Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting drunk - how often is normal?

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, how often do you guys get drunk? I mean how often do you think is healthy or normal? and when you are drunk do most people start acting angry or offensively? because my friends do and I rekon I do when i'm around them. Do you all think that they way you act when drunk shows a lot about a person? If you become happier in your life will you be a more controllable drunk? Is the mere fact that I have to write this a sign that I might have problems?

I want to change, and I think I need new friends.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a certain age you get to where you are going to look back and say "what is the point of getting drunk and looking like a dumbass?" Its an excuse to lose yourself and act dumb and blame it on alcohol. Alcohol is there to make you feel good but if you take it to the extreme and wake up the next day feeling like sh1t then was it really worth it??!!

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Well normal people usually go out on friday and saturdays so probably twice a week. But that's a typical american and a typical american is unhealthy, so if you can. I wouldn't drink more than once a week. It also depends how much you drink. One glass of wine a day is good for your body, while bindge drinking 15 beers at a party is terrible. Alcohol is probably the same level as marijuana, if all you think about is gettin drunk your probably alcoholic. I only drink at social situations, so around once a week or once every two months. Well I don't know if DJdamage is a serious light weight or not, but 3 beers won't do anythin for me and it just makes me warm. I'll feel GREAT the next day since I had better sleep.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Well I don't know if DJdamage is a serious light weight or not, but 3 beers won't do anythin for me and it just makes me warm. I'll feel GREAT the next day since I had better sleep.
There is a difference between getting a good buzz and feeling good the next day and being drunk where you lose control and feeling like sh1t the following morning. Its up to you to decide what is your limit. Personally I prefer to hit the gym in the morning of saturday or sunday so heavy drinking won't help me.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
There is a difference between getting a good buzz and feeling good the next day and being drunk where you lose control and feeling like sh1t the following morning. Its up to you to decide what is your limit. Personally I prefer to hit the gym in the morning of saturday or sunday so heavy drinking won't help me.
Oh my bad I usually workout mon, wed and fridays. But I don't see the point of gettin a bad hangover so I usually don't even drink. Seriously I rather smoke cigars or weed then drink alcohol, you can't sarge well when your wasted.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being drunk isn't normal

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Being drunk isn't normal
What's wrong with staying sober? It's fun watching drunk people do stupid sh*t and getting caught by the cops.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last summer and for a couple years before that I'd drink every weekend, consistently.

Lately though, I've been drinking probably once or twice a month, and only ever having a couple beers to be social and so people don't ask questions.

Since I've been hitting the gym alot ive stayed away from it.

Coincidentally, I've been sleeping heaps better and scoring more babes.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Oh my bad I usually workout mon, wed and fridays. But I don't see the point of gettin a bad hangover so I usually don't even drink. Seriously I rather smoke cigars or weed then drink alcohol, you can't sarge well when your wasted.
And you can sarge well when stoned? Right. And I'm a Rastafarian.

Reaction score
as long as your getting drunk with a girl or with ur friends, u can do it as much as u want between the ages of 16 and 40

its only "wrong" if u drink alone