question is:
will he be indifferent, or annoyed, are in rage. the only way to really find out is to try it out and see. make sure to find out his name and contact so that you can send your address and schedule so that he can meet up with you and you can find out. now remember that the dude might change his mind later and decide that he doesn't want to let it go, after you think its all clear. pls update us on how the guy feels about it. you will need to try several samples to get a good statistic.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drew the line at phone sex with a married broad.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is why bill gates want to sterilize people with his vaccines...

bro i wouldn't get married. but we can set up a threesome with a tatted up chick and we can slap her pus$y and ass while getting handjobs and titty bangs. the girls light up like a feature on the pokie machines when you do that.
...and this is why the world leaders dont really mind it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should ask these guys ...

TheProspect

Reaction score
Per the Forum Rules (the stickied thread found at the top of this forum):

* You agree that you will not use the SoSuave forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
The sincerity of the original post is questionable at best, and is needlessly vulgar at that. Vulgarity is against the forum rules.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.