Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GETTING GIRLS TO CHASE YOU (the better looking the chick, the better this works)

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read the post carefully you will realize that he is not advocating ignoring the girls. To the contrary. Once you start getting the signals, the post suggests that you approach the intended target.

All it says is that you should differentiate yourself from 99% of all other guys by not suffocating the girl with attention.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who disagrees with the originator of this thread has absolutely zero game or understanding.

If you notice IOI's from a hottie, who has other guys flopping all over her all the time, then you need to shift into aloof mode because at this point you only have a tenuous grip on the power in this interaction.

In order to differentiate yourself from all the other chumps, you are going to have to do this at least for a little while. Aloof detachment. You can then engage your target from a position of power and therefore control any and all interaction, in essence, dictating it.

This is not the same as ignoring her. Do this and play the game right and you will get some.

That said, this probably won't work if you aren't getting IOIs from the onset.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Anyone who disagrees with the originator of this thread has absolutely zero game or understanding.

If you notice IOI's from a hottie, who has other guys flopping all over her all the time, then you need to shift into aloof mode because at this point you only have a tenuous grip on the power in this interaction.

In order to differentiate yourself from all the other chumps, you are going to have to do this at least for a little while. Aloof detachment. You can then engage your target from a position of power and therefore control any and all interaction, in essence, dictating it.

This is not the same as ignoring her. Do this and play the game right and you will get some.

That said, this probably won't work if you aren't getting IOIs from the onset.
Sound like a guy would need a superiority complex to understand.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... I'm not going to read the entire thread, just giving my personal experience here.

A while back, when I was still AFC, I was asked by my brother to sit at a convention and draw up logo's for people. I sat there, designing my ass off for 8 straight hours. At the end of the day, with about an hour left, one 9.8 and a 9.5 came to our table and wanted us to design a logo for them. I was tired and didn't really like the way they just intruded on us and acted like they were the center of attention (their were other people before them). They may be hot, but they're not getting any special treatment from me because of that. So, she began talking about her product... which was a wax-cream for female pubic hair :)D)... the whole time, she was giggling and trying to get my approval. Yes, seriously...
So, I was thinking "Okay, get over it, it's just pubic hair... so now we have the nature of your product, let's get into some details about your target groups and the image you want to have." ... She was stunned by my reaction to say the least.
My brother, who is a fairly experienced DJ (although he does still make horrible mistakes all the time), was trying to get her to talk with him, but all she would do was talk to me. At that moment, I was starting to think "What the hell? She's really coming on to me..." but I was waaay too tired to think any further and just wanted to get this last logo over with. When she left, she almost looked sad because she hadn't succeeded in making me like her.

Honest to god, this concept works wonders with the top percentages. I know where this chick works though, she works in one of the most popular coffee-shops (= place where they sell marijuana). Seeing as I don't smoke weed anymore, I don't go there anymore. When I meet her I'll keep on pulling the same sh1t - getting her as social proof would be tha bomb :D

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this site for awhile now and this series has been a real eye-opener for me.

I have a coworker, an HB9 that is in somewhat of a position of power also. She is freaking worshiped by all the guys I work with, except me. I've purposely made myself aloof and indifferent to her, but not to the point of being rude. Since I have applied this, I have noticed a sharp upturn in her interest towards me. Where before it was more just mixed signals I was getting from her, now it has become more pronounced to the point where a couple of my friends at work have noticed it too. It's wild to see this gorgeous woman get nervous whenever she is in my presence. I'm not much for dating people I work with but I have to admit it is quite the boost to the ol' ego to have a beautiful woman chase you...

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try this technique:

Talk to the hot beautiful girl with an indifferent altitude like you would with any average girl. You should normally be a social guy that can easily talk to any girl he just met on any subject. Try throwing in a few ****y and funny jokes when appliable. For example, if you know a girl, but she doesn't know you; and she ask how do you know her, say to her "I'm a stalker." You have to show a little sexual interest in her. If you do not show any, then unless you are very hot, what reason does she have to be interested. However, you should not have a HIGH level of sexual interest in her at this point since you have only just met her. You should act like you're still evaluating her as a potential lover or as just another friend.

Remember act indifferent. Don't show too much interest, but you should still show a little. Talk to her about relevent things, like you would do with any average girl.

