Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Drunk

700c

Reaction score
Alright, so, background;

I'm a Junior in HS. Recently, I've had my eye on this Freshman (HB8.5) who I've been talking to a lot. A couple weeks ago, me and a couple buddies got drunk, and I spent the night emailing her the whole time. She thought it was entertaining that I was durnk and said she "HAD" to chill with us sometime.

So two days ago, I was drunk with a couple friends again, and I ended up emailing her again. This time, she basically commanded me to invite her next time (lol) and so this weekend we've got plans to get wasted.

One problem though- where would I go? With my buds its easy enough, since we can all stay somewhere- but this isnt the case ehre. Do I try it in the middle of the day, or should we try and crash in my car somewhere?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait whats wrong with just staying in the same place you boozed with your friends?

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I would just do what you normally do, seems like she has a high IL, if she would come drink with you alone (I find that most hs girls like to go with groups, at least freshman year), especially if she is a freshman.

700c

Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Wait whats wrong with just staying in the same place you boozed with your friends?
Well the thing is we usually get wasted at my friends house. I wouldn't want to impose:nono:

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He won't mind... just tell him whats going down. If he does mind then he's a sh!t friend and a c0ckblocker

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you were just inviting that one girl then he probably would mind lol. See if a few of this chicks friends wanna come along that way everyone has fun.

700c

Reaction score
I appreciate the advice.

Though, there is one more complication with using my friends house. That'd be the parents. It's easy enough when its just the guys, because they'll go to sleep and we can raid their cabinets. But with a girl in the house, they'd likely insist that she go home at whatever hour.

That was the primary reason for needing a secondary place.

E

Energizer

Try a park or some fields, I had many a great night drinking in fields. You can also take her behind a bush somewhere and slam her one. One more thing; remember to wear protection.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
700c said:
I appreciate the advice.

Though, there is one more complication with using my friends house. That'd be the parents. It's easy enough when its just the guys, because they'll go to sleep and we can raid their cabinets. But with a girl in the house, they'd likely insist that she go home at whatever hour.

That was the primary reason for needing a secondary place.
Well your not like expecting her to sleep over your house are you lol? I doubt she would even be allowed to do that anyways, so whats wrong with her going home at like 11 or 12?

If you need another place though, see if any of your friend's houses work or if any of her friend's houses work. Idk where you live but im on the east coast and its legit freezing cold outside so idk who would wanna booze at a part or in the fields lol. Plus thats really sketchy.