Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting fuct on ebay?

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I emailed this guy about shipping for a guitar about 2-3 days ago. then 3 times yesterday and once today.
He still hasnt responded to one. And i won the bid.
wtf?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
I emailed this guy about shipping for a guitar about 2-3 days ago. then 3 times yesterday and once today.
He still hasnt responded to one. And i won the bid.
wtf?
It's the holiday season...they might be away for a few days.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not like you paid for it yet, so I wouldn't call it 'fuct'. Give the seller a few days (7 is acceptable). On the 4th day, let him know that if he hasn't responded by the 7th that you will leave negative feedback. If he hasn't contacted you by the 10th, go ahead and leave a negative.

Or, you can request his contact information. Go to Help in the eBay tabs, and type "request seller contact". Input the item number and the seller's user ID and it will email you a copy of his telephone number and other information. Use this to reach him directly.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate lost just under $1000 purchasing an item.

Seller took the money, never sent the item, and one year later this guy is still out of pocket.

Couldnt track the seller, apparently...

So yeah, you can get fuct on ebay, but I wouldnt worry about your situation just yet.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRelic
My mate lost just under $1000 purchasing an item.
His own fault. Next time he should use a major credit card. If in the event he's ripped off, he can file a chargeback on the transaction and recieve his money back from the CC company.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
His own fault. Next time he should use a major credit card. If in the event he's ripped off, he can file a chargeback on the transaction and recieve his money back from the CC company.
True dat.

Credit card companies and banks operate by using digital #'s, which don't mean **** all. It's not real money to them, its monopoly money. You lose a grand on Ebay, but you used their credit card? Who cares, they sure as hell don't. It takes one click of a mouse to give you that money back, and another to make you a millionaire.