P.S. I'm still looking for more people who are interested in helping construct the Testaments. If any are interested go to the link below under the title "Information on the Testaments and How to Sign Up." for more information.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Moe Szyslak
It's not so much that your ignoring her as that your treating like you would any other person. She is used to guys buying her drinks and worshipping the ground she walks on. Talk to her for a bit and then move on and talk to other girls. Let her see you doing this. Basically showing her that you don't care how she reacts to you, cause you have other options. Once you have mastered this you'll be amazed at the results you get.
I think this works to an extent. The key is to not to worship her, but maybe still buy her the drink. But then, she must know that your entire world doesnt revolve around her. You must have a life, and other women you are pursuing. Eventually, if enough sexual tension is built up, she is going to want to be with you, especially if she knows that there is a chance that another woman could be sleeping naked with you.. but chemistry here, is the key. IF there is sufficient chemistry, then, it wont matter if you buy her that drink. Buying a woman a drink if there is ZERO chemistry is a waste of cash. Buying a woman a drink who is staring at you and smiling, on the other hand.....
'

You have to give them an attitude of "yeah, I'm buying you this drink, but dont get too excited about it."

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
why so complicated?

It's simple like the other guy said, don't act like you give a sh*t.

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seizing The Day
Sorry, no offense, but this tactic is rubbish.

It will get you nowhere.
Hate to burst your bubble, but do you have anything to back that up with. It's simple "Hard to Get" stuff. It works.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is my 2 cents before I sleep:

Attractive women down where I live (United States) have big egos. Understand this. I see it all the time at work or school. They know they are hot ****, nearly every guy they interact with wants to get into their pants, and they pick up on this agenda.

Stop giving them all of your attention! Why is that? Because we are not the only guys doing so. Every day of her life, she will have at least one guy trying to hit on her. Trust me, you are not the first guy she has given out her number to. I stopped flirting like a little *****, and now girls i knew that would not even notice me now make comments or try and converse wit me when I walk by.

Remember that average or ugly girl that kept on trying to talk to us and we were trying to nicely cut them off as soon as we could. Apply that to the hot ones for once in your life! All their lives, men, young and old, have been lavishing attention on these girls just because they were blessed with a nice rack or nice ass.
Put these fycking bytches with their huge egos in place. Yeah, they may ignore you as well, but at least you didnt chump out like every other guy around her.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
that sht's tite bro, how the fcuk did yu ever come up with sht like that? that's wickedly Einstein man!:up:
PHP:
tite
tite

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well explained, makes perfect sense

the main thing that bothers me with this though is.. What if, when you apply this technique, the hb9/hb10 just doesnt care and reverts to the other male worshippers and forgets you? This sounds like it wont happen, but this is kidn of on my mind with this subject.

gts007

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a legit tactic but the problem is that now alot guys are picking up on this so its value is declining really fast. I've been trying this "don't give a ****" thing for years with no luck. It's not enough to just "ignore" her, you have to give her just the right type of acknowledgement and then know what to do (or rather not do) after that.
But this is basically turning into more and more guys doing this, which turns into her seeing right through it all. Doing this alone won't do **** to help your chances, there's so much more to it and it's only the first step.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this - to an extent

'Nerds' never even think about talking to the babe, but do they get them because they don't give them attention? No

If guys think that by simple ignoring the girl will get her to come to you, you are wrong, if you don't establish a connection of some sort.

Make eye contact, speak to her briefly about something, anything. This way she knows you exist. Speak confidently so you show you don't fear here & leave it at that

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah... good post

All you've basically said is David DeAngelo's

1 Step forward... 2 Steps back method

This makes more sense to those ppl that are kinda confused... becuz as the post above mine says... AFC's ignore girls all the time lol

1 Step forward = Meet her and chat and kino etc.

2 Steps back = Ignore for a bit

I like that you explain this method in another way tho

Reaction score
basically like going on Yahoo and typing in the topic and then cutting through the bull**** to see which one gives you the info you need rather than typing in eg; manhattanprojectdate.com

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the original poster 100% -- It's basic psychology and I've experienced it multiple times even recently in the last few months. Let me explain it though from an entirely different point of view -- the guy whose not looking to hook up with women at work. Which I've found my tactic is backfiring horribly. I've been at this company about 6 months.

I have a cardinal rule, I don't mix work and women (it's a bad thing, though sometimes I've been tempted to break my rule) -- given this, I try hard to always keep my confidence and ego aligned to my work, keep focused, and even if I'm really attracted to a woman, try to play it down as much as possible.

