Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GETTING GIRLS TO CHASE YOU (the better looking the chick, the better this works)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are talking about Moe Szyslak. I have a couple of AFC type of friends myself and I've tried to give them some game with limited success.

Be careful about hanging around AFC's too much, even if their your friends because they can bring your game down if even you aren't aware of it.

I'll share a short story from my vacation in Cancun last year.

I went with two friends, one male and one female. The male friend is your typical AFC type of guy and doesn't really understand bros before hoes either.

The female friend is a hot chick and even though I always flirt and f*ck around with her our relationship is only platonic (but it's good being seen with her because other chicks take immediate notice).

Anyway, one night we went out to a popular club called Senor Frog's and we drank and danced and had a good time.

Now, in Cancun they have buses that run all night so its like 3 AM
in the morning and we're all crowding on the bus going back to our hotel.

I'm always looking for opportunities with women and I happen to notice two hot blond chicks standing in front of me (they were standing and I was sitting).

One was cute and petite and the one closest to me was hot in an Amazon kind of way (tall, well-stacked and everything).

Immediately, my pimp brain went to work.

I struck up a conversation with the tall one and she told me that she and her friend had went to the club with their roommates but that they got in an argument or something and their roommates left with their hotel keys and that they were locked out.

Now as soon as I heard this, I asked her what they were about to do. She told me they didn't know.

Now I know what everybody reading this is thinking because if you have any player inside of you then you know what I was thinking (take them back to my hotel and have our own "party").

Keep in mind, there were two of them. Right then, my mind went to my friend who was sitting in front of me.

He has absolutely no game or clue around women whatsoever despite my attempts to help him.

I knew that if I invited them to come with us, it would basically be me doing all the talking and all the work.

Often, in these types of situations, the girl who isn't getting any attention or who your friend isn't talking to her will go into b*tch mode and try to f*ck your action up.

This is why I normally don't f*ck with two chicks unless I have a wingman to occupy the other one. My friend is no wingman.

Then I did something that in retrospect I have come to regret.

I didn't go in for the kill. I know, I can hear all of your collective gasps right now like, "No!!! Player tell me it isn't so!!!

But at that time I didn't feel like having to do all the work while my useless partner would just sit there and do nothing.

Looking back, I should have said f*ck him and tried to swing a threesome because I was on vacation and those girls seemed pretty receptive to my game.

Well, no one is perfect and life is a learning experience and I can tell you that when a situation like that comes up again, I have no qualms about going it alone if I have to.

Sh*t, that's more p*ssy for me anyway. Hahaha!!!!!!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good example, Moe

It's amazing how resistant a hardcore AFC can be to anything that might improve their game. You can lead a horse to water ...

In your situation, Moe, the AFC's presence worked in your favor, if anything, by contrast.

That's a good way to think about it if you're macking with AFC company. If your AFC friend doesn't learn from it, that's tough rocks for him.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm lost, for this simple reason...

EVERY guy in the club is "ignoring" the hot girls. Mainly because they're AFRAID to show attraction. So why aren't the hot girls all over these guys??

If you just IGNORE the hot girl, she will NOT just come up after you. It doesn't work that way. So you HAVE to make some move toward her. Once you make that move, though, you have signalled that you are attracted to her.

So how do you get her attention without indicating that you've "chosen" her?

Moe Szyslak

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so much that your ignoring her as that your treating like you would any other person. She is used to guys buying her drinks and worshipping the ground she walks on. Talk to her for a bit and then move on and talk to other girls. Let her see you doing this. Basically showing her that you don't care how she reacts to you, cause you have other options. Once you have mastered this you'll be amazed at the results you get.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Moe Szyslak
It's not so much that your ignoring her as that your treating like you would any other person. She is used to guys buying her drinks and worshipping the ground she walks on. Talk to her for a bit and then move on and talk to other girls. Let her see you doing this. Basically showing her that you don't care how she reacts to you, cause you have other options. Once you have mastered this you'll be amazed at the results you get.
The problem is that you are using this as a method.

When you are after a girl wherever, and you go talk to other girls in order to show her your "cool" or "alpha" you only end up looking like your playing games. And you are playing games and supplicating because your doing all of this in order to impress some girl. And she will see right through you.

You guys really overcomplicate things.

If you want to be social and talk to other girl, then by all means do so, if you want to stay and talk to the girl you just met and like, then stay and talk. Do what YOU want to do.

Stop faining disinterest when your interested. Confidence is going after what you want because you want it, not playing games to protect your ego.

Squirells is right, show interest, don't be like every other guy acting too cool and aloof. Problem is this forum is full of losers, guys that couldn't get girls before and in the effort to get better have begun to emulate what they think are cool guys, but they are emulating bad qualities from these "cool guys".

There have been many posts about being sexually confident, and while everyone seems to agree with the advice, it seems few understand it or follow it.

If you are interested you SHOULD show interest, you have to make every move.

Mr. Mystery

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I believe you're right about gorgeous women not noticing men if they don't make an effort to talk to them.

Here's a personal observation.