I'm also somewhat a flirt, so I have a tendancy to like to chat it up with the women I work with and kid around with them when possible -- barge into their 'chatting' group and take control of the conversation (don't read this as talking about myself -- I but in and start talking and asking them questions about themselves "what's the haps for the weekend") - but I do this on 'my' terms, when I feel like loosening up and flirting, not when they feel like it. (A lot of times they'll group up and try to draw me into a conversation and I just pass) I do this because I also have to wield a level of authority, I also treat them as much as possible, equally the same.

There are a few young women I work with (I'm 40 now) --- They're in their early to late 20's. A few of them are HB7, HB8 and one is an HB10 in my book (5 women total). One of them is also married.

So here's the deal -- There are guys throughout the building constantly working these women to all different degrees -- It's like the friggin AFC bozo brigade. Whereas I sit a very short distance from them all and I play it like they are nothing special. It's not that I ingore them entirely, that'd be stupid -- I might leave my job someday.

Instead, I engage them at times, on my terms (i'll probably say this a few more times to drill it in) always friendly, funny, big smile -- and they always respond positively. It's a skill I learned, not because I wanted to be a DJ, but because I find I can get more of my work done, easier, and people are willing to jump through hoops for me on special occasions if I have that disposition.

Now here's where it gets interesting and where I prove the point --

A few months back, the married HB8 starts flirting back with interest. And starts saying things like "Your the only guy I've had fun givening this much of hard time too" (that's a good thing not a bad thing) and she's starts displaying all the "tells' of a woman becoming very interested. Checking me out all the time -- having special 'inside' jokes -- and telling me that we have a 'special' relationship. Matter of fact, I know without a doubt, given the right situation, I could've had her (could've because she's since left the company). But, she must have hugged m 5 times before she left (emotional connection), and she was touchy with me multiple times.

The HB7 started hitting on me a few weeks ago, and now IMs me all the time , to strike up conversations, sends me jokes, and drops a lot of inuendo -- she's touched me a few times as well -- I'm pushing her into the friend-zone though for sure, which I think will be easily achievable.

Now lets go to the HB10, who is tucked in an area (tucked meaning, I'd have to go out of my way) that I wind up not chatting with her very often, matter of fact, probably not much at all, though, a lot of guys go out of their ways to chat with her. Also, for a long time she never said anything to me. No 'hello'/'hi', etc ... so I just wrote her off as your typical HB10 arrogant woman -- not worth my time. So I chat it up with all the others.

A few weeks back, (after many months), the HB10 approaches me and starts inquiring as to why I never talk to her, and is it because I don't like her. Huh? (BTW, she has a boyfriend, what HB10 doesn't). She asks it somewhat jokingly, but she brings it up on 5 different occasions. So I start to have occasional conversation with her, but I also notice that 'look' and notice her nervousness, and that she's playing hot/cold -- she's grabbed my arm a few times -- I begin to realize -- Oh my god, she's interested in me as well. To the extent, if I ignore her for even a day she'll work her way in my office, try to get my attention and somehow start a conversation or temporarily engage me. Or like the other day, she'll walk up to me and start initiating a conversation, or at lunch she'll always try to get the seat across from me. A point here, women will try to isolate men as well -- they're emotionally bound, and they can only get the emotional connection going if they isolate you IMO.

So, there ya go. A bunch of good looking women, that I play with on 'my' terms -- not giving any one of them preferential treatment. What happens? They all start trying to vie for my attention. I'm 40 not a 28 year old. I carry myself with confidence, but also I have a 'I don't give a **** what anyone thinks about me' attitude. Almost everyone of these women, when they found out my age, gave me tons of compliments, saying I look like I'm 34 and have great dimples, etc... -- do I compliment them back? Ever? rarely -- I only give compliments when I sincerely mean it.

So -- A long message (my first post), but one that shows that if you are indifferent, show no preference, but remain fun the HB7+'s of the world will make there moves on you. Also, you might read this and think I have a real 'high' perception of myself and I don't I think I'm modest looking -- maybe that helps, I dunno!

Also, I'd say another thing is EC -- It's big, don't ignore it, you can read a lot about how a woman perceives you by the way they look at you. That HB10 has occasionally given me eye contact that makes me pant just thinking about it. Use it in your favor, when they start giving you heavy EC, or you catch them giving you sideway glances in your peripheral vision its the right point to start a conversation, or switch the conversation and act interested in someone else.

TC

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!

Sums up one of the universal laws of life :

We want what we can not have that second in time!

Elimidate