Back in September I was at a bar with some buddies of mine. Egged on by one of them, and after having some liquid courage, I chatted up a very tall, gorgeous blonde waitress whom he pointed out to me (think Kristanna Loken). A bit later I asked for her # but she said sorry, she was already seeing someone. I asked when she was getting married (C&F :D) and she said she had no plans for that. I said, then it can't be THAT serious! She said, a bit irritated, that she couldn't "just give it out". I said, well then, it's been a pleasure meeting you, shook her hand, gave a nice smile, and went back to my table. Didn't think much of her afterwards.

Now here's the interesting thing. A few weeks later one of the guys said the blonde had asked him where I have been for the last few weeks. Either, 1) she was missing me, or 2) she is trying to get more business for her diner.

Anyway, I do go there Thursdays (there's a trivia game there I like to do at that time), and she's there sometimes at that time too. However, a second waitress started showing a lot of interest in me too. (Actually, more than one, but this one was more of a go-getter.) She's about a 7.5, a thin but fit brunette with short hair and green eyes, and appearance-wise is good enough for me to date. (From what I gather, the gorgeous tall blonde is in charge of waiting a different section of the bar from where I sit.)

Last Thursday, the brunette served me for a second time. At one point, the blonde peeked at me from halfway across the diner and made extended eye contact with me for about 5 seconds, and broke into a smile. Then she pointed me out to a couple of beer promo girls who had previously given me a sample of beer (they weren't interested in me though). I have no idea what she said to them. I also have a rule that I can't ask a girl for her # twice... seems pretty lame to me, and besides she told me she was unavailable three months ago, so I did nothing.

The brunette ended her shift at 8 p.m. but stayed around and had a beer herself in one side of the bar. I got up to leave at 9 p.m. and she caught my eye. We chatted a bit, and I ended up getting her phone number. She seemed to be pretty glad I asked for it, too.

---------------------------
I wonder what Disciple and Mr. Mystery think of this. I guess my lesson here is that girls like guys with ballz who approach them, and even if she's unavailable, he'll still stick in her mind. (I don't know how many other guys have done both a Cold Approach and a #-close attempt on her, within 15 mins... apparently not many.) Not only that, but the Kitty Kats Kompete principle kicks in and I get receptive behavior from other girls too.

BGMan

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
The problem is that you are using this as a method.

Stop faining disinterest when your interested. Confidence is going after what you want because you want it, not playing games to protect your ego.

Squirells is right, show interest, don't be like every other guy acting too cool and aloof. Problem is this forum is full of losers, guys that couldn't get girls before and in the effort to get better have begun to emulate what they think are cool guys, but they are emulating bad qualities from these "cool guys".

There have been many posts about being sexually confident, and while everyone seems to agree with the advice, it seems few understand it or follow it.

If you are interested you SHOULD show interest, you have to make every move.

Mr. Mystery
There is a right and wrong way to show interest. Some guys are too needy and clingy. That is the wrong way to show interest. There are any numbers of wrong ways to show interest that will lead someone to lose out.

Now if you mean show interest by keeping the convo focused on her and being a good general conversationalist with women that is cool.

Also the game changes after a number of dates. I just found this out recently. I was holding back from showing much interest and wasn't revealing much about myself. This is a great strategy for the first few dates, but once the girl wants to get to know you more if you don't show a little bit of interest, she may mistake it for you not being interested in her at all.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems you guys are still afraid of rejection. Why do you hesitate to make a move "too early"? Your afraid to be the aggressor. You want to be damn sure you won't be rejected, you want to protect your ego.

You set the pace. Heres the trick: If you are unsure of where you are taking the interaction, she will sense it and be uncomfortable, but if you are sure of what your doing, it will feel natural for her to submit to your manly advances.

Mr. Mystery

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan

I wonder what Disciple and Mr. Mystery think of this. I guess my lesson here is that girls like guys with ballz who approach them, and even if she's unavailable, he'll still stick in her mind. (I don't know how many other guys have done both a Cold Approach and a #-close attempt on her, within 15 mins... apparently not many.) Not only that, but the Kitty Kats Kompete principle kicks in and I get receptive behavior from other girls too.
You are right BGMan that you have to approach chicks with balls of steel.

Also, its good that you didn't ask that chick out twice. It looks like desperation.

Alot of guys are still too worried about how a girl will respond to their approaching them.

If you approach like a man, you'll be respected as one.

If you approach like a p*ssy, you'll be looked upon as one.

I want to say something to anyone who has read this post or its sequel that is looking for an easy way to get chicks without risking getting rejected.

The purpose of this post and its sequel "Becoming a King: Getting Girls to chase you_2" is to reverse the mentality and attitude that too many guys have toward women and hot chicks in particular.

The point is to stop chasing chicks and instead learn to become the kind of guy that chicks love to chase.

That does not mean, however, to just sit back and wait for them to come to you.

The point is to become the man that the women fight over so when you approach them you approach them from a position of strengh and not one of weakness or neediness.

But approach, approach, approach dammit!!

I did not write these posts as a way for guys to sit back, look cool, and wait for girls to attack you.

As a man, you have to be bold and daring. In fact, women are only attracted to guys that have the balls to approach them confidently in the first place.

You only feel regret when you had an opportunity and failed to make a move when you knew you should have.

Never feel regret about a chick you gave an opportunity to become part of your world and turned it down.

Become the man you were born to be and there will be countless women who would kick each other's ass just to call themselves your lady.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
Hmm... I believe you're right about gorgeous women not noticing men if they don't make an effort to talk to them.

Here's a personal observation.

Back in September I was at a bar with some buddies of mine. Egged on by one of them, and after having some liquid courage, I chatted up a very tall, gorgeous blonde waitress whom he pointed out to me (think Kristanna Loken). A bit later I asked for her # but she said sorry, she was already seeing someone. I asked when she was getting married (C&F :D) and she said she had no plans for that. I said, then it can't be THAT serious! She said, a bit irritated, that she couldn't "just give it out". I said, well then, it's been a pleasure meeting you, shook her hand, gave a nice smile, and went back to my table. Didn't think much of her afterwards.

Now here's the interesting thing. A few weeks later one of the guys said the blonde had asked him where I have been for the last few weeks. Either, 1) she was missing me, or 2) she is trying to get more business for her diner.

Anyway, I do go there Thursdays (there's a trivia game there I like to do at that time), and she's there sometimes at that time too. However, a second waitress started showing a lot of interest in me too. (Actually, more than one, but this one was more of a go-getter.) She's about a 7.5, a thin but fit brunette with short hair and green eyes, and appearance-wise is good enough for me to date. (From what I gather, the gorgeous tall blonde is in charge of waiting a different section of the bar from where I sit.)

Last Thursday, the brunette served me for a second time. At one point, the blonde peeked at me from halfway across the diner and made extended eye contact with me for about 5 seconds, and broke into a smile. Then she pointed me out to a couple of beer promo girls who had previously given me a sample of beer (they weren't interested in me though). I have no idea what she said to them. I also have a rule that I can't ask a girl for her # twice... seems pretty lame to me, and besides she told me she was unavailable three months ago, so I did nothing.

The brunette ended her shift at 8 p.m. but stayed around and had a beer herself in one side of the bar. I got up to leave at 9 p.m. and she caught my eye. We chatted a bit, and I ended up getting her phone number. She seemed to be pretty glad I asked for it, too.

---------------------------

BGMan
There have been posts regarding Confident Persistance. How silly it is to name all these things, but I guess its neccasary if we're to discuss them.

I think if your were easy going enough when you first talked to the blonde, you still have a chance if you keep it light. I would go up to her next time and inquire how things are with her boyfriend, with a light hearted smirk. Others might tell you to not ask about the boyfriend because it makes you look weak. But what asking about her man is suggestive and playful, and keeps friendship as a possibility.

If you go up and just ask her out again she will think your being too forward. Also by not being to forward you can keep her in YOUR friend zone and she can be your mouthpeice. Let her talk you up to the other girls, ask her to hook you up with this girl or that girl, sounds like she is already working on that. You already showed your confident, now you can just continue flirting with her and the other girls that work there.

Way to go with the brunette. I gotta say I prefer brunettes over blondes any day of the week. Being with her will perk every girl in the social cirlces interest in you.

Like you said BGMan, guys who approach even if shes unavailable will stick in her mind. But what really made you stick out is your graceful exit. The key there is you didn't pretend not to think much of the rejection, but you ACTUALLY didn't think much of it. You went after what you wanted, pressed alittle and then backed off so you didn't overstay your welcome. You showed that you go after what you want but that your not desparate. You did great.

Mr. Mystery

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post. i have had girls tell me they want a challenge in getting a guy, because if she can easily sweep him off his feet, its no fun because there is no challenge

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
man this thread deserves another bump! i found this thread deep in the jungles. all but 1 survived which is me. great thread i tell ya!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant bang a chick you dont talk to.

if you ignore every girl in your class before youve even talked to them once.... they wont be all falling for you.

perhaps you should make your explanation clearer.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been ignoring girls my whole life.
The only ones I ever got, were the ones I went after.

This is good advice if you want to be alone for the rest of your life.

Remember YOU are the prize and YOU are alone, as you watch that hot chick walk out the door with somebody else.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
I've been ignoring girls my whole life.
The only ones I ever got, were the ones I went after.

This is good advice if you want to be alone for the rest of your life.

Remember YOU are the prize and YOU are alone, as you watch that hot chick walk out the door with somebody else.
And that somebody else would be me...:D

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
So just ignore her? That really wouldn't work, this is just wishfull thinking. Most girls probably would think you're gay or something and won't even want to "solve the puzzle" and she'll just next you. Remember in her mind she can get anybody and if you ignore her she will next you.

Austin3.8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unistork
So just ignore her? That really wouldn't work, this is just wishfull thinking. Most girls probably would think you're gay or something and won't even want to "solve the puzzle" and she'll just next you. Remember in her mind she can get anybody and if you ignore her she will next you.
Remember gay guys get *all* the chics. Why? Because women are very comfortable around them. Gay men never hit on girls, and they never show interest. They are the ultimate challenge.

This post is gold. Ignore it at your peril.